PDA

View Full Version : Vibras set

Stickboy
Jan 3, 2014, 07:31 AM
so i have the rear and arm unit, but no leg unit. after looking at cirnopedia for breakable parts, there's only listed arm claws and wings. i can guess he missed out the horn part, but what do i have to break to get the leg unit?

http://puu.sh/67YiD.png

Rakurai
Jan 3, 2014, 07:36 AM
I'd presume you break its legs to get the leg units.

You're probably just unlucky, because its legs are a popular target due to the fact it falls down for a lengthy period of time whenever one is broken.

jooozek
Jan 3, 2014, 07:39 AM
do they really break? i only see bibras expose his rectum for some time after beating the legs multiple times, they don't change how they look

Stickboy
Jan 3, 2014, 07:46 AM
i always target his leg because im a braver and can't fucking see his claws, also they don't break

Limbo_lag
Jan 3, 2014, 08:13 AM
Pretty sure you can break the claws and horn.

strikerhunter
Jan 3, 2014, 08:40 AM
Here's an image of vibrace's leg piece, it's actually on your but.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2782&pictureid=37840
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Breaking accordingly gives units: Vibrace back comes from horn, arms comes from claws, and legs comes his back parts.

Stickboy
Jan 3, 2014, 09:52 AM
well my friend got the leg unit without boost and i don't with boost
fuck my life

gigawuts
Jan 3, 2014, 09:57 AM
You get it from his jet engine wings, I believe.

strikerhunter
Jan 3, 2014, 09:58 AM
Already said that gigs

gigawuts
Jan 3, 2014, 09:59 AM
"Back parts" is a bit unspecific considering he didn't already realize this, and thought they came from the legs which don't break. There are a whole lot of hitboxes towards the back of bibras.

jooozek
Jan 3, 2014, 09:59 AM
well my friend got the leg unit without boost and i don't with boost
fuck my life

drop rates for them are pretty shit, i only got arms and wings once, as bad as falz elder units i'd say

Punisher106
Jan 3, 2014, 10:36 AM
I was thinking these units don't even freaking exist. I managed to get the Vibras Bow before even knowing these units were a thing.

KazukiQZ
Jan 3, 2014, 10:59 AM
Got full set, but I'm too lazy to affix them :p

Kikikiki
Jan 3, 2014, 11:14 AM
Aside from the discs that drop through the finishing crystal, yeah, Vibra has a pretty shit drop rate. I ran through all the scheduled EQs, save for the unscheduled ones, most of them with boost, and I only got the Body and the Arms unit, so I resorted to player shop.

I'd say it's a nice set for PP pooling for its cost though.

If you're premium you can just buy the units on player shop because they're probably cheap-ass.

Stickboy
Jan 3, 2014, 11:19 AM
yfw i never get any good rare from falz other than elder rod

musicmf
Jan 3, 2014, 11:57 AM
drop rates for them are pretty shit, i only got arms and wings once, as bad as falz elder units i'd say

Shoot really?

I've only found from Elder: 3 Rear, 0 Arm, 2 Leg units. I've never had the 'joy' of running around with a full Elder set yet. :(
But I've already gotten 4 full Sets from Vibra, and a couple other spare parts. Since I've gotten so many, I just recycle them all now (save for one set to keep for myself)

Maybe it's just that I'm commonly running with 250+100% boosters on Tower Defense, but I don't really waste those on those unrewarding Dark Falz runs.

TaigaUC
Jan 3, 2014, 12:25 PM
The legs are the rarest part of the set. I get the other pieces fairly often.
Maybe about as often as from Ragne when VH was the maximum difficulty.

It's a nice set. I bought and affixed a set or two for each of my accounts.

Kikikiki
Jan 3, 2014, 01:12 PM
Yeah, 232/173/173 DEF, +40 HP, +3 PP, 4% Strike Resist, 8% Dark Resist and your generic Set Bonus. Sounds like a good deal for me.