PDA

View Full Version : Any League of Legends players here?

Lostbob117
Jan 19, 2014, 08:00 PM
Want to play a chill game?

Feel free to add anyone on the list

NA Sever:
Psow name / Summoner Name

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lostbob117 / Arcane Ezreal

I prefer ADC and I like to play aggressive/passive, depending on how my match up is. Favorite Champion is Ezreal and I only like to play Ezreal. :3

-----------------

blace / Surreal Edge

Preferred roles: None really, I don't mind taking what's left.
Play style: If support, usually poking the opposing teams AD carry, generally aggressive in other lanes except jungle. Little experience as a jungler and mid laner though. Bronze II in season 3 if that's important.

--------------------

DreXxiN / DreXxiN

Prefer Marksman ADC

---------------------

LK1721 / LK1721

Preferred roles: Support or Top Lane.
Play style: Generally aggressive, my favorite champion being Leona. No real experience with mid or jungle.

----------------------

Valkyrie Lovrina / Valkyrie Lovrina

I main Mid lane, but I'm also pretty good with other roles(especially ADC, though i'm still learning Jungle and 50/50 with Leona support). I don't have any mic or voice chat.

Emp
Jan 19, 2014, 08:12 PM
Used to be. Quit because the whole playerbase complain when someone sux and messes up. Either that or people leave matches cause they don't get their way

Lostbob117
Jan 19, 2014, 08:15 PM
Used to be. Quit because the whole playerbase complain when someone sux and messes up. Either that or people leave matches cause they don't get their way

Honestly, I don't experience that much. It's easier to remember the bad things than the good things. :)

Lostbob117
Jan 19, 2014, 09:09 PM
Still online. Maybe we should make a list on summoner names for people on psow.

blace
Jan 19, 2014, 10:05 PM
How about listing your preferred roles and play style along with your summoner name?

Lostbob117
Jan 19, 2014, 10:31 PM
How about listing your preferred roles and play style along with your summoner name?

Oo, good idea, let's start a list.

With psow name / Summoner

Then addictional comments the person wants to make.

blace
Jan 19, 2014, 10:38 PM
I was kind of expecting someone else to go first.

PSOW name: blace
Summoner name: Surreal Edge

Preferred roles: None really, I don't mind taking what's left.
Play style: If support, usually poking the opposing teams AD carry, generally aggressive in other lanes except jungle. Little experience as a jungler and mid laner though. Bronze II in season 3 if that's important.

DreXxiN
Jan 21, 2014, 03:44 AM
I don't play as much as I used to since League is part of my job and I don't want to suffer burnout ;).

With that said, I have multiple summoner names (My PSO-W Name being one of them) and prefer Marksman.

blace
Jan 22, 2014, 12:18 AM
Favorite Champion is Ezreal and I only like to play Ezreal. :3

You weren't kidding when you say Ez is your favorite, but that average KDA you have with him could use some improving though.

Lostbob117
Jan 22, 2014, 08:55 AM
You weren't kidding when you say Ez is your favorite, but that average KDA you have with him could use some improving though.

I want to get my deaths to 4, but they don't really matter. I try not to die more than 5times a match...

LK1721
Jan 22, 2014, 12:04 PM
To be frank, I'm not very good at League yet, so I mostly tend to hang around in bots unless somebody drags me out to duo queue.

PSOW name: LK1721
Summoner name: LK1721

Preferred roles: Support or Top Lane.
Play style: Generally aggressive, my favorite champion being Leona. No real experience with mid or jungle.

blace
Jan 22, 2014, 02:04 PM
I want to get my deaths to 4, but they don't really matter. I try not to die more than 5times a match...

ADC being one of the most squishy champions all game.

Recently started picking up jungler as a role again due to no one wanting to do it during my two ranked games. I feel a bit more confident in that role now, so I can fill for that when needed.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jan 22, 2014, 06:28 PM
PSOW name: Valkyrie Lovrina
Summoner name: Valkyrie Lovrina

I main Mid lane, but I'm also pretty good with other roles(especially ADC, though i'm still learning Jungle and 50/50 with Leona support). I don't have any mic or voice chat.

Lostbob117
Jan 23, 2014, 01:26 AM
PSOW name: Valkyrie Lovrina
Summoner name: Valkyrie Lovrina

Added you.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 28, 2014, 01:59 PM
Nitro Vortox. I don't play much these days, as the community has pretty much turned me off from the game. I can play almost any role, but I'd say I'm better at ADC or jungle, depending on the champ. I'm kinda jack of all trades, and still not that great.