PDA

View Full Version : Item How do i get a homing emission disc lvl 11?

synetic707
Jan 2, 2014, 02:59 PM
Hello,

It's really upsetting. i looked up on the internet where it does drop, and the dinosaur thingy in the vulcano free explorationmap does drop that. however, i just grinded 3 hours straight, but i still got no disc. what do i do wrong?

Btw, i grind with my lvl 48 Gunner, because my Ranger is not high enough to go to Very Hard maps. does that matter?

Is there another place to get the disc?

Kelwine
Jan 2, 2014, 03:06 PM
I can't say for sure, but that sounds about right for grinding something in PSO. It's all RNG. The best I can suggest to avoid burning yourself out is to just do what you do, whatever that might be, and maybe it'll drop along the way.

Farm occasionally, unless you really, really want it.

dejixal
Jan 2, 2014, 03:11 PM
The best way to get the disk would be to go with your Ranger in Very Hard. Otherwise you'll have a very slim to no chance of finding it.

Kondibon
Jan 2, 2014, 03:12 PM
The best way to get the disk would be to go with your Ranger in Very Hard. Otherwise you'll have a very slim to no chance of finding it.

Both Ranger and Gunner use rifles though. I don't think it would make a difference.

Sanguine2009
Jan 2, 2014, 03:17 PM
in my experience i rarely get PAs for rifles as a gunner, mostly just mech gun PAs. could just be me of course but i would 2nd going as a ranger just in case

Takatsuki
Jan 2, 2014, 03:34 PM
You absolutely need to be in Very Hard or higher to get 11+ discs to drop. They will not drop in normal or hard. Ever.

jooozek
Jan 2, 2014, 03:39 PM
i just got it from dark falz elder as gunner, so yeah