PDA

View Full Version : Server Problems?

Cortte
Jan 18, 2014, 03:34 PM
My wife and I are getting some pretty dirty lag from the servers. I can't even log in any more. Keeps say the connection is timing out, but our internet connection is running fine. Anyone else having trouble signing in or with lag?

Shinmarizu
Jan 18, 2014, 03:55 PM
My brother and I are experiencing the same thing. Lots of lag, timeouts, etc. Started seeing this right after Falz @ 3:30 pm EDT.

Tenlade
Jan 18, 2014, 04:12 PM
Same Here, getting severe lag from everything. One minute the game is fine, the next i get a 630 error.

FlashGrenade0
Jan 18, 2014, 04:25 PM
Ah. Glad I'm not the only one that seems to be having this issue. I wonder why the servers are acting up so much today.....

deahamlet
Jan 18, 2014, 04:31 PM
Same Here, getting severe lag from everything. One minute the game is fine, the next i get a 630 error.

I got that the first day after the update just being in my room crafting. The lag is always crap in Tower Defense, but these 630 came after no indication of lag... just can't get stuff out of bank and then 10s later... 630.

Not seen them since the emergency shutdown tho.

Sendo30
Jan 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
I also have the same problem, I can log on for a bit but the moment I try to do anything I get disconnected within a few minutes.

Edson Drake
Jan 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
Well I am in the same boat, horrible performance. I wonder if there's anything to do with those 2 hackers that scared everyone out of B20 lately.

btw-Niji
Jan 18, 2014, 07:04 PM
Yes, lag has been bad.

For me, it's been like this since the last maintenance. Last night it was near unplayable during AQ boost. Weapon switches, damage taken, etc delayed, DCing for no reason and other problems. I hope SEGA fixes their servers soon.

@Edson: probably not. Don't give them any credit for their script kiddie crap.

deahamlet
Jan 18, 2014, 07:57 PM
Well I am in the same boat, horrible performance. I wonder if there's anything to do with those 2 hackers that scared everyone out of B20 lately.

I'm in ship 5 so... I don't think they came over here o.O

PandoraFX
Jan 19, 2014, 03:59 AM
There's two hackers in Block 20 (Not going to name) that have been causing major lag in that server, usually the closer you are to them the more lag you'll get.

I'd recommend being on another block that is not 20 or undertaking a quest in Block 20 where the lag won't be as.. severe.