PDA

View Full Version : How are random people's manners nowadays?

TaigaUC
Jan 7, 2014, 06:39 AM
Aside from EQs, I haven't tried public multiparty for a long while until today.

A short time into a free exploration, I encountered and announced a rare code, then waited for other players to arrive so that they could benefit from it.
During the code, I got caught in a trap explosion and died, from full health.
The single person who showed up just ignored me, finished the code, and then left.
Going by their English-named ID, team name, and English-named friend partners, I assume it was an international player and not Japanese.

As far as I know, there were 3 parties present in the entire multiparty, including mine. All three parties consisted of 1 player and 2 bots.
In other words, I doubt they had run out of Moon Atomizers.
I'm not sure if the other person's party was present, because I couldn't move my camera while dead (thanks, SEGA).

What I'm wondering is if this is normal behavior that I should expect from random people in multiparties nowadays, because if it is, I'll know to disable multiparty next time.
I'd rather die and get sent back to the campship than give a random asshole a laugh at my unfortunate expense.
I mean, come on. Resurrecting is hardly difficult or expensive.

Not entirely related, but this also reminds me of a certain international player I've seen around here who did a laughing lobby action on me when I accidentally died during Elder.
I know they weren't trying to specifically grief me because nobody knows which characters I play. That means they must behave that way towards everybody.
Such delightful people out there.

Edit: I should make clear that I'm usually (but not always) revived fairly quickly in EQs.
My question is more about random quest multiparties and bumping into random people here and there.

Ratazana
Jan 7, 2014, 07:10 AM
I don't know about the "international" community but I never saw anything like that. People always rez (unless they are too caught in the fight and not paying attention to their surroundings). Most jp won't even call people out for shocking falz on white chat, much less make fun of someone. Asshole behavior is discouraged as it can easily earn you a place on 2ch infamous community blacklist.

Shinureal
Jan 7, 2014, 07:21 AM
Maybe he/she just run out of Moon Atomizers...like me most of the time :)

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 7, 2014, 07:24 AM
Why is it, from my experience, that a lot of JP players always rez but a lot of Gaijins don't? I mean don't people follow the precept: "Do onto others as if you'd like to be done onto you"?

Rayden
Jan 7, 2014, 07:29 AM
From my experience, nobody revives in this game, ever. It doesn't matter if they're Japanese or from anywhere else. Nobody revives. I can spend a game reviving others non-stop, then I finally die clearly out in the open and my autoword for death activates, and they all just ignore me, finish killing everything, then run straight over my dead body and carry on instead of returning the favor.

BIG OLAF
Jan 7, 2014, 07:29 AM
I don't know why people say that. I never have a problem with getting revived no matter what ethnicity of player is in the MPA. If I run out of HP, I'm usually only down for like 30 seconds at the absolute most, but on average, like 5-10.

RagolianHunter
Jan 7, 2014, 07:40 AM
Wow, generalizing a community based on one or a few instances is absurd.

That is like saying someone cut me off on the highway today....are all drivers like that?

I say this.. ya ran into a douche, acknowledge and move on. BLACKLIST if you must but then again that will just be one last person to buy from your shop.

Let it go man, acknowledge and move on.

TaigaUC
Jan 7, 2014, 07:48 AM
Well, my question is if people feel that this kind of behavior is common nowadays.
It's not really generalizing if we're going by most common occurrences.

I mean, no point subjecting ourselves to frustration if we can avoid it, especially if it's the norm.

Edit: I should make clear that I'm usually (but not always) revived fairly quickly in EQs.
My question is more about random quest multiparties and bumping into random people here and there.

Shinureal
Jan 7, 2014, 08:36 AM
I'm posting again because I didn't say it earlier; I've never had a bad experience, I'm always revived by people (because I die a lot lol), either people I know or random Japanese I party with. And it's not a big deal if someone refuses to spent a Moon Atomizer :) he's just greedy.

Squall179
Jan 7, 2014, 08:39 AM
I'm pretty quick to try to revive people when I see them go down. I'm also one of those kind of people who turned on HP bar displays under everyone's char names. I use this in MPA stuff to try to keep track of people's health and heal them as needed.

People have been pretty good to me too when it comes to revives. Healing, Seems USUALLY to stay within teams I've noted since not everyone knows you can display HP Gauges from what I've heard. But hey, easy enough if you really need the healing, to just lurk by the most Resta spammy player.

KazukiQZ
Jan 7, 2014, 08:47 AM
^All of that. You're just unlucky there to have those kind of MPA players.

Vintasticvin
Jan 7, 2014, 09:04 AM
I'm pretty quick to try to revive people when I see them go down. I'm also one of those kind of people who turned on HP bar displays under everyone's char names. I use this in MPA stuff to try to keep track of people's health and heal them as needed.

People have been pretty good to me too when it comes to revives. Healing, Seems USUALLY to stay within teams I've noted since not everyone knows you can display HP Gauges from what I've heard. But hey, easy enough if you really need the healing, to just lurk by the most Resta spammy player.

Which is me stated in bold unless I die cause my character cant exactly handle Striking damage well :(

Edson Drake
Jan 7, 2014, 09:13 AM
In my experiences, it is kind of mixed.

I usually get revived, but I get ignored many times as well(even with autowords). It's weird that people walk right by your body and just plain ignore it. I'd say the ratio for revive/ignore is about 80/20.

If we ever party and I don't revive you though, don't take it personal: I am one of the most focused players around, so I probably didn't see you. If I see your body and I have Moons, I will revive you right away(and probably die in the process, because, long stupid animation).

And... yeah it's usually not the Japanese.

jooozek
Jan 7, 2014, 09:23 AM
reviving is just the tip of the iceberg, if you pay attention in tower defense what people are doing
i dont even dont

TaigaUC
Jan 7, 2014, 09:51 AM
I'm also one of those kind of people who turned on HP bar displays under everyone's char names.

Hmm. I also always have HP bar displays on.
I wonder how many don't?
I remember being surprised that PSO2 doesn't have those displayed by default.

MetalDude
Jan 7, 2014, 10:03 AM
Tower Defense performance varies wildly. If you get into blocks as soon as a random TD EQ is announced, you'll probably end up with a good group. Come on late and you're probably fucked. Seriously, there were 6 HU's in one including me and 3 of them were using Wired Lances. Very poorly. Another was using Speed Rain almost exclusively and I swear to god I had no words for the guy who ran up to Gwana and spammed Twister Fall.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2014, 10:32 AM
reviving is just the tip of the iceberg, if you pay attention in tower defense what people are doing
i dont even dont

Jesus, this. If I had to choose between people who would sit still at a fucking tower and actually defend it, and people who would res me, I'd pick people who picked a tower and sat there every time.

