PDA

View Full Version : new to pso :)

Dark Ace
Jan 4, 2014, 02:15 PM
where should I lvl from 1-10 and 11-20?
:) English player on ship 2 so looking for friends as well!

JoycieC
Jan 4, 2014, 03:10 PM
Nice to meet you, Mr. GenericLoliNewman/Deuman/GenericLoli #7926104

B20 is where you want to be.

KingSword
Jan 4, 2014, 03:11 PM
Don't listen to this dam British if your a low level start in the low blocks like 1-5 at least

JoycieC
Jan 4, 2014, 03:12 PM
12 / F / Japan
Looking for bf.

EDIT: Wrong thread my bad

Dutch Ride
Jan 4, 2014, 03:36 PM
12 / F / Japan
Looking for bf.

EDIT: Wrong thread my bad

lol'd

jooozek
Jan 4, 2014, 03:43 PM
if you are just starting out then you should first do all the client orders from koffie, basically, clear each area once and do that koffie gives you a client order, then do whatever that order requires from you

sohxpaladin
Jan 4, 2014, 10:04 PM
how do you add people to your friends list?

Stickboy
Jan 5, 2014, 01:04 AM

you left click on a person, or use vishiphone and find the user

Shinureal
Jan 5, 2014, 09:08 AM

If they are nearby, then menu/ 3rd icon from left/ nearby characters/ choose the name of the one/ send a friend request...And wait for them to accept :)

shagia
Jan 5, 2014, 09:42 AM
Don't listen to this dam British if your a low level start in the low blocks like 1-5 at least

tbh you don't want to stay in one block at all times, but if you're not being pushed into playing diff levels that you can't play then I don't think it matters too much unless if you're playing EQs. I don't think I'd bother playing a EQ until level 20 though, at the time I'd just focus on COs for Koffie.

also damn what's up with that first part

JoycieC
Jan 5, 2014, 10:22 AM
Basically...
Hang out in B20, it's where the majority of the international community hangs out.
B20 is populated by people from all over, America being the most prominent and Europe falling in second place, we have played from the Philippines, England, France, Germany, Russia and so on.

If you're looking for people to play with the best thing to do would be to talk to people in B20, ask questions, and when people make fun of you, don't worry just take it and try not to cause trouble, you will be made fun of, I'm not sugarcoating anything.

Just pick your classes and play, but try to do it with a random low level at the same time, don't join Lv65's for Falz, they only stay for one run and it actually annoys us most of the time because we're not here to carry, we're busy doing our own things.

If you really would appreciate some support, then ask, I may not offer my help but someone else will, the best place to do so would be B20 itself, but for EQ's head off to a hard block after Lv20 if you're struggling in B20 to find a party, but you don't ALWAYS need a party either.

If you're looking for costumes and accessories, keep a few things in mind, female costumes are expensive because the majority of the population play female characters and are prepared to pay to make their loli's look cute and sexy, whilst the male costumes are cheao, very cheap. Doing Very Hard TACO's (Time Attack Client Order's) will net you 500k MESETA and can be repeated every 22 hours, you get these by going to Kroto and you unlock his orders by completing Arks Quests.

Anyways, hey I'm Joycie, I'm British, but enjoy the game if you can, it's a nice game and you'll learn eventually, don't rush anything.

Great Pan
Jan 5, 2014, 07:28 PM
Having a team also helps, a LOT.