PDA

View Full Version : character name Ω symbol?

ΩOmegaΩ
Jan 6, 2014, 11:42 AM
Can you put this symbol in your character name Ω?

jooozek
Jan 6, 2014, 11:44 AM
yes, should be able to
you should be able to pretty much use all unicode

Punisher106
Jan 6, 2014, 12:05 PM
I've seen someone run around with a Lambda symbol as their name. Omega should be allowed.

landman
Jan 7, 2014, 03:04 AM
So are Ç, Ñ, à, á, ü, and a large etcetera not unicode? because I can't type them.

Skye-Fox713
Jan 7, 2014, 03:11 AM
I've seen russian names in pso2 with whatever text that they use in russia, and I"ve seen names with special symbols as well so it should be posible.

Shadowth117
Jan 7, 2014, 03:18 AM
Not all unicode characters are in there, but a lot are. Stuff that does work should copy pasta into the game just fine with ctrl + v.

landman
Jan 7, 2014, 09:51 AM
Copying and pasting doesn't seem to work for accents and special characters I use in my language so it's either I type a black square or I type bad. And I remember the international version of PSU having the same problem, but I mostly used voice chat there. Either way it's annoying and I wonder if it could be difficult for them or not to implement those characters and allow a major language base to type correctly.

Chik'Tikka
Jan 7, 2014, 04:18 PM
the majority of Greek should be their, some of it isn't +^_^+ one of my auto words is Greek, αιβέρας που ενεργοποιείται, but i had to replace the accented letters with non-accented ones, "ί" replaced with "i", etc. if anyone sees it should come out the same+^_^+only thing i worry, is if they ever make localized PSO2, they will do to it like all the Korean ones and remove all Unicode altogether, leaving behind half complete ascii....

Limbo_lag
Jan 7, 2014, 08:49 PM
Yes you can. Just copy and paste it. My alt has one >.<