No, instead we get these asshats that decide to chase every yellow triangle no matter how far away it is, almost never get there in time to kill it, and then have a full spawn on the exact opposite side of the map that slowly walks up to the tower completely unimpeded because all 11 other players are zerging around for points instead of defending towers.

It's to the point where if I see a spawn I run away from it, because I know nobody will be left anywhere else when the next spawn shows up. I try to get aggro from the whole thing, then have the other 11 morons swoop in and get the final blow on everything. Hooray for doing all the goddamn work and getting 48 points every wave.

Ratazana
Jan 7, 2014, 10:42 AM
Tower Defense performance varies wildly. If you get into blocks as soon as a random TD EQ is announced, you'll probably end up with a good group. Come on late and you're probably fucked. Seriously, there were 6 HU's in one including me and 3 of them were using Wired Lances. Very poorly. Another was using Speed Rain almost exclusively and I swear to god I had no words for the guy who ran up to Gwana and spammed Twister Fall.

This. The first SH block (where most of the top dogs idle) is the best one. It goes downhill from there and by the fifth block you get people with +7 red weapons.

~Aya~
Jan 7, 2014, 10:48 AM
Jesus, this. If I had to choose between people who would sit still at a fucking tower and actually defend it, and people who would res me, I'd pick people who picked a tower and sat there every time.

No, instead we get these asshats that decide to chase every yellow triangle no matter how far away it is, almost never get there in time to kill it, and then have a full spawn on the exact opposite side of the map that slowly walks up to the tower completely unimpeded because all 11 other players are zerging around for points instead of defending towers.

It's to the point where if I see a spawn I run away from it, because I know nobody will be left anywhere else when the next spawn shows up. I try to get aggro from the whole thing, then have the other 11 morons swoop in and get the final blow on everything. Hooray for doing all the goddamn work and getting 48 points every wave.

I got like 800+ in one wave 4 by staying at the center tower and just dashing to either tower and quickly taking most darker out, keeping an eye on the radar the entire time and usually leave the tower that im defending if multiple people are there as darker start to spawn at another tower. This way I get many points and also defend well. This also can include cooperation of the mpa. If they are far away and out in the field, they will use AOE to attract the darker to claim some of them and the points that follow.

Please, do not sit too far out and claim a few strays that may or may not take you awhile to defeat as letting them get closer to each towers allows both the defenders and the others running from base to base dispatch them much faster, resulting in quicker rounds.

I have only been left dead once in an TD that I was late to. I think it was like block 17 or so and was mainly people with EN names. I died on the very last wave near the middle tower and some walked passed me as they proceeded to break the crystal and finally leave to the next TD. The friend I had with me went to the campship and then came back to revive.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2014, 11:40 AM
I got like 800+ in one wave 4 by staying at the center tower and just dashing to either tower and quickly taking most darker out, keeping an eye on the radar the entire time and usually leave the tower that im defending if multiple people are there as darker start to spawn at another tower. This way I get many points and also defend well. This also can include cooperation of the mpa. If they are far away and out in the field, they will use AOE to attract the darker to claim some of them and the points that follow.

Please, do not sit too far out and claim a few strays that may or may not take you awhile to defeat as letting them get closer to each towers allows both the defenders and the others running from base to base dispatch them much faster, resulting in quicker rounds.

I have only been left dead once in an TD that I was late to. I think it was like block 17 or so and was mainly people with EN names. I died on the very last wave near the middle tower and some walked passed me as they proceeded to break the crystal and finally leave to the next TD. The friend I had with me went to the campship and then came back to revive.

If you're trying to give me an unsolicited tutorial on how to run tower defense thanks I guess, but you give the MPA too much credit if you assume someone will even be at the tower to take care of the spawn.

Far too often have I been in an MPA where 8 people are at the darker's spawn point, completely unaware of their surroundings and letting 3 predicahdas nearly destroy a tower all by themselves. Eight fucking people north of the blue tower and not even one decides to go to the tower itself. No, they've got to get those goddamn points, someone else will surely swoop in and save the tower. The problem is, well, when an entire MPA has this mentality nobody goes to save the tower.

Most of these people also never ever use their heals or barriers, so once I've used mine I can't expect any more for the rest of the run. There's only so much one player can do to make up for the ineptitude and scorewhoring of an entire MPA.

Gama
Jan 7, 2014, 11:50 AM
i burn moon atomizers quite quickly.

~Aya~
Jan 7, 2014, 12:08 PM
If you're trying to give me an unsolicited tutorial on how to run tower defense thanks I guess, but you give the MPA too much credit if you assume someone will even be at the tower to take care of the spawn.

Far too often have I been in an MPA where 8 people are at the darker's spawn point, completely unaware of their surroundings and letting 3 predicahdas nearly destroy a tower all by themselves. Eight fucking people north of the blue tower and not even one decides to go to the tower itself. No, they've got to get those goddamn points, someone else will surely swoop in and save the tower. The problem is, well, when an entire MPA has this mentality nobody goes to save the tower.

Most of these people also never ever use their heals or barriers, so once I've used mine I can't expect any more for the rest of the run. There's only so much one player can do to make up for the ineptitude and scorewhoring of an entire MPA.

I see.. Also, not trying to give you a tutorial, I meant to agree but also maybe help people to understand how they should maybe play TD that may read our posting.

I have had that sort of problem with the 8+ people gathering to one while others are attacked.. that is usually where I leave if I see too many stacking up at one to run off to another and throw a shield up and then take out what I can. By this time, others will have followed to help. It seems to me that your problem is not only that too many people are gathering. It is possibly the DPS is not enough for them to take care of one tower fast enough and then move on to another.. or.. they just re-position themselves out in the field, regardless of what's being attacked, thinking that someone will pick off the 1-3 darker that are attacking an abandoned tower.

Points/Rank generally serve no purpose.. I guess it can be fun if you like competition. Just do not let it go to your head and cause TD fail, screwing everyone over for nothing.

This is not just directed at you, Gigabutts.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 12:14 PM

This wasn't so prevalent when TD started, but recently the runs have been atrocious to the point that 10 dots are near a Ragne while another tower gets raped. 2 days in a row I've seen 9 people on Bibras while my group of 2 or 3 dies trying to save a tower from a bomb.

And then 6 of them flock to the one yellow triangle running away from the newly-smoked tower and kill it BEFORE any of us get res'd.

...ok, back to topic. I res as soon as I see someone down, follow with a Resta/Megiverse if possible. I say thanks as soon as I'm res'd. Fairly simple. I'm not sure why so many people now are turning away from burning a Moon nowadays. Aside from the point score in TD, that is.

