PDA

View Full Version : OF ALL THE DIRTIEST THINGS...

UltimateEnigma
Apr 13, 2003, 08:46 PM
MY DAD WONT LET ME GET THE GAMECUBE BROANDBAND ADAPTOR!!

"I DONT WANT YOU BECOMING ADDICTED TO THAT GAME"

my life:

wakes up...plays PSo...eats...pso...eats...goes online looks at pso world for 2 hours...plays pso...eats...plays pso...sleeps

now i could have that same pattern,but ill just be online instead of offline o.0

meet me...the only 14 year old pso player denied fun by his dad...lol...

please post if u have a smiliar problem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kat
Apr 13, 2003, 08:51 PM
Is it that he won't let you get it, or he won't buy it for you?

Cause if it's the former, stick it out for now.

If it's the later, earn some money, buy the adaptor, and pay the subscription fee yourself. Babysitting is a great way to earn cash if you like kids.

pixelate
Apr 13, 2003, 09:11 PM
He just doesn't want you socializing with all us perverts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zeebo
Apr 13, 2003, 09:14 PM
and drunks..... (me)

and eh my parents don't care because i have strait A's

ABDUR101
Apr 13, 2003, 09:40 PM
On 2003-04-13 19:11, pixelate wrote:
He just doesn't want you socializing with all us perverts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And by that, he means me. =|

Guile
Apr 13, 2003, 10:08 PM
On 2003-04-13 19:40, ABDUR101 wrote:

Yes.

Just tell him to limit your playing time

FinalMasterM
Apr 13, 2003, 10:31 PM

*zips pants up*
Sowwy, those HUnnys are looking better and better each day.

Zeebo
Apr 13, 2003, 10:34 PM
^ EVIL!

Try asking him if you only play on weekends

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 14, 2003, 09:49 AM
Show responsibilty around the house (not saying that you don't) Give it a try, that's how I got to play Dreamcast PSO online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guntz348
Apr 14, 2003, 10:00 AM
On 2003-04-13 20:31, FinalMasterM wrote:

*zips pants up*
Sowwy, those HUnnys are looking better and better each day.

*shudders* Ok man, here's the line. Now you're way the hell over here. That was just beyond the limits of good tastes. Funny though.

UltimateEnigma
Apr 14, 2003, 02:40 PM
i could try 2 hours on saturday n sundayn i could buy it with my own cash for my b-day in june..

thanks guys

Mechashadow
Apr 14, 2003, 04:43 PM
MY DAD WONT LET ME GET THE GAMECUBE BROANDBAND ADAPTOR!!

"I DONT WANT YOU BECOMING ADDICTED TO THAT GAME"

my life:

wakes up...plays PSo...eats...pso...eats...goes online looks at pso world for 2 hours...plays pso...eats...plays pso...sleeps

now i could have that same pattern,but ill just be online instead of offline o.0

meet me...the only 14 year old pso player denied fun by his dad...lol...

please post if u have a smiliar problem
[/quote]

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH my parents feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGoodness
Apr 14, 2003, 07:32 PM
I have dialup so I really can't play online. PLus, I'm poor and not me or my parents can afford 9 bucks a month for a video game. Also, I don't actually own PSO, my friends does and I borrow it when he get obsessed with some other game and not he or my other friends that has it plays online. Now I don't want to buy it because i already have a level 78 character and it might be a waste of money since i can only play offline and almost never multiplayer cuz all my friends are idiots so i think I'd get bored. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

UltimateEnigma
Apr 20, 2003, 09:51 PM
its no use...i tryed everything
asking
begging
bartering
ranting
raving
pomising
wheelin
dealin

it got me nothin!
ill be able to play pso soon...like when theres episode 3 and 4...and when acars hover outside the window of the room im playing in

Dangerous55
Apr 21, 2003, 12:08 AM
Actually, when you get online(with BB mind you), your day will be PSO PSO PSO PSO PSO PSO. Anyone who remembers there first days can back me up.

brillyfresh
Apr 21, 2003, 02:33 AM
hehehe ... you'll thank your father later in life http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

reminds me of an everquest horror? story:

"i've been playing the game for a year straight now ... i lost my career, lost my home from failing to pay mortgage, my wife left me, taking the kids ... i don't care, because i am still Xodius, White Mage of the North ..."

(and he was serious)

Balthor
Apr 21, 2003, 06:46 AM
Reading these kinda posts makes me glad I actully live by my self.

Mystil
Apr 21, 2003, 03:02 PM
DC PSO ver1 had put me into depression for about a year..didn't lose my job or anything, but alot of things I had, before I got the game, I lost...

Yeah, if you get really sucked into the game, reality will vanish from your mind and you wont feel up to doing many things.

I suggest - no BBA for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Scrub
Apr 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
><! Thats the SAME FUCKING THING that happened to me! We were in Wal-Mart, and I had the Modem Adapter in one hand, money in the other. I told my Gramma "Hey Gramma, can I get this? It's for that game I just ordered, and even if I buy this, I'll still have enough money left over to buy a Hunter's License for 3 months!" Her dickheaded response? "No."
"Why not?"
"Because you spend too much time in front of it already!"
"You said that as long as I had my OWN money, I could do what I want with it!"
"End of discussion, Joey."
I had to control my temper not to hit her.= My gramma's such an asswipe sometimes. But as I posted before, I WILL get online. I swear it! And then, I'm gonna vent my anger by..becoming a Support Force.n_n

CGoodness
Apr 21, 2003, 04:23 PM
my mom says i can get modem adaptor and hunters license if i give up my np subscription and get the adaptor and game with my own money (i'm level 79 but i dont own it yet)
also i gotta try to pay some of the HL and not tie up the phone line too much I'm on aol like 4 and a half hours a day anyway so...

