PDA

View Full Version : PSU MAKE A NEW PSU FOR XBOX ONE!

Jinagic
Dec 31, 2013, 10:16 AM
It says it all on the title. I'm sure we all miss PSU. But, we can't keep playing the same game all over again. It'd get boring at some point for some people. So, why not start everything all over again? A new console, a new game. Stick to the main plot of what PSU actually offered that made people coming back for more.

Some reasons I wanted more of PSU:

-Being able to have more than one character.
-Leveling up.
-Making friends.
-Gaining peoples cards.
-Trading.
-Character interactions. (Sitting, jumping, waving etc)
-Running missions.
-Different enemies.
-Ability to change my clothes/parts.
-Ability to change my facial/body appearance.
-Events.
-The different songs that played along while I was gaming.
-Photon Arts.
-Classes.
-Rappies.
-Room customization.
-Decorations.
-Partner Machines.
-Item synthesis.
-Storage.
-Weapons.
-Weapon grinding.
-Player shops.
-Ability to sell items.
-Units.
-SUVS.
-Beast Mode.
-GAS.
-Different Areas planets offered. For example, Neudaiz had the Ohtoku City, Pavilion Of Air etc.

And all you had to do is pay £7/10$ monthly and get the DLC to get all of this. Now, in order to sell something on PSO2, I have to pay, to trade, i have to pay, to get good clothes, I have to pay for AC. PSO2 sucks. They should remake PSU, improve some features, such as the character customization, improve the graphics and there you go. Or, they could use the features that made PSU AMAZING, and create another PSU related game. I'd even go to the point of paying more money to play this game again. Maybe £15 a month?

What did you all like about PSU?

MAKE A NEW PSU FOR XBOX ONE!

strikerhunter
Dec 31, 2013, 10:29 AM
They shut the servers down already, why would they bother bringing it back up even for the Xbone or even making a remake of the game. PSO2 would be the more logical choice to be on the Xbone than a remake PSU.

Also PSO2 has just bout everything you stated but the last 4.

Freeze
Jan 1, 2014, 01:14 AM
From what I read he's not asking for a remake but a new game, a PSU2 if you will. I wouldn't mind seeing one. The consuls need a Phantasy Star game, that were this game was born after all.

Jinagic
Jan 1, 2014, 10:17 AM
PSO2 has nothing compared to PSU. Yes, it offers most things that PSU had. But, to progress through the game or even play the game fully as intended, such as trading, selling etc (which should be a basic element for a MMO game), you have to pay. That just puts a barrier for what a MMO game is intended for. Ok, the organization needs money. BUT! They can earn money by using other methods rather than enforcing a barrier, which users wont be able to pass, unless they pay. And these barriers are enforced for the most basic elements for a game. TRADING! They could put a DLC that allows you to do special missions that offer more valuable items. For this DLC, users could pay monthly. They could also include rare clothes and weapons that normal players without the DLC wont be able to use. They could even put a TRADE LIMIT for normal users without AC.

All I'm saying is that they should create a new PSU. A PSU2 or something likewise.
If they remade PSU for the XBOX ONE, I'm sure people will get bored sooner or later. So, why not start a new game that continues from PSU and has the elements of what the game offered and made people coming back for more for a new console? ^^;

gigawuts
Jan 1, 2014, 10:19 AM
I understand what you're saying, but it's not going to happen. Threads nearly identical to this popped up for PSO1 when people realized they hated PSU.

Not happening. Sega does what it wants, and what it wants isn't that. They're not interested in fans, they're interested in customers. There are more customers in this market than there are fans that want a different kind of game.

strikerhunter
Jan 1, 2014, 10:23 AM
Hmmm, I'm not gonna argue but you do have your point but remember that PSO2 was meant to be a F2P MMO while PSU wasn't therefore making PSU feel more complete.

While I'm against for the revival of PSU, I'm not against for a new PSU.

Also I wouldn't want to start comparing to two games since both have their goods and bads and everyone's opinions differs and not to mention the games are different in general.

Jinagic
Jan 1, 2014, 10:42 AM
I guess comparing two games that are completely different isn't fair. But, a new PSU could lead to a great game. Asking fans what they really enjoyed whether their from PSO or PSU will be a good idea. Using these features that people enjoyed to create a mixed game with a bit of PSU and PSO. Everyone could enjoy the game whether it's for the PC or XBOX and the organization could still earn a ton of money while doing so. But, I guess they don't quite listen to their fans. So, it wont happen. Sadly.

~Aya~
Jan 1, 2014, 07:29 PM
PSU felt like this.

You have ff4,5,6,7.. then comes 8. Worst. Final fantasy. Ever. PSU only lasted a few months or so for me.. Areas were too large and combat was pretty bad... er.. only thing good imo was the support spells and customization on clothes.

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 2, 2014, 12:07 AM
I guess comparing two games that are completely different isn't fair. But, a new PSU could lead to a great game. Asking fans what they really enjoyed whether their from PSO or PSU will be a good idea. Using these features that people enjoyed to create a mixed game with a bit of PSU and PSO. Everyone could enjoy the game whether it's for the PC or XBOX and the organization could still earn a ton of money while doing so. But, I guess they don't quite listen to their fans. So, it wont happen. Sadly.

considering PSO2 pretty much did just that for most fans and the controller support makes going to a console pointless I don't see how it would really change anything

Midori Oku
Jan 13, 2014, 05:02 PM
If PSO2 ever comes out on Xbox One/PS4 (I highly doubt it will) I would possibly consider playing it again. And the only reasoning behind that is because I would have a large amount of friends on consoles playing it.

For now I'm just going to stick with Defiance, and then see what happens when ESO comes out. Either way it would be nice to see PSO2 for US/EU.

iC3 lightning
Jan 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
PSU 2 @mazing :D

Wow a psu2 for xbox one, or ps4 im in one more time 16 hours of play 8 hours of sleep and chores per day. Oh yeah

blace
Jan 13, 2014, 08:12 PM
I have to wonder if you actually read anything in these threads when you post in them.

Carlte
Jan 20, 2014, 03:19 PM
PSU2? What? When!

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 20, 2014, 08:25 PM
PSU2? What? When!

the PSP games were that