Arksenth
Jan 7, 2014, 12:21 PM

BUT I NEED TO GET FIRST PLACE

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EXISTENTIAL VALIDATION I GET FROM THAT IMAGINARY GOLD STAR ON MY HEAD

brb ksing everything like an idiot

~Aya~
Jan 7, 2014, 12:26 PM
BUT I NEED TO GET FIRST PLACE

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EXISTENTIAL VALIDATION I GET FROM THAT IMAGINARY GOLD STAR ON MY HEAD

brb ksing everything like an idiot

The gold star is very real. You must be hallucinating real life. :>

Railkune
Jan 7, 2014, 12:37 PM
I don't know why people say that. I never have a problem with getting revived no matter what ethnicity of player is in the MPA. If I run out of HP, I'm usually only down for like 30 seconds at the absolute most, but on average, like 5-10.

I'm similar in this case 'personally'. Though I have been in EQ's/MPA's where people blatantly ignore a dead player right next to them. If I'm not right next to the player I generally give a few seconds to see if anyone in that location will res them, if not I'd just go do it.

Husq
Jan 7, 2014, 12:52 PM
This wasn't so prevalent when TD started, but recently the runs have been atrocious to the point that 10 dots are near a Ragne while another tower gets raped. 2 days in a row I've seen 9 people on Bibras while my group of 2 or 3 dies trying to save a tower from a bomb.
Same thing happened many times to me and my parties as well. I remember seeing someone leaving an overrun tower to join "fighting" vibras when I was dashing towards that tower. In the end they didn't managed to break one part of Vibras and I still ranked top. Think a lot of people still don't get it, kill more mobs is better for drops, exp and meseta than one boss.

I know people don't like to hear this, but lag does play a role in using a moon. I've seen people lying dead on the floor and I cannot use a moon, until a few seconds later. Now if you run pass someone and that moon icon doesn't light up, it is easy to dismiss it as a dead phantoms.
Best advice I can give is to create an autoword for when you die and a chat shortcuts, if you don't get revived for a longer period of time, it also helps to locate your dead body.
But yeah 5 moons are not enough...

Punisher106
Jan 7, 2014, 01:02 PM
People are usually god with giving me moons when I die. It could be in a clusterfuck, and as I'm writing "ムーンお願い<pos>", I'm brought back to life before I can finish the sentence. Your best bet is to pay attention to the moon atomizer symbol on your hotbar. If it lights up, pop it. That's what I always do. As for how I have player names set, I have it so I see the name, class, and level on my Human and Duman. I have the HP bar up when I'm on my Newman, since he's always FO, and the other two aren't.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2014, 01:02 PM
Same thing happened many time to me and my parties as well. I remember seeing someone leaving an overrun tower to join "fighting" vibras when I was dashing towards that tower. In the end they didn't managed to break one part of Vibras and I still ranked top. Think a lot of people still don't get it, kill more mobs is better for drops, exp and meseta than one boss.

I know people don't like to hear this, but lag does play a role in using a moon. I've seen people lying dead on the floor and I cannot use a moon, until a few seconds later. Now if you run pass someone and that moon icon doesn't light up, it is easy to dismiss it as a dead phantom.
Best advice I can give is to create an autoword for when you die and a chat shortcuts, if you don't get revived for a longer period of time, it also helps to locate your dead body.
But yeah 5 moons are not enough...

Even if it wasn't the drops, the real reason people do tower defense is the 11*s.

The percentage of tower HP when you finish a run is (supposedly) added as a bonus to 11* droprates. 50% tower hp = +50% 11* droprate, 100% tower hp = +100% 11* droprate.

I mean, yeah, sure, it's still all random, but come on guys. The number of times I've been left completely alone at an overrun green tower because everyone else needs to fight ragne at blue is just ridiculous. Then Bibras shows up and well, that tower's as good as dead because Bibras is definitely getting their attention if Ragne was.

SakoHaruo
Jan 7, 2014, 01:23 PM
people need to learn how to spawn camp enemies. stay in one lane or help out at the nearest tower. since no one cares about efficiency it'll take quite some time for this community to adapt.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that if 11* droprates were dependent on total tower HP, you'd think it would be in everyone's best interest to defend the towers well... and yet this shit still happens. Even worse now.

This whole 'co-operative gameplay' attempt went out the window the moment everyone saw a score ranking.

jcart953
Jan 7, 2014, 01:39 PM
Oh wow my experience is kind of different. So many times have I seen people run away from Ragne (maybe under geared/chasing crystals/afraid of attacking without group) and let him start raping the towers. . For this reason I started saving my barriers specifically for Ragne, set it off, then running over to break his leg. These runaways then tend to return only when people start flocking over.

I've also seen so many people forget to use there barrier/heal when defending a tower that I have to start spamming it.

Arksenth
Jan 7, 2014, 01:47 PM
Generally speaking, I have a lot better runs when I'm playing in the Japanese early-morning/late-night times instead of like, after school dismisses there. Whenever TD is announced at like, 4 AM, I always get 3 runs in instead of only two with half of the towers half-dead at like 6 PM.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2014, 01:50 PM
Oh wow my experience is kind of different. So many times have I seen people run away from Ragne (maybe under geared/chasing crystals/afraid of attacking without group) and let him start raping the towers. . For this reason I started saving my barriers specifically for Ragne, set it off, then running over to break his leg. These runaways then tend to return only when people start flocking over.

I've also seen so many people forget to use there barrier/heal when defending a tower that I have to start spamming it.

Well, people get the idea of doing one role into their head.

Some people will always run away from ragne to kill the adds, so other people can kill ragne.

Other people will always focus on ragne so other people can focus on adds.

If you get a mixed bag of group A and group B everything is great. If you run into an MPA where everyone is just A or just B...brace yourself. I've been running into a LOT of all A or all B MPAs.

Arksenth
Jan 7, 2014, 01:52 PM

Some people will always run away from ragne to kill the adds, so other people can kill ragne.

If you get a mixed bag of group A and group B everything is great. If you run into an MPA where everyone is just A or just B...brace yourself. I've been running into a LOT of all A or all B MPAs.

im a te/fi and what is boss killing

I wish I could actually even break a leg before the tower dies in those rounds where no one wants to fight ragne wwww

Husq
Jan 7, 2014, 02:03 PM

I wish I could actually even break a leg before the tower dies in those rounds where no one wants to fight ragne wwww

Won't a ダガッチャウォンド with lvl3 potential, 50% fire element plus some s-atk affixes do? Of course counting in the right FI stance, wand gear and element weak hit.
I haven't played TE for a while, but iirc wand gear does a lot of damage hitting stuff.

