PDA

View Full Version : Got kicked out of server with a Guld Milla on the floor

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 10:05 PM
As the title says, that's what happened.

I did a mining EQ not long ago. It finnished, the crystal was broken. As I ran towards the drops and started grabbing them, nothing would be grabbed and it felt like a large lag spike. Obviously, it ended up d/cing, with all drops on the floor. And among the rares, there was a Guld Milla.

My internet showed no sign of d/cing whatsoever, so I believe it was the server that kicked me. So basically what happened is: Sega servers kicked me as I had a guld milla on the floor.

I'd like to know if someone could help me report this to Sega and see if they could do something about it. Unfortunately, I was at such a loss at the moment that I didn't take a picture, but I'd believe they have things such as dropped items and such recorded in their database.

Anyway, all I want is help to send Sega a japanese report about this, and try to somehow get the Guld Millas that I should have in my inventory right now.

Thanks in advance.

Totori
Jan 12, 2014, 10:07 PM
You aren't serious are you? Because you never picked this "item" up, it's not yours in the first place.

Arksenth
Jan 12, 2014, 10:08 PM
wwwwwwwwwwww

Tough luck but not happening.

HBK666
Jan 12, 2014, 10:09 PM
Guld Milla isn't all that great.

#Factonly.

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 10:12 PM
It's the best weapon to make use of the lifesteal latent, as far as I know. Given Gunner's perfect keeper, it's the only class in which the lifesteal helps so much, so.

And

@Totori

I am serious. If it wasnt for the server kicking me, I would've gotten the item, so...I don't see what's the sense of what you said.

The Walrus
Jan 12, 2014, 10:21 PM
What Totori is basically saying is that since you didn't pick it up because of getting kicked, all Sega will say is "tough shit", probably in a much nicer way, and leave it at that.

kisamehosh/C
Jan 12, 2014, 10:23 PM
;> _ > say that to the ppl who have yet to find a 11* yet

Punisher106
Jan 12, 2014, 10:27 PM
;> _ > say that to the ppl who have yet to find a 11* yet

*Raises a hand* 11 250% boosters and 100% tri-boosters burned, not a single 11*, here.

Better yet, say that to the people who specifically want a Guld Milla *coughmacmancough*

Jan 12, 2014, 10:30 PM
Sucks but no one is going to do anything about it :/

btw-Niji
Jan 12, 2014, 10:30 PM
Guld Milla isn't all that great.

#Factonly.
I agree. GM is overrated and not that good.

I'd rather something that affects my DPS. Lifesteal is useless if you can dodge and you seriously should not be getting hit as gunner... it is easiest class in the game with the most inv frames. Although, there are some situations where you can't help it, but not enough to warrant sacrificing DPS for lifesteal.

Topic creator: think of it as a blessing. Affixing, grinding, and 50'ing attribute on 11*s suck. In reality, GM is not worth it. Just a status thing, as some people say.

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 10:32 PM
I'd much rather to not have dropped it at all, instead of dropping it and not being able to take it.

Having said that, the only 11* I ever dropped was a Falclaw, and I don't use WLs nor is that a good 11* either.

Having said that too, the most valuable thing I ever dropped in this game, was worth 5m only, and was a wand.

I don't ever dropped anything truly valuable in this game, in my over 2 years playing this, up to today. And I got kicked out of the server as it was laying on the floor

And if you're wondering, I had a 250%+100% too, the towers had around 90% HP at the end of the EQ aswell, and it was all wasted, my tickets, the good run, everything.

Macman
Jan 12, 2014, 10:33 PM
*Raises a hand* 11 250% boosters and 100% tri-boosters burned, not a single 11*, here.

Better yet, say that to the people who specifically want a Guld Milla *coughmacmancough*
What do you want?

HBK666
Jan 12, 2014, 10:36 PM
Sucks but no one is going to do anything about it :/

Km8k says hi.:D

#Factsonly.

