PDA

View Full Version : Makeover Pass Question: SPCs

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 08:43 AM
Hey guys!

Now that I'm back on premium, I finally can get around to altering my SPCs looks. I had been planning that for weeks now. I've been wondering if buying a makeover pass will enable me to work on all 3 of mine, or if it would be locked to the one I initially bought it for? The latter would suck btw.

Greetings and thanks in advance,
Kyr O:

Sacrificial
Dec 25, 2013, 08:50 AM
Its a one time use only. With the ac makeover you can change multiple times within a few hours

isCasted
Dec 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
As far as I know, you need only 1 makeover pass to change appearance of your current character and all of his/her partners. I might be wrong though.

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
Its a one time use only. With the ac makeover you can change multiple times within a few hours

Ah my bad. The 60 minute one for 500AC is the one I meant. Would it allow me to alter all three of my SPCs within that time limit?

@isCasted: Thank you very much! If one other person were to tell me the same, I think I'd give it a go. Haha.

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 09:08 AM
SPC? As in Support Partner Character?
I thought you needed to buy separate makeover passes for each of those.
500 AC each, if I recall correctly.

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 09:11 AM
Weeeelp. Can anyone confirm this?

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 09:23 AM
Go to the este counter, select support partner este, and then the support partner you want to edit.
Scroll down to the 2nd last option and hit right to go to its sub menu.
Second option is "redo support partner create" with an AC symbol.

If you select it, you'll get a window saying you need to pay 500 AC for a partner reset pass.
It also seems to say that it resets their personality, affection and class levels (WTF).

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 10:20 AM
I don't want to remake them though. Just alter their appearance. Both are AC options, but different ones. P:

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 10:37 AM
Okay, looks like you can go to the support partner este and just alter AC options, then it'll prompt you for a pass when you try to exit.
Seems to be the same pass as the one used for characters.

I assume it uses the pass when you exit. I don't see any other way to use a pass.
So you'll likely have to buy 3 passes (1500 AC).

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 10:46 AM
However, using a pass while on premium will usually allow you to freely alter your character for 60 minutes. I am wondering if that means I could alter all my SPCs at once using that one ticket.

I appreciate the help.

Titan
Dec 25, 2013, 10:56 AM
I have used the makeover shop for 1 character and it did in fact let me alter my Support Partners during that 60 minute duration.

Mysterious-G
Dec 25, 2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks, Strawberry. That's just what I wanted to hear. (:
Thank you so much for your help everyone!

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oh? That's interesting.

Sorry I couldn't provide the exact information you wanted.