PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I play pso2??

Nameh
Jan 3, 2014, 12:14 AM
I select my ship, then click the first option. It looks like a slot to create my character. I click it then some prompt i can't understand pops up. It has an area for my to type in something, but whatever I type, I click the option to the right. Nothing happens and it goes back. What gives? (I'm playing on vita if that helps)

WildarmsRE5
Jan 3, 2014, 12:36 AM
11648833 enter that

EDIT: wait, which ship are you in? (do not enter the pin until I know which ship you are)

XMVF
Jan 3, 2014, 03:21 AM
That is Probably the player ID space, you enter the player ID of a friend who introduced you to this game, and as you level up, both you and your friend will gain arks patch

Nameh
Jan 3, 2014, 01:50 PM
I got it now guys, but total new question aboout the vita version. What do I do to delete my other charatcer. I dont like her anymore and I want to make a new one.

EDIT:
Say I want to make a new SEGA ID. (JP of course) How would I switch my ID in game?

NexusAZ
Jan 3, 2014, 02:00 PM
I got it now guys, but total new question aboout the vita version. What do I do to delete my other charatcer. I dont like her anymore and I want to make a new one.

EDIT:
Say I want to make a new SEGA ID. (JP of course) How would I switch my ID in game?

You should be able to just make a second character if you kinda want to keep it. If this is still the Vita version we're talking about, I believe SEGA ID is bound to your PSN account after you set it up. So, you would need to create another PSN account in that case.