PDA

View Full Version : webmoney for AC

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 02:35 AM
Where would be the cheapest place to order webmoney Yen to get AC using a credit card instead of paypal

NexusAZ
Jan 7, 2014, 02:42 AM
Where would be the cheapest place to order webmoney Yen to get AC using a credit card instead of paypal

Probably Play Asia or CN-USA. CN-USA is more expensive, but instant. I don't know how quick PA is on the delivery.

strikerhunter
Jan 7, 2014, 03:05 AM
Probably Play Asia or CN-USA. CN-USA is more expensive, but instant. I don't know how quick PA is on the delivery.

PA differs depending on the order type. If it's digital then it should be within less than a day. The delivery of the physical product, I'm not sure but I think was somewhere less than a week but again I'm not sure on that part.

oratank
Jan 7, 2014, 03:20 AM
pa 62$ for 5000 digital type
suto 61$ (am not sure about this i only found their price in yen 5000=6100¥ )

Enforcer MKV
Jan 7, 2014, 03:38 AM
PA differs depending on the order type. If it's digital then it should be within less than a day.

Try 2 days. Talkin' from experience here.

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 03:40 AM
Try 2 days. Talkin' from experience here.
I'll vouch for this as well.

There's also JPWM.net, however they tend to be pricier at around $69 for 5000 WebMoney. They are instant though.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 03:49 AM
blace do you have to show them id and bank statement for first time paypal use on site? i dont have a bank statement so i couldnt use a couple sites thats why i've been trying to just use card

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 03:55 AM
blace do you have to show them id and bank statement for first time paypal use on site? i dont have a bank statement so i couldnt use a couple sites thats why i've been trying to just use card
I linked my credit card to my PayPal and that seems to work well, however, you do need to link PayPal and your bank together for SutoCorp.

Credit card purchases on the others through PayPal is a breeze.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:02 AM
ok thanks i ordered 2000 hoping code gets here fast so i can get AC and be premium! :)

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:08 AM
Incidentally, which did you go with?

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:12 AM
JPWM.net ... but now i have another problem i logged in and pick 1000 AC now i have to put in info but i dont have a JP zip code or anything :(

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:16 AM
I used Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/) for my mailing address. They also provide a valid phone number as well. I heard that they now charge for their services, but I can't verify that for the time being.

Alternatively, people have said they used Sega HQ as their mailing address, so that is something.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:17 AM
How do we get AC with webmoney? I have a problem the PSO site is asking me for my name in 'kana' and a jp zip/address and phone number :(:-(:-?:-o

Aeris
Jan 7, 2014, 04:35 AM
I used Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/) for my mailing address. They also provide a valid phone number as well. I heard that they now charge for their services, but I can't verify that for the time being.

Alternatively, people have said they used Sega HQ as their mailing address, so that is something.

They only charge if you order something in japan that they can't ship internationally but they ship it to you instead.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:39 AM
what should i do for name and telephone number?

ashley50
Jan 7, 2014, 04:56 AM

Look up a JP address using the Internet.

And what the above posts have mentioned.

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 04:57 AM

Tenso provided me a phone number as part of signing up.

For name you may want to use a direct translation of your name into kana. I did that with my name in english as it didn't translate over well when I tried to translate it from traditional chinese. That's assuming you have your name from a different language.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 05:00 AM
well my name is Jarray Norris not quite a common name lol infact i think im the only one in the world named Jarray (kinda like dre but Ja- ray :p

blace
Jan 7, 2014, 05:02 AM
well my name is Jarray Norris not quite a common name lol infact i think im the only one in the world named Jarray (kinda like dre but Ja- ray :p
You could probably stick that into Google translate and get a result from that. Maybe.

Shinamori
Jan 7, 2014, 05:06 AM
Google pronounces your name as "ja-rā" (ra being the pronunciation for "ray"). So, you could try "ジェレイ ノリス" Jerei norisu.

Dark Ace
Jan 7, 2014, 05:08 AM
omg thank you so much! :D

Squall179
Jan 7, 2014, 05:19 AM
You have to have a valid JP Address. getting a Tenso Shipping address (free to do so by the way) WIll enable you to do this, there is a guide on the forum for it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490

There ya go.

Invader J
Jan 8, 2014, 08:45 AM
You don't need a JP address at all. Follow my guide. Why make AC purchasing harder on yourself?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216352

Blest
Jan 8, 2014, 04:01 PM
You don't need a JP address at all. Follow my guide. Why make AC purchasing harder on yourself?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216352

Thanks for this!

Rakurai
Jan 8, 2014, 07:52 PM
I'm saddened by the fact that jpcode4U is currently down (And has been for nearly a month).

Is Playasia the next cheapest seller?