PDA

View Full Version : Vibras set vs Cirnopedia

FacelessRed
Jan 3, 2014, 08:34 PM
I dunno who updates or keeps track of cirnopedia's info. But Vibras is only 3 PP a piece. Which is quite a big difference to 5...

Also a lot of other data is missing from monster drops, but that's more understandable.

milranduil
Jan 3, 2014, 08:40 PM
While the older info on cirno is nice, too much of the newer stuff is outdated or just plain wrong. S-wiki is much, much better.

gigawuts
Jan 3, 2014, 08:44 PM
Yeah, cirno is infamous for having tons of wrong information. On the rare occasion I go there what I'm looking up is usually wrong - mostly latents, unit bonuses, etc.

The Walrus
Jan 3, 2014, 08:45 PM
Well yeah the JP wiki is an actually wiki compared to a site managed by one guy...

at least I think cirno is a guy...

milranduil
Jan 3, 2014, 08:47 PM
Yeah, cirno is infamous for having tons of wrong information. On the rare occasion I go there what I'm looking up is usually wrong - mostly latents, unit bonuses, etc.

What actually bothers me most, on a regular basis, is the incorrect #s for some Franka orders. I hand all the COs in then wonder why I have a bunch of leftovers....

gigawuts
Jan 3, 2014, 08:49 PM
Well yeah the JP wiki is an actually wiki compared to a site managed by one guy...

at least I think cirno is a guy...

No, no. Cirno is a loli.

FacelessRed
Jan 3, 2014, 09:06 PM
Well Cirno needs to be made into a wiki. because S-wiki makes my eyes bleed.

The Walrus
Jan 3, 2014, 09:14 PM
No, no. Cirno is a loli.

Ah yes, my mistake.

pkemr4
Jan 3, 2014, 09:34 PM
you'd think there would be more people manageing the site instead of 1 person who updates the site on a monthly basis

Lostbob117
Jan 3, 2014, 09:57 PM
I think there are multiply people running Cirnopedia behind the scenes.

FacelessRed
Jan 3, 2014, 10:01 PM
well... it's been updated now lol.

Shadowth117
Jan 4, 2014, 02:07 AM
That's probably one of the bigger things I miss about PSUpedia for when that was going for PSU. It was nice that a lot of people were able to edit/update that rather than just a select few and change things accordingly. Not to mention if you saw something wrong like FacelessRed was talking about, it was easy to just go and correct it.

.Jack
Jan 4, 2014, 02:27 AM
What actually bothers me most, on a regular basis, is the incorrect #s for some Franka orders. I hand all the COs in then wonder why I have a bunch of leftovers....

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クライアントオーダー%2Fフランカ

^Use this instead.

The rest here: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クライアントオーダー

Shinamori
Jan 4, 2014, 02:33 AM
I was thinking of about starting a "mirror" (using MediaWikia) of a S-Wiki, but kind of died. Plus, it was on one of the free mediawiki hosting site.
http://emergencycode.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

This was the reason I was asking for the icon images way back when.

TaigaUC
Jan 4, 2014, 08:05 AM

Here are the various ways I do Franca's orders:
1. I memorize the numbers for several orders then buy them and run back.
2. I use a second computer to refer to the list of all unlocked orders and buy many at once on the main computer.
3. I write notes in the chat window so I can refer to them while at the shop.
4. I've memorized many of the orders (sadly).

I tried looking up the JP wiki once, but it didn't seem to be in order.

deahamlet
Jan 4, 2014, 12:49 PM
Here are the various ways I do Franca's orders:
1. I memorize the numbers for several orders then buy them and run back.
2. I use a second computer to refer to the list of all unlocked orders and buy many at once on the main computer.
3. I write notes in the chat window so I can refer to them while at the shop.
4. I've memorized many of the orders (sadly).

I tried looking up the JP wiki once, but it didn't seem to be in order.

I use my 5 support partners to collect items, one entire bank filled with them and pull out 99 or whatever I have of each and hand in once a week on the 2 characters still not done. Similar with dailies.

I cannot wait for them to be 65/65 so I can sell it all and free up the insane 175 slots. Sigh.

---
If Cirno was a wiki it'd be so much easier to just update if we saw a mistake. The reason why it's off on Franka orders, I suspect, is because SEGA proceeded to change how many we need to hand in. They also did the same with some kill missions etc.

FacelessRed
Jan 4, 2014, 06:33 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クライアントオーダー%2Fフランカ

^Use this instead.

The rest here: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クライアントオーダー

I use s.wiki only when I really have to. The layout is horrible, and the fact that my browser has to translate it adds to the layout issues.

gigawuts
Jan 4, 2014, 06:41 PM
The layout looks fine to me, I dunno what you're talking about.

Alenoir
Jan 4, 2014, 06:51 PM
Layout is as easy to read as it can be on swiki. Your browser's auto translation is probably what's messing it up.

jooozek
Jan 4, 2014, 06:53 PM
i'm using translator for firefox, lets you select a part of text and translate only that, recommended

TaigaUC
Jan 4, 2014, 06:54 PM
I'm always low on storage space :(

I don't have any problem with the s.wiki's layout.
The phone layout is kinda bleh though. Then again, I generally dislike phone layouts.