PDA

View Full Version : cant see characters

Dark Ace
Jan 19, 2014, 02:34 PM
I downloaded the game and tweaker for my friend on his pc and im having a problem. We made a character but couldnt see anything but the accessories lol... he went through the tutorial and saw nothing but his accessories again everything was invisible including Affin and the creatures not hes on block 20 ship 2 named skullkat and everyone is invisible you just see flooating names and accessories/parts moving around... We tryd using the tweaker to check missing files and it completed but characters are still invisble xD

jooozek
Jan 19, 2014, 02:40 PM
i saw someone mention that it also happens when you run low on hdd space

PandoraFX
Jan 19, 2014, 02:43 PM
Strange, update your drivers to see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't work, wait for the newest update and update the game and see if it is fixed.

Next update is on the 22th.

The Knowing
Jan 19, 2014, 03:11 PM
you can also try changing all settings to minimum, then put each one up at a time to see if its just something with the graphics

Shinureal
Jan 19, 2014, 06:16 PM
It's maybe your computer, I have the same problem with my poor laptop: into Win7, characters disappear when putting the graphics to 2, I even plugged the lappy's HDD into my desktop and lunched the game from there, worked fine with good graphics, so I changed the lappy's explorer to Win8.1, and it worked.

Squall179
Jan 19, 2014, 06:33 PM
its Shaders. Turn them off. Some older or less advanced cards can't handle them. my own does this too.