Touka
Jan 7, 2014, 02:06 PM
I rez people most of the time and there have been cases where I die and people ignore me,kinda sad that you give a courtesy and other people don't give the same courtesy back but whatever I guess thems the breaks.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 02:14 PM

A WB'er does wonders. Especially when 15/12 of the party is Gu/Hu or Hu/Br. Sometimes I main Br/Ra or Ra/Br just for this reason. (Same applies to Falz.)

Alenoir
Jan 7, 2014, 02:19 PM

Load up PP Convert (please tell me you have PP convert) and start mass spam Rafoie/Nafoie/Sazan at the Ragne.

I've successfully generated enough hate to drag it away from a tower toward me that way.

HBK666
Jan 7, 2014, 02:39 PM
Kinda shitty, excuse my language but am i lying tho?

HBK666
Jan 7, 2014, 02:40 PM
Oh and i forgot it's getting worse day by day now.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 02:57 PM
One question for you, Vice:

If I main a pair of Akane for the majority of the run, is the slowdown just as bad? Even if I do dagger dash, I'm not really changing the weapon.

pkemr4
Jan 7, 2014, 03:00 PM
@vice teks sig: maybe people cant afford to buy weapon camos for TD's?

Bellion
Jan 7, 2014, 03:13 PM
One question for you, Vice:

If I main a pair of Akane for the majority of the run, is the slowdown just as bad? Even if I do dagger dash, I'm not really changing the weapon.

Not him but that is fine.

If anyone is too poor to afford dagger camos, they've got two options:
1. Stop doing it, oh my god.
2. Multistep with some eight ouncer knuckles, please.

@topic: Well, do they ignore you if you have a public death autoword? Most people just don't notice with the combat going on that there is someone down. I'm guilty of this a bit until I notice my moon atomizer icon lights up or I see an autoword.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the reply, Bellion.

Fun fact: People are jacking the price of Zain or the Maple Branch on the player shops... no coincidence there.

I often think of setting up an autoword announcing my demise (facedown Reimu)... maybe it's time I actually do it.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 03:46 PM
(points at topic)

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 04:11 PM
So Sega needs to fix the camo system too... How frequent/severe is this for the JP player base? Curious.

Macman
Jan 7, 2014, 04:13 PM
Block 20 lobby: Stupid and rude.

In MPA or anywhere else: Silent. Sometimes pubchat.

Arksenth
Jan 7, 2014, 04:18 PM
=/ There's an English team on Ship 8 who always barges into Japanese MPAs and EQs and spam English autowords and public chat and emergency calls all over the place.

Every time I get into a MPA with them I just head-desk.

Shinmarizu
Jan 7, 2014, 04:22 PM
@Macman: I was specifically wondering about dagger dashing in TD, and the JP playerbase reaction to it; as for the general temperament, I've partied w/ JP players and they're generally nice.

@Arksenth: Wow. Just wow.

@Vice: Thanks. Seems like they're aware of it, and they either don't do it or manage a different way entirely.

IndigoNovember
Jan 7, 2014, 04:28 PM
@Vice: Do you know if ナイトメアブラッド Nightmare Blood (the matterboard all class Twin Daggers) have lots of lag?

Bellion
Jan 7, 2014, 04:35 PM
Not him again, but that is currently the only all class pair of daggers that don't cause frame loss.

IndigoNovember
Jan 7, 2014, 04:53 PM
Ooh, thanks for the info.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 7, 2014, 05:14 PM

I do the same thing though I so wish more people would do this...People just don't pay attention to people dying, even in the same party sometimes lol. It's not that hard to keep an eye out on at least your parties HP bars.

I mostly notice it on EQ's like Falz that people do not always instantly revive. Sometimes i just do a all chat cut in so people see that you are dead and that helps. This happens in MPAs with both JP and Non JP btw.

Sienna
Jan 7, 2014, 05:30 PM
Active Moon icon too hard to see, buff now, only fault I can pardon would be the terrible fov with a player dying in the middle of nowhere

ChiffonFairchild
Jan 7, 2014, 05:34 PM
I usually stop everything I'm doing to rev people until I'm out of moons. After that I'll announce I'm out and sadly look at the same person die for the 20th time. Seems for the most part outside of the Japanese players, teammates and party mates nobody will really rev me. You take care of me and I'll go out of my way to make sure you don't get screwed over and left dead.

As for TD, I can generally go in being the lowest level crap geared player and outscore most everyone by simply sitting and defending towers while collecting nearby crystals because it seems running around trying to kill everything is the way to go. Sure base watchmen is a lame title but I'd much rather have 100% healthy towers than dead ones.

Sienna
Jan 7, 2014, 05:49 PM
Sure base watchmen is a lame title

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsMKypvmB0[/SPOILER-BOX]
It's still better than being an up-and-coming operator

Not to mention the mundanely high possibility of getting kill / ace titles once you level and gear up more

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2014, 05:53 PM
I usually stop everything I'm doing to rev people until I'm out of moons. After that I'll announce I'm out and sadly look at the same person die for the 20th time. Seems for the most part outside of the Japanese players, teammates and party mates nobody will really rev me. You take care of me and I'll go out of my way to make sure you don't get screwed over and left dead.

As for TD, I can generally go in being the lowest level crap geared player and outscore most everyone by simply sitting and defending towers while collecting nearby crystals because it seems running around trying to kill everything is the way to go. Sure base watchmen is a lame title but I'd much rather have 100% healthy towers than dead ones.

I'm pretty sure that in a quest about watching bases that base watchman is literally the best possible title.

TaigaUC
Jan 7, 2014, 06:20 PM
I wonder if revives would increase had SEGA made death screams globally audible.

JNo, instead we get these asshats that decide to chase every yellow triangle no matter how far away it is
Goldradas sometimes take off for the hills, and the wave doesn't end until someone hunts them down or the timer runs out.
I wonder if that's an AI bug or an attempt to lure everyone away from towers.

11 morons swoop in and get the final blow on everything. Hooray for doing all the goddamn work and getting 48 points every wave.
Tower Defense in a nutshell.
I wonder if the reason the points system sucks is because the server wouldn't be able to handle a more complex point system without keeling over.

I once had a JP player send me a GJ for Zondeeling everything, so that was nice.

This wasn't so prevalent when TD started, but recently the runs have been atrocious
I dunno, I've been getting a mix of good to bad runs since day one. Generally good runs if I get into the earlier blocks, bad runs if I get into the later blocks.

