PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team in ship 6

Weaselheart
Jan 2, 2014, 08:44 PM
Hehey! I know, most english players use server 2...duh, when i joined the game over a year and a half, server 2 wasnt available...

Had many problems with he game's updates in the past, the this new twearker works just fine, and i was wondering, are there any english teams or english speaking players in ship 6?

IŽd love to play with ppl i can understand, instead of hiding in empty channels to not bother anyone :P

so my character name is Mailus, im in ship 6!

Also wanted to ask...Can we buy AC in europe? and if so, how would the exchange work?

Thz for reading, and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section :)

D-Inferno
Jan 2, 2014, 09:00 PM
You can buy AC via Webmoney (idk where a guide is though) at various places. Also, if your char isn't that high level, you should probably delete it, then remake on Ship 2.

Weaselheart
Jan 2, 2014, 09:20 PM
You can buy AC via Webmoney (idk where a guide is though) at various places. Also, if your char isn't that high level, you should probably delete it, then remake on Ship 2.

well, its a lvl 33 Hunter, and a lvl 18 Braver, not sure if that's considered to be low, but had stacks of gifts when i logged in after a year...so...i mean, if there is an actual way to pay, wouldnt mind taking him to ship 2, but if more experience players say, loosing my current char wouldnt be much of a big deal...

Can i start as Braver from the get go?

Requiem Aeternam
Jan 2, 2014, 09:32 PM
Braver is a default class now so you can choose it when making a character. As for transferring to Ship 2 I'd say go for it. Whether you decide to transfer your character with AC or recreate him on ship 2 is up to you. I used AC to transfer my character a while back and haven't regretted it. IIRC my character was lower leveled than yours when I transferred her.

EDIT: I think this is the thread that Sun Sol was talking about.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490

Stickboy
Jan 2, 2014, 10:32 PM
i thought we can't transfer our character currently?

genesispso2
Jan 3, 2014, 09:14 AM
Hehey! I know, most english players use server 2...duh, when i joined the game over a year and a half, server 2 wasnt available...

Had many problems with he game's updates in the past, the this new twearker works just fine, and i was wondering, are there any english teams or english speaking players in ship 6?

IŽd love to play with ppl i can understand, instead of hiding in empty channels to not bother anyone :P

so my character name is Mailus, im in ship 6!

Also wanted to ask...Can we buy AC in europe? and if so, how would the exchange work?

Thz for reading, and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section :)

Hi

im " Genesis " im also on ship 6 my team is recruiting if your interested there is no requirements but just out of curiousity where are u from and whats ur usual playing times????