PDA

View Full Version : Character deletion

fay
Jan 6, 2014, 08:54 AM
Posting this on behalf of someone else. He tried to log in and all his characters were deleted. Is there a known cause for this?

jooozek
Jan 6, 2014, 08:58 AM
did he check the login history?

fay
Jan 6, 2014, 09:03 AM
I doubt it. I'll tell him to do this when hes out of work. Where can you check your login history?

fay
Jan 6, 2014, 09:35 AM
Cheers.
I actually had a thought that his girlfriend logged in to delete them because hes always on it instead of spending time with her. I know it probably isn't the case, but if it is then lol.

If it turns out that there wasn't any unauthorized login then what would be the next step?

gigawuts
Jan 6, 2014, 09:42 AM
Are you sure he was on the right ship? Can he make two new characters?

fay
Jan 6, 2014, 09:46 AM
I'll also make sure he double checks the ship thing. Is it possible to log into one ship even though you are on another?

Thank again guys, I'll make sure he checks this as well.

Stickboy
Jan 6, 2014, 09:46 AM
spending more time on games instead of life

~Aya~
Jan 6, 2014, 09:50 AM

best reply 2014. No, really, it is. it REALLY is~

thanksFORSTATINGtheOBVIOUS! NEXT~

[SPOILER-BOX]Teehee[/SPOILER-BOX]

The_Brimada
Jan 6, 2014, 11:27 AM
Yeah definitely check the ship. I almost raged one day because I thought my characters were gone then realized I picked the wrong ship lol.

jooozek
Jan 6, 2014, 11:29 AM
you can also check what ship you've selected after you actually login in the bar on the upper part of the screen, visible on AIDA's screenshot
also visible on the title of the login box

fay
Jan 6, 2014, 11:45 AM
Apparently the ship was checked and it was the correct one.
The next thing that's came to mind is that he might be putting in his player ID rather than SEGA ID.

Shinureal
Jan 6, 2014, 11:54 AM

Sad story bro :(

hope it's just a ship mistake