PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a problem connecting?

Jei182
Dec 30, 2013, 08:04 PM
Recently, my old cable modem died so I had to wait for a new one to arrive so I was without internet (and PSO2) for a week. I was looking forward to playing again after getting my internet connection back with a new Modem (this one has Wi-Fi now so we ditched our wireless router to use the modem as an access point) and upon getting to the server connection/status screen, they all come up as unknown.

I've read through some of the threads and I've tried resetting our new modem from high security to mid or typical security (may try to do the lowest later to see if it works) but I'm not sure if the issue is on my end. This happened to me before the reset but it turned out to be a result of the connectivity issue some players were having on the 18th. I was wondering if anyone else is having any issues or if anyone knows if this is like what happened on the 18th. Thanks in advance. I need my PSO2 fix as I was hoping to have my fighter at least in his mid 30s already had I not had any issues beforehand.

Just a note, it's always the 249 error.

Jei182
Dec 30, 2013, 08:39 PM
My problem has been solved. A tip to xfinity users that get their new modem. If you play PSO2 you need to have low security enabled. Typical or higher will block the game.