PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 [HELP]I totally forgot my e-mail, how do I suppose to get the activation key?

gazer000
Jan 1, 2014, 09:13 AM
So I got my new computer, and I installed PSO2. It is asking me for an activation key, in which I totally forgot about it. So I decided to do the reset password form, so that I can reset my email (at least I think so) but as I completed it, there was no e-mail, at all... Please help me getting my activation key in some other way...

Shinureal
Jan 2, 2014, 07:07 AM
All I know is that they send an activation code (something like ABGDUUUHF) to your E-mail as soon as you log from another computer or internet IP, It happened to me 3 times I guess in there was no delay in sending the code.
The only hope for, I guess, you is to recover you E-mail (forgot password stuff) or try using your old computer (if you still have it) to get the activation code.

PS: next time, in order to not lose other accounts, try this: use only 2 kind of password for all your internet accounts; an easy one you always use for all your less important stuff, and a difficult one you only use for all your important stuff.

Lostbob117
Jan 2, 2014, 07:08 AM
Do you have a back-up email for your email to recover your email just incase this happened to your email?