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 10:37 PM
And ah, right. The only two 11*s that I'm interested are also GM or Twin Kamui so...that also adds to the fact that I don't only just dropped a 11*, I dropped one of the only two I wanted.

And about GM's efficiency. There are plenty of annoying situations that take only a bit of your HP, like those shooting turrets in amduscia TA and such. Noone is perfect and you won't be able to dodge all damage all the time, and that means if you want to keep your 15% dmg boost at all times, you'll have to be stopping to use mates.

Having Guld Milla, not only you save money from all those mates, but you save the time you'd be using drinking them while you could be attacking. I think it's a pretty good weapon, and it's certainly the weapon in which the lifesteal latent synergizes the most with the class.

SakoHaruo
Jan 12, 2014, 10:39 PM
where's the pic proof? even when you d/c you can still take screenshots

pics or gtfo o3o

maybe sega will give you some goodies if you complain

btw-Niji
Jan 12, 2014, 10:42 PM
Km8k says hi.:D

#Factsonly.
This topic is now about the location of km8k. :wacko:

Fleur
Jan 12, 2014, 10:44 PM
1) Have useful TMG with damage increasing potential
2) Have one palette for GM to heal
3) ???
4) profit

WildarmsRE5
Jan 12, 2014, 10:48 PM
1) Have useful TMG with damage increasing potential
2) Have one palette for GM to heal
3) ???
4) profitpretty much this, and why having a Guld Milla makes life easier. . .

you pretty much won't have trouble with damage with 50 elemented GM lol, and also light.

you can also switch to GM all the time to keep on God Mode.^^;

3)be Immortal.

when I know I'm going to get raped, I just switch to GM's and start heel stabbing.

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 10:49 PM
Yeah...I don't know why I bothered making this thread. Welp, whatever.

Punisher106
Jan 12, 2014, 10:49 PM
What do you want?

An Elysion would be nice, so I can go TE or FO with the absurd S-ATK I got.

.Jack
Jan 12, 2014, 10:51 PM
where's the pic proof? even when you d/c you can still take screenshots

pics or gtfo o3o

maybe sega will give you some goodies if you complain

Even with pic proof I doubt he would get anything. Anyone that has played around with image programs can make an easy fake of this.

WildarmsRE5
Jan 12, 2014, 10:51 PM
like I said, I have an Elysion I will never use, will trade for Twin Kamui's.

SakoHaruo
Jan 12, 2014, 11:07 PM
Even with pic proof I doubt he would get anything. Anyone that has played around with image programs can make an easy fake of this.

you're right. that's why we have bandicam and all the other recording software. I'm not sure how sega or any company would handle this though.

gigawuts
Jan 12, 2014, 11:09 PM
"oh that sounds awful, here have a tribooster"

pkemr4
Jan 12, 2014, 11:16 PM
how to kill boss's as GOOHOO and never get hit.

1.Aerial shooting
2. jump when its done charing and use it
3.s roll and shot to ragain pp and spam elder rebellion and not touch the ground
4.???
5. PROFIT!

Para
Jan 12, 2014, 11:18 PM
My assumption is that your target was on the Guld Milla hence why u were able to see it was a 11* TMG?

Walkure
Jan 12, 2014, 11:23 PM
Even with pic proof I doubt he would get anything. Anyone that has played around with image programs can make an easy fake of this.That's actually worked in a game before. In Dungeon Fighter Online, there was a bug after a maintenance that basically wiped people's auction house items. People sent in tickets and got items back for the most part. Someone photoshopped a +16 onto their endgame weapon that was wiped, submitted a ticket, and they got it.

SakoHaruo
Jan 12, 2014, 11:29 PM

I can see something like this happen to freemium members, not to someone who puts more money in Sega's pocket. They'll most likely check his account to see if he's a normal buyer then decide if they should give any fucks.

