PDA

View Full Version : Want good rares? Answer these questions correctly and win!

Sabaku
Apr 13, 2003, 05:35 PM
... Well... The contest has been over for A MONTH. I gave all my rares exept what I have now! Sheesh. and hey, over 50 people entered and I had about 15 rares, so I couldnt give EVERYBODY some -_- Well, I dont really play PSO anymore anyways, the only thing I have left is my HU wich I'm gunna replace maybe with another new HU that only uses Power Mats and all twards power. The only rares I have are: Oratiagito, Luminous Field, 4 god/powers, a level 200 power mag, and Kasami Bracer. The rest is gone. And I dont trade equpis or give them away... Well, I dont come here much anymore, so.. yeah... And its just questions anyways!!! Its not like your placing a Sealed J Sword on the line!!! -_- sheesh...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sabaku on 2003-04-29 10:49 ]</font>

Reenee
Apr 13, 2003, 07:05 PM
Why in Jebus Chrysler are you putting up stupid questions like "What's my favorite tech?" C'mon, this is a PSO board...

magi_drakee
Apr 13, 2003, 07:54 PM
Yea its a PSO board, and hes making PSO questions, and giving out PSO rares...
Hell, isnt that odd, it almost seems like a PSO quiz. So I'd say it belongs on the PSO board. I feel sorry for people like you who post negative things, if you dont liek what someone is doing, dont post at all. Geez

Muku6
Apr 13, 2003, 10:54 PM
It belongs, but I just think the questions shouldn't be based on the poster, considering not everyone knows the person. But hey, why complain about free stuff? ^_^

EDIT: Heh, 666, and Shapiro has 66. ;x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Muku6 on 2003-04-13 20:57 ]</font>

weenston
Apr 14, 2003, 08:29 AM
ok, i took the quiz, those are so hard, jeez!!! well i hope i got those right

Yurika
Apr 14, 2003, 05:55 PM
gawd, that was rough, but I want free stuff.

magi_drakee
Apr 14, 2003, 09:44 PM
someone else did a quiz like this and i got a dark flow. I just hope Sabuku is that generous http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sabaku
Apr 15, 2003, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I gave away a Tsumirki J-sword, I just got it too. I just got Sealed J from a Gi Gue on my skyly file and then I killed alota enemys and got it to TJS, but I didnt grind it to max yet... It was only at 16, and there were few people who got 13-15 correct but I lost my TJS+16, a Dark Flow, Double Cannon, BKB, macic stone "Heart Key", and my power mag: Nidra... Well, congrats to the people who I could get to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sabaku
Apr 15, 2003, 08:53 AM
and I like my Tsumirki J too.. it made my attack almost 2500 :'(... but... I've done better... I had 2 Dark Flows, I gave one to my brother and the other from this contest when to a lucky person

Shadow82
Apr 21, 2003, 06:12 PM
Sabaku u piece of **** liar!!!!

I answered your questions and you never PMed me back so if you dont give people the rares dont do this u ******* loser son of a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-04-21 21:44 ]</font>

pixelate
Apr 21, 2003, 11:45 PM
Shadow82, I don't want to see anymore posts like that.

Vyse-Dyne
Apr 22, 2003, 12:07 PM
Yeah I`m taking all Stuff that is Free.

dudley_combo
Apr 22, 2003, 02:22 PM
man i didnt get rares either but it doesnt mean im gonna be immature and just cuss someone for it

what did u ever do for him? why should he give u anything

Shadow82
Apr 22, 2003, 07:58 PM
Well not only did I give Sabaku a free Evil Curst I replied to him, and if hes not gonna give people whats the point of having these questions.Worst of all he said he was gonna give us rares why lie about it?Just tell people this is questions for fun instead of having people waste time and if they dont want to answer back they obviously dont care. When I did the questions I almost became rareless ,but I guess thats the circumstances. So if he would rather not give away stuff to people who need it then he shouldnt do the questions.You might have sympathy for him but I dont whatsoever.