I've always been resurrected in TD, although it takes them a while sometimes.
As in, a bunch of us are dead and nobody bothers resurrecting or using the burst barrier until all enemies are gone.
You'd think that if it's one person versus 30 enemies on a tower, that it might be a good idea to resurrect the plethora of fallen buddies laying at their feet, but no...

By the way, I still haven't gotten a third run in.
I've resorted to having an extra character waiting to initiate a third run because my main is always stuck in the 2nd run.

I've had autowords and chat shortcuts for deaths on all my characters for a while now. But yeah, sometimes they just don't care.

The other day in Cradle EQ I ran out of moons resurrecting others, so when my friend died I couldn't res him.
I stood on his corpse waving and politely asked for a moon multiple times (in Japanese) but everybody was too busy fighting Ragne to notice.
There was another guy who died nearby and stated the location (same grid as me).
It took a long time for him to get resurrected too, but after they got him they still didn't get to me for like another 20-30 seconds.
They probably only came over because they were wondering why it was taking them so long to kill Ragne (hint: everyone else is dead).

The number of times I've been left completely alone at an overrun green tower because everyone else needs to fight ragne at blue is just ridiculous. Then Bibras shows up and well, that tower's as good as dead because Bibras is definitely getting their attention if Ragne was.
Yeah, a lot of groups may spread out and designate towers, but once it hits wave 4 everyone starts zerging and they forget to defend.

I was in one group that had like 3 people fighting a Goldrada maybe a meter in front of a tower.
When Biblas dumped a bomb at the tower, the three people didn't even notice. They just kept fighting the Goldrada.
I and one other guy had to run across the map to destroy the bomb, and we got to it before the 3 people did, even though they were right next to it the whole time.
Just pathetic.

I'm pretty sure that if 11* droprates were dependent on total tower HP, you'd think it would be in everyone's best interest to defend the towers well... and yet this shit still happens. Even worse now.
I think people have no idea how it works.
We still occasionally get posts on here of people asking "hey, a random guy told me some complete utter bullshit about how this works. Is it true?"

Speaking of TD, I was in one run with some ridiculously powerful Forces that killed everything before anyone could touch anything, and they always topped rankings.
Don't know how they managed to do that.

A WB'er does wonders.
It doesn't do wonders for the WBer's score though~

But tbh, you really shouldn't be dying in this game
I keep dying to the stupidest BS. I dodged away from the bomb that killed me in the opening post just as it went off, and it still killed me.

@Vice: Thanks. Seems like they're aware of it, and they either don't do it or manage a different way entirely.
Probably helps that the majority of them go to the same sources for information and discussion. Helps to be organized like that.

It's still better than being an up-and-coming operator
I keep getting operator-related titles now.
My strategy is to wait at center or a tower with nobody at it, and then I dash to whichever one needs help. I would have classified that as base-watching.

KazukiQZ
Jan 7, 2014, 06:27 PM
@Vice Tek
You're the reason I started camoing my Nishiki with Zan the Gemini(and advise another player to do that too)

But does Maple branch work for this fix too?

Again, if using Zan TD camo makes others' experience in the game better, I'll rather spent some of my meseta for it ^^b

On topic: Bad players are everywhere, but don't turn yourself as one. If I saw a player died, I'll quickly revived him/her unless I'm out of Moon (which is the rare case as I always stock up all my support items before starting any quest, Moon included)

Also, soloing in a MPA always carry the risk of getting left alone, dead or alive. That's why you do runs in party if possible. Don't hope too much on non-party members to help you when you're down, as they can't even pinpoint your location correctly without you stating the exact location. Also, don't ever be afraid to ask for help in public chat, regardless of your preferred language, as long as other people can understand it.

If the non-party members are nearby you, and just walked away without any apparent reason, they are jerks/noobs/*insert some more trash word here* and you should consider to Blacklist them. One of the worst type of player ever!

strikerhunter
Jan 7, 2014, 06:57 PM
@Topic
I normally rez others within 30sec of their death unless I'm tanking a boss. Example: Bullet Squall overkill tank on ragne core. During bursts, I won't rez others unless I see my moon atomizer lit up since it will be hard to see the location of others because all the stupid bright lights from PSEs and PBs. In general MPAs, anytime I see a person die I just go rez them unless (once again) a boss is on me (if I'm in a party, I normally turn the boss around to give my party members a safe rez).

On most occasions, I'm either rezzed by a party member if not by the MPA. In solo MPAs, if I wait for well over a minute after death AW, I spam it every 10sec to get their attention but this never normally happens since most occasions I die while tanking the boss and then some stupid out of the fluke thing happened so they just end up with a boss attacking a dead body for a safe rez.

@TD Topic
I seriously have no idea why there is even that dumb points system or why people jump from tower to tower. In the first week of TD debut, I stuck to right/left towers but every time I go to one side the other always gets either hammered/zerged/or fails to defend their tower. Bout 70% of the TDs I've done, everyone rushes to gwan/ragne/vibrace (including rares and yes I said gwan) leaving the base to get overrun.
Why is it so hard to just stay at your base and help the adjacent base?

@Dagger dashing topic: EDITED.
I'm completely fine with other players dashing, so long it's not over 4 players. In TAs, it's understandable, but in EQs like TD or CoD it's plain dumb. Why bother working harder for nearly, lesser, or even no rewards to benefit from when you are affecting the performance of others (if you are using TDs that are causing the FPS drop rates). There other methods of dashing that won't drop FPS if you can't afford Zain.

HBK666
Jan 7, 2014, 07:11 PM
@Dagger dashing topic
I'm completely fine with other players dashing, so long it's not over 4. In TAs, it's understandable, but in EQs like TD or CoD it's plain dumb. Why bother working harder for nearly, lesser, or even no rewards to benefit from?

I think you missed the point. They're talking about the FPS drops from the daggers those dashers use and they should use that Zain Gemini camo if they're on NON-FI. Even in TAs, I don't think that's acceptable. Also, you'll almost never see >4 consecutive steps.

strikerhunter
Jan 7, 2014, 07:14 PM
I think you missed the point. They're talking about the FPS drops from the daggers those dashers use and they should use that Zain Gemini camo if they're on NON-FI. Even in TAs, I don't think that's acceptable. Also, you'll almost never see >4 consecutive steps.

I acknowledge that, but my point was why are dashers doing it since they are affecting others. Should had cleared up my post.

Edit for the clear up:

@Dagger dashing topic: EDITED.
I'm completely fine with other players dashing, so long it's not over 4 players. In TAs, it's understandable, but in EQs like TD or CoD it's plain dumb. Why bother working harder for nearly, lesser, or even no rewards to benefit from when you are affecting the performance of others (if you are using TDs that are causing the FPS drop rates). There other methods of dashing that won't drop FPS if you can't afford Zain.