ABDUR101
Apr 21, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-04-21 14:23, CGoodness wrote:
I'm on aol like 4 and a half hours a day anyway so...

PSO won't work with AOL.

*Little Jimmy's paperplane comes crashing to the ground in a hail of fire as it rolls afew times and is then finally stomped out*

... =X

2Xtreme
Apr 21, 2003, 05:24 PM
If you're having trouble getting things from your parents, I have a solution. I've found that if you maintain a 90%+ average in school, put in a good amount of hours at your job and be an active volunteer worker in the community, you can ask for almost anything. This doesn't mean that you should be a dick and ask for a TV or something, but a Hunter's License shouldn't be a problem for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

brillyfresh
Apr 21, 2003, 06:05 PM
if you're under 18, you'll definitely be using the parent's credit card, so they certainly have a say over their credit rating .... and bad credit SUCKS ... believe me ... paying $200+ a month for something that's come and gone is very disheartening, i'm learning it the hard way

CGoodness
Apr 21, 2003, 08:28 PM
PSO won't work with AOL.

i thought i just plug the modem into the phone socket and viola?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're having trouble getting things from your parents, I have a solution. I've found that if you maintain a 90%+ average in school, put in a good amount of hours at your job and be an active volunteer worker in the community, you can ask for almost anything. This doesn't mean that you should be a dick and ask for a TV or something, but a Hunter's License shouldn't be a problem for you.

I've never dropped below 90% ever in my life i can prove even more stuff too my parents are all proud of me and stuff cuz last year, when i was in 7th grade, i took the SAT's and got a 960. and i have all the good grades
its cuz im like poor haha

ABDUR101
Apr 21, 2003, 08:32 PM
On 2003-04-21 18:28, CGoodness wrote:
and i have all the good grades
its cuz im like poor haha

Poor people don't get to play PSO.

...poor people should'nt use AOL.

Kid_Icarus
Apr 21, 2003, 09:17 PM
They have broadband for AOL now.

High Speed Idiots release date TBD.

It's a game. If you get it HURRAH! If not, oh well.

Move on. Breath. Repeat after me, "It's just a game, it's just a game."

I think it's be nifti to have PSOX, but guess what, I'm ruled out by two things,

1.) No broadband where I'm at
2.) No XBox.

Wah. I'll get over it.

*goes to play NARC*

Vantamiath
Apr 22, 2003, 01:55 AM
I quote Sir Homer S.

"Maybe when you two have kids, you'll understand."

Interpret that however you like. O_o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 22, 2003, 09:11 PM
On 2003-04-21 13:44, Scrub wrote:
><! Thats the SAME FUCKING THING that happened to me! We were in Wal-Mart, and I had the Modem Adapter in one hand, money in the other. I told my Gramma "Hey Gramma, can I get this? It's for that game I just ordered, and even if I buy this, I'll still have enough money left over to buy a Hunter's License for 3 months!" Her dickheaded response? "No."
"Why not?"
"Because you spend too much time in front of it already!"
"You said that as long as I had my OWN money, I could do what I want with it!"
"End of discussion, Joey."
I had to control my temper not to hit her.= My gramma's such an asswipe sometimes. But as I posted before, I WILL get online. I swear it! And then, I'm gonna vent my anger by..becoming a Support Force.n_n

You should have walked up to any cashier and payed for it then put it in your jeans pocket or whatever.
You don't need parent/gaurdian permission to buy anything. The store would gladly take money from anyone with it.

On another note,seriously stay away from online PSO.

Many of us know by experience that it can take over your life and all your free time because you can get addicted by it and end up playing it all day, all night. It did to me and now my internet privelages are taken away (I'm typing this on a library public comp/web browser with a time limit). I play GC PSO Offline only and sometimes offline multiplayer with a friend or two but it is just not a very fun time compared to online PSO with a good group of friends that you play with and get to know well.

UltimateEnigma
Apr 25, 2003, 10:30 PM
thats what i did,i got this online game called lineage n played like mad n my grades kept dropping until i lost it.

fun as hell

now "i can never have an online game again"

shit...

Dime
Apr 27, 2003, 12:14 AM
Did you try threatening him with a knife?

brillyfresh
Apr 27, 2003, 01:20 AM
the original Diablo is partially responsible for my poor grades in my senior year in high school

Ness
Apr 27, 2003, 09:08 AM
Use your persuasion powers to convince him otherwise.

Foggy_Pete
Apr 27, 2003, 07:03 PM
On 2003-04-13 18:46, UltimateEnigma wrote:
meet me...the only 14 year old pso player denied fun by his dad...
try being the only 14 year old denied everything hes ever wanted by his dad. but i know how you feel, parents suck untill your 20 and they send you money while your colledge.