PDA

View Full Version : Subunits -.-

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 8, 2014, 02:15 AM
I see Sub units are the weakest units in the entire game, and they have been for a very long time, i dont see any point in having them in the game. Does anyone equip them? If so why?

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2014, 02:19 AM
If you don't have anything else for that slot, they'll fit anywhere.

And they tend to NPC for more than the other units.

indescribably
Jan 8, 2014, 02:25 AM
Some subunits have abilities like Spirita III and Stamina III, Power III etc. that are 3s or 4s. You may not equip them or actually use them, but they're very useful and sometimes expensive when affixing fodders and some are worth a lot of meseta. Just food for thought before you NPC it.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 8, 2014, 02:47 AM
ah yes i assumed that would be the answer, however I would never use a sub unit for affixing taking into consideration that no sub unit has soul on it, any affix without soul makes no productive sense, especially with success rates considering soul. So im just really stumped by sub units.

WildarmsRE5
Jan 8, 2014, 06:42 AM
inb4, 10* subunits

deahamlet
Jan 8, 2014, 08:55 AM
ah yes i assumed that would be the answer, however I would never use a sub unit for affixing taking into consideration that no sub unit has soul on it, any affix without soul makes no productive sense, especially with success rates considering soul. So im just really stumped by sub units.

You don't just wait for Quartz Soul Power III 4 slot to drop in your lap, you make it. And to make it you need something with 4 slots and Power III or go from Power I onwards. Seems people go either way as Power III 3-5 slots sell pretty well.

gigawuts
Jan 8, 2014, 09:40 AM
inb4, 10* subunits

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been what the aura units are. They probably couldn't set up a way to make only one aura display so they just shoehorned them into the rear category.

Courina
Jan 10, 2014, 02:28 AM
multi aura sounds gonna cool... like you combining clone aura, ice aura and fire aura...? AVATAR , TEH LEGEND OF ARKs

sega sez : not gonna happen

well, prolly to avoid graphic glitch ?

Edson Drake
Jan 10, 2014, 05:33 AM
I would love our equipment getting sockets and that we could put those subunits in the sockets, making good use of them. Right now they're useless(unless used for fodder).

Valimer
Jan 10, 2014, 06:28 AM
They're probably just going to be crafting fodder soon i guess.

NexusAZ
Jan 10, 2014, 06:46 AM
They're very cheap to affix, so they're good for making fodder. They can be useful at early levels... but not much else besides that.

Pyrii
Jan 10, 2014, 08:33 AM
I used them as Mag food to keep DEX down.

yoshiblue
Jan 10, 2014, 01:55 PM
multi aura sounds gonna cool... like you combining clone aura, ice aura and fire aura...? AVATAR , TEH LEGEND OF ARKs

sega sez : not gonna happen

well, prolly to avoid graphic glitch ?

They could have made an exception for Titoria. Not much going on for a bunch of, barley moving, floating cubes.

WildarmsRE5
Jan 10, 2014, 03:06 PM
They could have made an exception for Titoria. Not much going on for a bunch of, barley moving, floating cubes.If they we're actually spinning around the character, that would make a difference. . .