PDA

View Full Version : Please help - Item Translator Troubleshooting

deahamlet
Jan 15, 2014, 07:40 PM
Since we now have reasons to swap around from "My room" to shop area and back, I'm much more interested in figuring out why my game crashes with Item Translator. I have friends whose games do not crash, it'd be helpful if I could gather some data to see if there's a glaring difference.

Please post if you run tweaker with item translator on at least some of the time.

Information I'd be interested in:
1. Do you crash if you go to My Room, back to block, then back to My Room. Any details of when it happens. (Strangely enough after a fresh update, it doesn't crash, but the second time onwards it does crash)
2. Do you have One Time Password on your account.
3. Do you ever crash going to a second character, so My Room on one character, swap characters, go to My Room again... crash.
4. Which OS are you running.
5. Can you use Chrome without the safe mode link from Tweaker at the same time with PSO2? (meaning can you open new tabs and load new pages in the new tabs)

I really love being able to tell what on earth I'm throwing into the grinder and what mats I have and I love Item Translator but crashing every time I need to go exchange some mats or go run an EQ and have to go back to my room is getting seriously annoying now.

Thanx all for the info! So far my friend that started using One Time Password started having the problem, where he didn't have it before. My other friends who don't use OTP have no issue anymore. They all had the issue way back a couple of months ago, but their games don't crash anymore while mine still does.
The posts are just getting lost in the Item Translator/Tweaker threads.