PDA

View Full Version : What is cheesecake?

Jim
Jan 16, 2014, 01:37 AM
I've seen jokes about cheesecake several times on PSOW, but Google's not being any help.

And I'm looking for information I can't find on this page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesecake), obviously, ya goon!

Regarding the thread title, anyone who makes a "Night at the Roxbury" GIF with cheesecake heads wins the internet.

Outrider
Jan 16, 2014, 01:19 PM
Cheesecake is a delicious dessert.

gigawuts
Jan 16, 2014, 01:20 PM
Being that "cheesecake" is so synonymous with "love" as to be interchangeable, this thread warrants but one reply:

Baby don't hurt me.

Reiketsu
Jan 16, 2014, 11:05 PM
What is a cheesecake? A miserable little pile of secrets!

CelestialBlade
Jan 16, 2014, 11:09 PM
Cheesecake is the closest your taste buds are ever getting to warm, intense, loving sex. It's also my religion.

Now excuse me while I go roll around in a giant cheesecake.

Polly
Jan 16, 2014, 11:20 PM
The only thing that matters.

Jim
Jan 18, 2014, 03:35 PM
Being that "cheesecake" is so synonymous with "love" as to be interchangeable, this thread warrants but one reply:

Baby don't hurt me.

Well, I'm no less confused than I was before, but this post made me feel a little better.

9/10

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/11/what_is_love_baby_please_heal_me-100693.gif

Zorafim
Jan 18, 2014, 05:24 PM
Cheesecake is a pie made with cream cheese. It's rich and creamy, and goes great with strawberries. My best friend's wife makes the best kind of cheesecake, as it turns out.

Cheesecake is the closest your taste buds are ever getting to warm, intense, loving sex. It's also my religion.

Now excuse me while I go roll around in a giant cheesecake.

My pants dissipated after I read this. Now I can't go outside.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2014, 05:29 PM
Says who?

Zorafim
Jan 18, 2014, 05:32 PM
The police. The next time I try that, I'll be arrested. And then I'll be in jail without any pants. I don't think I would enjoy that.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 19, 2014, 06:46 PM
Maybe you shouldn't get caught with your pants down.

CelestialBlade
Jan 19, 2014, 06:51 PM
CelestialBlade: Pants Destroyer.