WildarmsRE5
Jan 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
"oh that sounds awful, here have a tribooster"I LOL-ed

this is the most likely senario when you've really presented a solid proof that the server kicked you :wacko:

LinkKD
Jan 12, 2014, 11:48 PM
My assumption is that your target was on the Guld Milla hence why u were able to see it was a 11* TMG?

Yes, I could read "Guld Milla" too since I had item translation on. Which reminds me, if I did take a picture it would probably be troublesome as it would also be proof that I was using a patch.

@gigawutz

"why thanks, it's just like the one that I FUCKING WASTED ON THAT RUN" lol

somd
Jan 12, 2014, 11:52 PM
Wow you guys are heartless...anyway, I feel your pain man. Sucks that happened to you. G+M is a fine weapon to have in your arsenal and by no means just a status symbol. Good looking TMGS with a very useful latent, high end power, and usable by Rangers are welcome on my pallete any day. I hope the RNG gods drop you another G+M someday, hopefully high element.

AlVaRo0515
Jan 13, 2014, 12:38 AM

I got mines with no lucky rise set, or boosters XD

Shinamori
Jan 13, 2014, 12:40 AM
They'll probably add the latent to another pair of new 10* TMGs down the pipe line.

kisamehosh/C
Jan 13, 2014, 12:42 AM

LOL this just made me die

EvilMag
Jan 13, 2014, 12:43 AM

sorry we fucked your country heres a tribooster.

Dnd
Jan 13, 2014, 01:00 AM

Adorable, try running every single TD bar 6 since release with 250% rare + a horde of triboosters (I think I ran out after using about 20-25) without a single 11* drop (from TD).

Unfortunately, without probably video recording of it happening, sega wont do stuff. While I donno how item's are recorded on the server as dropping (But everything to do with the client is recorded upon picking it up) - if its in your recent rare item listing on the visaphone, you could try asking sega to give you one, but I very, very much doubt they will (even if you get it translated into Japanese). The fact something which I had nightmares over has actually happened really spooks the crap outta me x_x

Punisher106
Jan 13, 2014, 01:12 AM
Adorable, try running every single TD bar 6 since release with 250% rare + a horde of triboosters (I think I ran out after using about 20-25) without a single 11* drop (from TD).

Wow, condescending, much?

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2014, 01:36 AM
Yeah, the server lags like fug during TD. I always worry I'll be kicked too.
I got kicked out of the lobby 2-3 times in the past few days for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
I know it wasn't my connection because my other computer stayed in the same lobby, same block.
JP players have also complained in the lobby about everyone getting booted a lot all the time.
The servers have been extra shit since they put TD in.

All I can say is I'm sorry to hear that someone did get screwed by this, and that GM will likely be obsolete in 2 days so don't let it bug you too much.
I have 3 Gunners and I'm not even bothering to get GM anymore.

I can't wait to see everyone's room implode from crafting.

Edson Drake
Jan 13, 2014, 01:46 AM
*Reads OP*
*Points at forum title*
*cries*

Sega would'n t give you anything by the way, these companies have a strict policy of not giving you anything you missed that's beyond their control.

While it is their mistake that their servers are crapping themselves right now(they seriously need an upgrade, TD just made it clear), they'd never put that GM in your account in any way, if anything as it was pointed out, they would give you a Triboost or Rare booster.

jooozek
Jan 13, 2014, 04:16 AM
when i used to join parties for the TD i was always bashing my head on the desk seeing how long it takes people to gather drops, it seems like people read what's on the ground before they pick it up instead of simply picking up everything red and going through the inventory after they launch another run

Exiled_Gundam
Jan 13, 2014, 05:02 AM
when i used to join parties for the TD i was always bashing my head on the desk seeing how long it takes people to gather drops, it seems like people read what's on the ground before they pick it up instead of simply picking up everything red and going through the inventory after they launch another run

