PDA

View Full Version : So the revival scratch....

Limbo_lag
Dec 27, 2013, 01:02 AM
Turns out the boost items come in a set of 3, but are only available from the 500AC scratch =_=

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/20140101/

Revival scratch discussion thread I guess? Anyone gonna get it? Eternal F and the 2 Quna hairs are back, thankfully from the 200AC version.

SakoHaruo
Dec 27, 2013, 01:06 AM
is that it? it can't be D:

Limbo_lag
Dec 27, 2013, 01:08 AM
Check out the tab at the top, the 500AC version is different. 200AC is mainly hairstyles and voices :/

oratank
Dec 27, 2013, 01:19 AM
i just need dance12 but end up at 11 why sega(´・ω・`)

UnLucky
Dec 27, 2013, 01:23 AM
Long Ribbon revival yisss

Sayara
Dec 27, 2013, 01:24 AM
What a fantastic scratch i can totally ignore.
thanks!

Kikikiki
Dec 27, 2013, 01:28 AM
Long Ribbon revival yisss

Rough Twintails too.

Cool.

SakoHaruo
Dec 27, 2013, 01:33 AM
Check out the tab at the top, the 500AC version is different. 200AC is mainly hairstyles and voices :/

lolollolol oh

No twin tails, no Sakuya Long, Selvaria Long, no Alice Braids!? gaaahhh dammit Sega :argh:

Aww yeah, they added Eternal Form Layer, though ;u

And They had me thinking Twin Tails was making a comeback in the recent scratch because the chick with the green hair is wearing that hairstyle. I need that hairstyle for my secondary character, Sega please.

edit: no Sato mag!? :argh:

POWER BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \0/

Original_DFO
Dec 27, 2013, 01:43 AM
Ima get my new girl like 3 hair styles from this perfect. Along with Dances 5/6/8/9 and sit down 3.

And finally an actual voice for her :) This doesnt benefit my main char aside from カジュアルラージテール but this scratch benefits my alt a lot.

I'm planning ons pending 15-20 mill worth on stuff I hope it doesnt go over 20 tho =P

Resta
Dec 27, 2013, 02:14 AM
when is this released

Takatsuki
Dec 27, 2013, 02:16 AM
I'll probably get the Patty & Tea mascots and the lobby actions if they're cheap enough.

Kind of glad that red wedding dress isn't getting a revival since I just spent a bunch of meseta on one and I'd feel like shit if they drastically dropped in price :P

UnLucky
Dec 27, 2013, 02:16 AM
when is this released

New Years until the 15th

strikerhunter
Dec 27, 2013, 02:19 AM
The only thing I see in there the revival scratch worth to buy are the boosters (I'm going to go crazy on them) and eternal layers. I guess I can pick up student outfit again but cheaper after I sold it for couple millions.

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2013, 02:19 AM
Weird choices.

As I thought, they're destroying the prices of the Bridal and Student S outfits.
I knew I should have sold them.

KatsuraJun
Dec 27, 2013, 03:12 AM
Is the Zelsius Headgear getting a revival? I can't tell, it seems to be listed as a subcategory of the costume, or something...

I'm surprised the Sakuya Long Pony isn't getting a revival either. Managed to nab the last one that wasn't 30m+ a month or so back.

Might as well grab the Bride outfit and Blindfold while I'm at it though.

NoiseHERO
Dec 27, 2013, 03:15 AM
Perfect almost everything I want that I've been missing...

Wish bed2 was in there though.

Emp
Dec 27, 2013, 08:59 AM
Only want that Wild Muffler. Wep booster(satk, ratk, and tatk) dont amount to anything incredibly noticable. I wasted my money last scratch they were in and I wont do buy em again.

Veriti
Dec 27, 2013, 10:59 AM
Is the Zelsius Headgear getting a revival? I can't tell, it seems to be listed as a subcategory of the costume, or something...

You're correct, if you scratch the Kuna outfit out of gold you get the zelsius headgear ticket too. All the gold scratches seem to be sets.

IndigoNovember
Dec 27, 2013, 01:45 PM
Note that there is a new red version of 編み上げソックス手袋セット (the gloves and stockings body paint) included in the set alongside the old black and white ones.

Aeris
Dec 27, 2013, 02:14 PM
Note that there is a new red version of 編み上げソックス手袋セット (the gloves and stockings body paint) included in the set alongside the old black and white ones.

I saw that, gonna get it lol

Vintasticvin
Dec 27, 2013, 02:23 PM
The only thing I see in there the revival scratch worth to buy are the boosters (I'm going to go crazy on them) and eternal layers. I guess I can pick up student outfit again but cheaper after I sold it for couple millions.

Hm only thing I might want from the revival scratch is the Illusion head, Zelsius set, and Joker set :o Joker series is so cool!