Geistritter
Jan 7, 2014, 09:26 PM
I haven't come across any consistently rotten patterns. Most of the obnoxious behavior is benign; idiots dance idling in the lobbies, people not turning off their autowords during emergency quests, those dorks that feel the need to do silent cut-ins, that kind of thing.

I personally won't revive anyone that demands it as if it's owed to them, though. If you can't say "please", don't say anything, and I'll get around to it anyway.

I'm pretty sure that in a quest about watching bases that base watchman is literally the best possible title.

I'm perfectly content with almost always getting Ruler of Destruction. Dead enemies are remarkably bad at destroying bases.

No idea what the Ace titles, like Splendid Ace mean, though. Get those now and then.

Zorua
Jan 7, 2014, 09:36 PM
I've noticed that players rarely revive each other below VH. Besides that, I can't think of anything major.

Maybe the people that have autochats set to go off at the start of an emergency code, but don't call out their position.

Dark Priest
Jan 7, 2014, 09:42 PM
Auto words do not really bother me that much but when people spam them for very common actions, like one guy yesterday spamming some RP autoword everytime he used Shunka in TD as if that isn't already the most spammed ability for braver as is we had to see auto words everytime he did it...i almost just wanted to block him for something like that...

As far as the orginal post goes jp players are not all kind as people think they are. i'v met plenty of rude jp players.

Kelwine
Jan 7, 2014, 09:47 PM
I can't speak for everyone, of course, and I don't do MPAs very often these days, but often times when I actually group up with people (For TAs, or EQs) I've never encountered a bad apple. Just earlier today I was in a group of people that were rather pleasant, and we all had a good time talking and laughing while we played.

Even when I'm not running with a group, I try to make an effort to revive and heal everyone I see, international or local. Good people are out there, it's just a matter of finding them, really.

Alenoir
Jan 7, 2014, 09:47 PM
Goldradas sometimes take off for the hills, and the wave doesn't end until someone hunts them down or the timer runs out.
I wonder if that's an AI bug or an attempt to lure everyone away from towers.
Normally they run directly at the tower. If they start moving in some weird direction, someone over there pulled aggro on them.

Yeah, a lot of groups may spread out and designate towers, but once it hits wave 4 everyone starts zerging and they forget to defend.

I was in one group that had like 3 people fighting a Goldrada maybe a meter in front of a tower.
When Biblas dumped a bomb at the tower, the three people didn't even notice. They just kept fighting the Goldrada.
I and one other guy had to run across the map to destroy the bomb, and we got to it before the 3 people did, even though they were right next to it the whole time.
Just pathetic.
Wave 4 is a special case. For that particular wave, the mobs will only spawn for one tower at a time. You can mostly just all run toward the tower, kill a bit till the number's going down, then start running for the other tower(s) that haven't have their spawn yet.

Vibras bomb is kinda hard to notice if you're concentrated on stuffs at hand and didn't pay attention to the sky, especially if you can't down the mobs fast enough. I wouldn't blame them too much for that.

Speaking of TD, I was in one run with some ridiculously powerful Forces that killed everything before anyone could touch anything, and they always topped rankings.
Don't know how they managed to do that.
Was the FO using an Elysion and Sazan? With the correct build you can deal a lot of damage with that in a short amount of time.

KazukiQZ
Jan 7, 2014, 09:52 PM
@Dark Priest
That kind of autoword is still okay in party, but when you use it in public chat, you clearly give out yourself as a distraction to the whole MPA players.

TD EQ related, try to alternate between small and large map to see whether there is any player near any tower, and decide whether to stay or do some other things, like killing stuff in the next tower or collecting crystal.

Dark Priest
Jan 7, 2014, 10:05 PM
@Dark Priest
That kind of autoword is still okay in party, but when you use it in public chat, you clearly give out yourself as a distraction to the whole MPA players.

TD EQ related, try to alternate between small and large map to see whether there is any player near any tower, and decide whether to stay or do some other things, like killing stuff in the next tower or collecting crystal.

it was in public, that is the problem....much like last week some idiot in a horse head was spamming "Neigh!" every goddamn 5 seconds in public chat.

Geistritter
Jan 7, 2014, 10:06 PM
As far as the orginal post goes jp players are not all kind as people think they are. i'v met plenty of rude jp players.

There are dicks everywhere. It's just major taboo in Japan, and thus it's less common for people to be dicks in public from there. Social conditioning and whatnot.

That said, it can be argued that being an asshole but pretending not to be is better than being an asshole and also being honest about it.

KazukiQZ
Jan 7, 2014, 10:21 PM
it was in public, that is the problem....much like last week some idiot in a horse head was spamming "Neigh!" every goddamn 5 seconds in public chat.
Might have seen this guy somewhere before, hmmm...

Edson Drake
Jan 7, 2014, 11:05 PM
Auto words do not really bother me that much but when people spam them for very common actions, like one guy yesterday spamming some RP autoword everytime he used Shunka in TD as if that isn't already the most spammed ability for braver as is we had to see auto words everytime he did it...i almost just wanted to block him for something like that...

Is it on Ship 2? If it is, I know her, she's a sweet person, but naive, she probably thinks it nothing much and that no one pays mind to that.

There are plenty of people that spend insane amounts of time in making those cut-ins autowords that are really cute, but also really annoying. It has gotten to the point where I only play my friends' NPCs that I know don't have those. Sure, I just could turn off autowords, but then, I can't be bothered to do that. In MPAs though, you have to endure.

It's a cool system, a shame so many people abuse it(unknowingly).

strikerhunter
Jan 7, 2014, 11:07 PM

You can't see other players in large map or the zoomed out radar, you can only see your party. Zoomed-in radars is where you can see them as grey dots.
If I'm wrong, then it must be my eyes.

TaigaUC
Jan 7, 2014, 11:54 PM
I know there are rude JP people, but I haven't met many.
Not like with Westerners where I can enter a block and see someone bashing someone for their name choice.
Or constantly badmouthing other players during Falz. Or constantly spamming the hell out of people they don't know.

I have most of my cut-ins set to party chat, and I only party with friends so it doesn't bother anybody.
Cut-ins are fun for those moments when you get knocked flying and the camera goes nuts. They really get in the way though.
If SEGA didn't suck at GUI they'd let us move them to the sides or something like every other game out there.

Yeah, there's way too many bs deaths on this game. One thing that comes to mind is getting combo'd to death when you're on the damn ground. (mistiming JR by a millisecond? lol)

Or those times when you get juggled by like 5 goddamn fire geysers or explosion traps in a row and land in lava to die or something ridiculous.
That kind of crap shouldn't even be possible.