Sometimes it does lag at that point

jooozek
Jan 13, 2014, 05:19 AM
i know it does but i'm talking about times when i'm on campship and see people picking up their stuff

isCasted
Jan 13, 2014, 06:54 AM

I am one of those people you are talking about. But no, I don't read what I am picking up. Even if you try to pick up stuff by its red color, it still takes a lot of time. That's because targetting stuff in a bunch of trash is difficult and you need to keep trying to precisely position yourself so a picker highlights item you need. In addition to that there are also FPS and server lags so you can't be sure that you picked some stuff even if you pressed a button when it was highlighted. Also there can be so many drops you may probably run out of inventory space (that can happen if your inventory is stuffed with mag food).

Ratazana
Jan 13, 2014, 07:16 AM
Just pick everything and sort your inventory in the down time during next run like everyone else. You can send stuff to the storage from anywhere (or just trash the trash).

Protip: Do not TD with your bag filled with mag food.

jooozek
Jan 13, 2014, 07:16 AM
does it really take much for you to sort out your inventory before doing TD? i mean, what's more important to you, your mag or your party getting a 3rd run?

Munnya
Jan 13, 2014, 09:38 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]
As the title says, that's what happened.

I did a mining EQ not long ago. It finnished, the crystal was broken. As I ran towards the drops and started grabbing them, nothing would be grabbed and it felt like a large lag spike. Obviously, it ended up d/cing, with all drops on the floor. And among the rares, there was a Guld Milla.

My internet showed no sign of d/cing whatsoever, so I believe it was the server that kicked me. So basically what happened is: Sega servers kicked me as I had a guld milla on the floor.

I'd like to know if someone could help me report this to Sega and see if they could do something about it. Unfortunately, I was at such a loss at the moment that I didn't take a picture, but I'd believe they have things such as dropped items and such recorded in their database.

Anyway, all I want is help to send Sega a japanese report about this, and try to somehow get the Guld Millas that I should have in my inventory right now.

Thanks in advance.[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up86411.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
This happens to a LOT of people. Deal with it and pray to RNG that she may bless you with another chance. I suggest a blood offering of 500 rappies as an appeal to the almigthy RNG.

Alenoir
Jan 13, 2014, 09:52 AM
i know it does but i'm talking about times when i'm on campship and see people picking up their stuff

That also lags. I've seen my party members signaling me to go but the chat log still shows them picking up stuffs.

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 13, 2014, 09:53 AM
^Yes.... I was DC'd on my 1st TD run about half-an-hour ago... had to immediately log back in to complete two runs; luckily wasn't DC'd during those two runs.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2014, 09:56 AM
It isn't beyond their control. It's their responsibility if they design a crappy system that potentially causes problems.
I want to know which SEGA designer thought it'd be a good idea to roll around 20 items for 12 people simultaneously for every completed Tower Defense run.
The rolling itself is also complex and goes through multiple phases several times for every drop.

I'm sure there are better ways of handling the loot.
Give us tokens and let us buy stuff, for example.
Just don't make them require over half a year of Tower Defense runs for a single reward.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 13, 2014, 01:44 PM
There will be more, if your lucky enough to actually have one drop you're lucky enough to have it drop again, #Paitence

Myriarch
Jan 13, 2014, 06:10 PM
well you must understand a few things if you wish to continue with your report to sega.

1) You must have a screenshot of you and the lost Guld milla in a d/c screen

2) To get compensation you must reside in Japan, because it is prohibited to play the game in the first place if you reside anywhere else.

3) Many compensations are only made into triboosts and drop boost coupons. There hasn't been any weapon/unit compensations to anyone to my knowledge.
There would be too many complaints and much more people would claim that they were not able to receive their item if this were the case.

http://www.suit.gr/wp-content/uploads/I-Understand-Your-Frustration-Beavis.jpg

~Aya~
Jan 13, 2014, 06:57 PM
Sorry for your loss. It cannot be helped... Do not let the common psow troll upset you. ^. ^