PDA

View Full Version : pso 2 premium?

Dark Ace
Jan 6, 2014, 08:09 PM
What benefits do you all receive from being a premium player?

Also is there anyway to buy yen with a credit card to actually buy AC?
Please help and thanks :)

final_attack
Jan 6, 2014, 08:17 PM
As far as I know, buying AC using credit card, is only allowed by credit card issued in Japan (I think that's what I got when asking to them about credit card).

As for benefits ......
- Premium Drinks (Medical Center)
- MyShop
- MyRoom
- 2x Fun
- 2x stamp (?)
- trade (other player must be premium too)
- if using Este Ticket, it last for 1 hour (I think, I never used them, I think I heard it somewhere)
- exchange *10 weapon and armor for *10 weapon and armor pass, so you can buy *10 from Players Shop

available only when premium is active.

red1228
Jan 6, 2014, 08:19 PM
Able to trade in 10* weapons for 10* Weapon Trade Tickets (required to buy any 10* weapon from the player shops). The 10* weapons acquired from the Dark Falz Proxine Rare Stone Shop do not count for whatever stupid reason, however.

Able to trade in 10* armor units for 10* Unit Trade Tickets (required to buy any 10* armor unit from the player shops).

Any FUNpoints you gain are doubled.

Able to trade 1* - 9* items with another Premium Player.

Able to sell things in your own Player Shop, without a "My Shop Ticket".

Access to a MUCH Larger Room (has something like a 150point decoration limit, whereas the Basic Mini-Room only has a 5point decoration limit).

Able to drop gift boxes / cardboard boxes to basically give items to other players for free (requires 2 or 3 decoration points to actually place it in the player's room, though).

Ability to enter blocks that are normally full. You may have noticed a second "Premium Space" bar when looking at the blocks; this is basically "VIP / Reserved for Premium Players" space. However, if both the normal space & Premium space is full, then you still can't get in.

Gain two Log-In Stamps per day, instead of one.

Dark Ace
Jan 6, 2014, 08:25 PM
ok thanks on the benefits :)
so is there anyway to buy AC with a credit card over here? and if not can you get a my shop ticket without premium?

red1228
Jan 6, 2014, 08:29 PM
ok thanks on the benefits :)
so is there anyway to buy AC with a credit card over here? and if not can you get a my shop ticket without premium?

I think PlayAsia.com sells webmoney or something to that effect that allows us Silly 'Muricans to buy Arks Cash, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I mostly just do a lot of TACOs for Meseta & ~eventually~ buy whatever over-priced item that I'm after.

.Jack
Jan 6, 2014, 08:30 PM
http://cn-usa.com

Search webmoney and use google check out. You can use any credit card there.

Shinamori
Jan 6, 2014, 08:49 PM
PlayAsia has the cheapest, but hear people getting their code instantly to a day.

Macman
Jan 6, 2014, 09:10 PM
Don't forget all the extra Symbol Art and Client Order space, and most importantly, access to Premium Storage.

Dark Ace
Jan 6, 2014, 10:00 PM
Also how much ac a month is premium?

Ratazana
Jan 6, 2014, 10:07 PM
1300 segabucks

Sylphia
Jan 7, 2014, 09:53 PM
To clarify the 10* armor/weapon passes, you must be active premi to trade for the pass. But as long as you have a pass, you can be 'not premi' and still buy a 10* weapon or armor from someone's shop.

Premium storage lets you place 300 more items in storage while your premi is active, afterward, you can only withdraw premi stored items. Very useful for banking rarely needed items.

Another benifit of buying ac, not just premium passes, if sega has a issue with the ac buy page, sega will distribute 1day premium passes to all that purchased ac within the last 6 months.

A premi pass will cost 1300AC, but you can only buy AC in 500, 1000, etc increments. So 1500AC is your minimum purchase for a pass and extra mag or ac scratch ticket.

gaijin_punch
Jan 8, 2014, 11:04 PM
1300 segabucks

Anyone else think they'd get loads more people buying premium if it was 1000?