Normally they run directly at the tower. If they start moving in some weird direction, someone over there pulled aggro on them.

One time, I saw one run from center tower all the way to the far west and into the corner where nobody was. A bunch of us had to chase it down.

Not sure if it was the same one but I remember a last Goldrada running off and everyone ignored it assuming someone else would get it.
Then nothing happened for ages and we had to go chase it down.

Wave 4 is a special case.
I know. The point is people tend to forget to go back to defense after that.

Vibras bomb is kinda hard to notice
I always keep a look out during final wave, so I rarely miss it.
If you're at a tower, simply swing the camera around to check the tower base.
If you're on Biblas, simply watch what he's doing.

I've seen some JP people say "oh, that was the bomb?" like they'd never seen it before.
I saw someone call out "bakudan at color" yesterday, so that's good.

Was the FO using an Elysion and Sazan? With the correct build you can deal a lot of damage with that in a short amount of time.
No, it looked like fire. I think it was more than one FO.
They were doing it from miles away, too. Sazan has poor casting distance.

Rakurai
Jan 7, 2014, 11:57 PM
As someone who plays on ship 6, the only rudeness I've had to deal with was being randomly kicked from AQ parties with no warning or reason given whatsoever.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 8, 2014, 12:32 AM

Giga, I...I know we don't always see eye to eye, but....

I love you, man. *Tears* :heartcookie:

Arksenth
Jan 8, 2014, 12:36 AM
Giga, I...I know we don't always see eye to eye, but....

I love you, man. *Tears* :heartcookie:

-furiously writes cast yaoi fanfic-

Enforcer MKV
Jan 8, 2014, 12:45 AM
get out. D:<

NoiseHERO
Jan 8, 2014, 12:49 AM
Where do you see/read your titles? >_> I just get my drops+1XX fun and button mash out of mission.

Arksenth
Jan 8, 2014, 12:50 AM
get out. D:<

its okay if you manly casts need your privacy

just

do tell, En~

who's the USB port and who's the data uploader?

yes

rub your manly thrusters together like that

Enforcer MKV
Jan 8, 2014, 12:55 AM
(points at topic)

KazukiQZ
Jan 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
@strikerhunter
That's what I mean by 'map', don't know it's called radar xD

I also use zoomed-in radar to see whether there are another player that want the same crystal as mine (I'll just let it go if that happen)

Scouting the number of players at each tower is what I started to do, so far the effect is good.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 8, 2014, 01:17 AM
I was running cradle of darkness, with a full mpa 12/12 , we got to the gulf wulf part, after we completed it the mpa moved on, i was just about to move on then i seen someone KOed in the distances before the turrents, in the red water, I ran back to revive them. I was shocked that a entire MPA didnt even see that player KOed on the ground. But the person didnt say thank you, so maybe i should of left them there, as i missed out on potential 10*s dropping and exp by running back, Moral of my story is have some gratitude it would be nice :)

TaigaUC
Jan 8, 2014, 01:30 AM
It's particularly easy to miss people killed at the back by that stupid Code Avoid.
I've had to run way back to revive friends before.

I think I've had some people run back to revive me as well.
English player names even.

DigestNeko
Jan 9, 2014, 01:22 AM
The only rude Japanese player i encountered was during the AQ days. I joined a random party and i did read the party descriptions before hand. There were already 3 players in the party and the moment i joined, i was kicked out from the party immediately.
I did manage to grab a glimpse of the party leader's character and he said nothing and just ran into the space gate.
A few minutes later, one of the party member whispered to me and apologized.
He said that they were waiting for another friend to join the party when i dropped in and the team leader is a bit cuckoo today so he would like to apologize on the leader's behalf.

Bad party leader and good party member, I would wanna meet more of the latter.

jooozek
Jan 9, 2014, 09:08 AM
just had some genius reset twice the teleporter on defense right before countdown
:golfclap:
edit: yup, no third run, lacked 30 seconds, gg

Emp
Jan 9, 2014, 09:23 AM
It's particularly easy to miss people killed at the back by that stupid Code Avoid.
I've had to run way back to revive friends before.

I think I've had some people run back to revive me as well.
English player names even.

This. I hate that code. Sega should make incapacitated players appear a big red dot or something on the map so that everyone know to revive that person.

All we can is just use Symbol art on death autoword. I've noticed quite often that people read pictures better than words.

TaigaUC
Jan 9, 2014, 12:05 PM
The event teleporters are so damn annoying.
I've had them reset once or twice when I was the one who activated it, and I didn't even touch anything.
Piece of shit.

I've noticed quite often that people read pictures better than words.

I find most people can't read or write.
That's how it was all the way through my schooling years too, even up to college.
Tons of people had trouble reading or writing. Even the teachers and lecturers had trouble.
All of them get upset if anyone ever pointed out that they made a mistake.
Then they take it out on you by finding a single one letter typo on your essay and grade your work as "full of errors".
Sad.

Dutch Ride
Jan 9, 2014, 12:12 PM
I always get so sketched out joining public parties. I never can tell whether the person is English speaking or not. And I don't want to get reported or anything so I usually ask once and I've pretty much never gotten an English response. Or any response for that matter.

ShinKai
Jan 9, 2014, 03:25 PM
I don't make a habit out of joining random parties, but I do happen to meet people in mpas when I solo by myself at times. Sometimes they're completely oblivious that you're there, and sometimes they'll actively help you. When I play as a force, I have it set so I can see character hp bars which helps me support them more in turn.

If I know someone is dead, I'll res them as fast as I can. Sometimes I don't even know where they are, but if your Moon Atomizer icon on your sub pallette isn't greyed out, someone somewhere around you is dead. That said, the chances for someone doing that for you is pretty slim in m opinion, I usually assume they missed me unless they show me some action that shows they acknowledge my death. Very rarely will someone show that sign of acknowledgement, and still run off leaving you for dead.

I dunno about other people, but in the EQs I roll in, I try to watch my moon icon like a hawk, so people rarely get left behind if I can help it. But, it does happen, I'm sure.

deahamlet
Jan 9, 2014, 03:27 PM
I always get so sketched out joining public parties. I never can tell whether the person is English speaking or not. And I don't want to get reported or anything so I usually ask once and I've pretty much never gotten an English response. Or any response for that matter.

Japanese players sometimes drop in our parties, lol. I try my best to quickly do a google translate of "you can join, welcome". Last night I started with "telepipe down" in English and then bothered with the translation bits, lol. He understood. Sometimes our guild leader does this but lately he's been far too raw-raw kill to take the time, I think being gunner is getting to his head :P.
Every single Japanese player has been polite (asking for permission upon joining), has put up with the google translate and most have tried to say something in English upon seeing our in English announcements of Emergency Codes. Yes, we announce in English, never been reported.

One guy was super funny, I had taken down thank you from google translate I think in my auto-words and he gave me suggestions of what would work better :D. Since then I went and found the website on the myriad of "thank you" forms in Japanese and have chosen better.

I friended a random person and my friend invite is in English so he chatted me up in English, he was really happy to get to practice English.

The Japanese are very polite. Once in a while you stumble into a nutter who is too busy killing to revive (man, why are they always gunners tho?!) but mostly they're polite or choose to stfu if they don't have anything nice to say. I like that :).

pkemr4
Jan 9, 2014, 03:37 PM
ive had one Dark falz where i died because of lolfailiframewowsuchprogramingsega and some japanese player just standed there and danced by my dead corpse. i wanted to call him a "chink" in public chat so much but decided not to as i might have got ban hammered.

gigawuts
Jan 9, 2014, 03:38 PM
How to make japanese players rage in one easy step: Call them chinese.

deahamlet
Jan 9, 2014, 03:42 PM
ive had one Dark falz where i died because of lolfailiframewowsuchprogramingsega and some japanese player just standed there and danced by my dead corpse. i wanted to call him a "chink" in public chat so much but decided not to as i might have got ban hammered.

Next time look up the japanese word for chink and have it ready :D. I've actually seen one of these precious arseholes in Falz. He died next and I let him be dead :P. Since he was on the wrong side being a troll and not actually attacking, it took a while for the other people to get there and revive him haha.

Arksenth
Jan 9, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hey, that's a good idea.

From now on whenever Dark Falz uses an attack, I'll switch to Nishiki to block.

:wacko:

It'll be only second to my hobby of detonating the bombs in Tunnels so everyone else in my MPA dies.

deahamlet
Jan 9, 2014, 04:12 PM
I always res others when I see somebody down. But tbh, you really shouldn't be dying in this game, especially in EQs like tower defense... as you are causing somebody (sometimes more than one person) to stop what they're doing just to revive you. However... sometimes you just can't help dying if you get distracted by something IRL or some friend keeps bothering you on an IM program. (lol, my issue sometimes :wacko: )

I don't have any bad experiences with res'ing, but I'll get the occasional English player who just walks past dead people. Unacceptable imo. Go back to B20, please.

Anyway, one thing that I've had problems with is those damn foreign players (some even on this forum, won't name ppl but you know who you are) who continue to dash with all class daggers in tower defense EQ, even after asking them nicely to chill with the dagger switch or cover them up with Zain. If you can't camo those all class daggers, then just stop dashing with them in that EQ. You really want to screw over players suffering from that glitch in your MPA, thus causing a slower run and missing out on a 3rd one? As people said on here, you shouldn't be rushing to the other side of the map... what you need to do is spawn camp or stay near an assigned tower. Quit worrying about rank. This is NOT a solo EQ. It requires team work. Causing other's FPS to freeze is the opposite of this!

(Yes, I know I complain about this way too much... but I will not stop until people realize how much damage this causes in MPAs/PTs... even though I'm not affected by it much if I constantly relog, this still pisses me off to see nobody considering others. Please, start using a camo + boxing gloves.)

On ship 5 japanese players use those weapons a lot for switching and dashing about. Since there are very very few English players on this ship, it's clear that it's not just those "damn foreigners". And I have RARELY ever seen Zain. I think people don't like that camo, lol.

pkemr4
Jan 9, 2014, 04:39 PM
theres so many bullshit ways of dying in the game its not even funny.

MetalDude
Jan 9, 2014, 04:47 PM
I'm constantly amazed at how horribly bad people can be at this game.

First TD: Not bad, really slow because of team composition (half the group was TE or FO), but manageable because of smart Zondeel use.

Second TD: Kill me. Half FO or TE again, but with the most atrociously incompetent group of players. Two were spamming Nazonde while another was constantly activating Zondeels. There was a BR using a fucking all-class launcher and rifle. One of the Nazonde users died multiple times which I neglected ressing because he benefitted the MPA being dead. I don't even...

Dark Priest
Jan 9, 2014, 05:16 PM
theres so many bullshit ways of dying in the game its not even funny.

One could say it's near impossible not to die due to so much bs, my most recent favorite one was soloing SH quartz and when he did his just little far away flight move i out of no where took 800 damage and died from full health and he was NOT on the screen on the screen yet. clearly that was a case of either lag or server issues but i was pretty mad at that considering i got the "little strength left" message

WildarmsRE5
Jan 9, 2014, 07:36 PM
There was a BR using a fucking all-class launcher and rifle. I don't even...would work IF Br/Ra. . .

MetalDude
Jan 9, 2014, 07:48 PM
He was using normals almost the entire time.

deahamlet
Jan 9, 2014, 07:51 PM
would work IF Br/Ra. . .

Didn't they release some braver/ranger weapons with SH? Launcher/Rifle is STILL better than bow bravers... omg that was hilarious to watch a player using only bows in Tower Defense. He didn't kill a thing. I killed the things for him.... with ice spells. For shame.

EvilMag
Jan 9, 2014, 08:11 PM
Didn't they release some braver/ranger weapons with SH? Launcher/Rifle is STILL better than bow bravers... omg that was hilarious to watch a player using only bows in Tower Defense. He didn't kill a thing. I killed the things for him.... with ice spells. For shame.

sounds like you have no idea how a bow braver works. ya first use dat gravity bind trap to prevent high star monsters from attacks. Once more shows up you activate your torrential tribute trap card to destroy all monsters on the field. But if you have shunka and a katana, remove from play light and dark to bring out black luster soldier and just rule the fucking world.

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 9, 2014, 08:17 PM
^Funny...

TaigaUC
Jan 9, 2014, 10:20 PM
I didn't know JP people were dancing on corpses too.
Well, they're humans too, so I should've expected it.

I usually revive immediately while on my Gunners, even if it means cancelling.
If it looks like Gunners aren't reviving, it's probably because most people play Gunners (or Bravers), and because they're waiting until Infinity Fire's finishing attacks are over.

Bow can be useful for long distance tagging.
I recall sitting at blue tower and shooting Penetrate Arrows at enemies rushing center.

That "chink" thing reminds me of when I was on a tram in the city a few years back.
Some old guy started yelling at Japanese tourists, telling them to go back to China and stop ruining his country. Everyone just stared at him blankly.
Where I live, people are always telling me to go back to my own country. Been that way since I was born. Charming country.