PDA

View Full Version : Just had a realization about game economy...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 03:15 AM
Thanks to the crafting system, and tech fragment demand, this is the first time we had anything reliably farm-able that has decent value since grinder prices over a year ago.

Making money outside of tacos has not been this reliable for a long time.

Would it be so bad to have more reliable sources of cash that resembles things like... ore farming in WoW that isn't tied to a 22 hour reset?

PS: please don't undercut by 1k. Do 1 meseta instead.

Shadowth117
Jan 20, 2014, 03:20 AM
Lol, its already gone down like 35% from when it was 50k a piece last I checked. It reminds me of how I used to hunt Franka's Vol Dragon stuff when it wasn't quite as cheap although this seems to net more than that did for now. It is nice, and I've been farming it as I will continue to, but its definitely going to continue dropping I'd bet once the market gains enough saturation.

I actually really, really like having something to farm like that to be honest. That was something I liked in PSU since I was actually assured a type of income as long as I farmed something appropriate (Ohtori Encampment for AMP, etc). But its already gone down so much I don't feel like it will stay viable.

EvilMag
Jan 20, 2014, 03:21 AM
Well they're gonna do down in price once we get Beach BB.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 03:35 AM
They're already gone down in price, i know, but I mostly blame the people who undercut by the thousands for no good reason.

MetalDude
Jan 20, 2014, 04:02 AM
Given that the crafting system update will likely bring in new recipes and levels (hopefully PA customization?), it's very likely that all PA fragments are going to skyrocket in prices again for another week. Maybe not as much as the opening week for crafting, but you could make a quick profit from it for sure. However, I imagine PA customization will make fragments stay very expensive for awhile as those classes are being played far more than FO-TE are.

NoiseHERO
Jan 20, 2014, 04:30 AM
Yeah, this game would've been way more enjoyable, if we got this system half a year ago.

As well as a way to make money outside of TACO's, AC scratch, dudu item protection and super high demand rares, log in bonus rewards and bingo card rewards. And all that other previously mentioned annoying to get scarce bullshit.

a month ago I couldn't even sell grinders in shop, it would take like a month for a stack of grinders to sell. It was faster just to NPC it for at least 40% of what you could've got.

Ratazana
Jan 20, 2014, 04:52 AM
I think that was a very good side effect of crafting. As rich forces feed the frag market the wealth gets transferred to the masses farming frags. Mountains of formerly stagnated meseta are filing the pockets of the plebs. I expect massive inflation in the future.

Takatsuki
Jan 20, 2014, 05:43 AM
This makes me realize... I should probably sell off all my R-ATK related crafting stuff for a profit since I don't use anything ranged besides bows.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 05:46 AM
Well like I said, I blame the sellers as to why prices are dropping.

-Buyers don't buy frags faster than the sellers put them up
-Sellers thinking they'll undercut by ~3k meseta for a quick sale of less than a half dozen frags think they do no harm
-Another half dozen sellers (one of those guys probably has like a few hundred or something) undercuts the aforementioned seller whos fragments are still in the shop, and that price becomes the norm

Really wish people would undercut each other by like 1-10 meseta because I'm seeing this happening to the value of the one thing we all can farm for reliable cash, and it's depressing.

Squall179
Jan 20, 2014, 06:21 AM
Free market. If you don't like the undercutting, not much you can do.....unfortunately.

Walkure
Jan 20, 2014, 10:15 AM
Well, if they're undercutting by 5% or more, you can just buy their undercut prices and sell for a small profit.

Excaerious
Jan 20, 2014, 10:26 AM
I agree with the annoying and silly undercutting practices, but I think the time has already come and gone. I managed to make about twenty million the first day crafting came out mostly through rubiard and tech frags. Looking at my sell log the price for rubiard was more than double what it is now at the time.

NoiseHERO
Jan 20, 2014, 10:53 AM
This game has had horrible undercutting problems forever.

In some cases, for some reason people think undercutting something worth 8 mil by a mil all the way until it's worth 2 mil is a good idea. >_>

Some of us only have 3 day shops y'know! Ain't nobody got time for that shit!

GreenArcher
Jan 20, 2014, 11:09 AM
If you all think the undercutting is so terrible and everything is the sellers fault then just buy the item and remark it?

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/EXYTiwc.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Oooooops!

Vintasticvin
Jan 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
I always give high prices the middle fingers and a big fat juicy "eff you!" When I can.

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 11:18 AM
I undercut because it's worth the 5% less I get to turn my profit to meseta that I can then reinvest and buy and sell with for more profit.

Hahahahah deal with it, poor people.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 11:18 AM
If you all think the undercutting is so terrible and everything is the sellers fault then just buy the item and remark it?

I do all the time, but I've only got 30 market slots to work with, and manipulating a market isn't known for its quick returns.

I undercut because it's worth the 5% less I get to turn my profit to meseta that I can then reinvest and buy and sell with for more profit.

Hahahahah deal with it, poor people.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh why do you keep telling people this shit shut the hell up

pkemr4
Jan 20, 2014, 11:48 AM
because we all should be paying 100 mil for items instead of buying them from someone willing to sell them for 50-70 mil

Shadowth117
Jan 20, 2014, 11:51 AM
Its really all as simple as the words "supply and demand". There is not enough demand for the item compared to the current supply and so the price falls. I like this and dislike it at the same time in this instance because it means that I can't farm this way, despite how awesome it is, continuously. Buuuut it also means I'll be able to do tech crafting without paying a small fortune.

pkemr4
Jan 20, 2014, 11:54 AM
also its inevitable that the pa-fragment discs would crash in price quickly. its fucking common sense

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 12:00 PM
because we all should be paying 100 mil for items instead of buying them from someone willing to sell them for 50-70 mil

If someone will pay 100m then that's what it's worth. I'm losing money by not marking shit up.

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 12:15 PM
If someone will pay 100m then that's what it's worth. I'm losing money by not marking shit up.

if i believe its worth 70mil...then is it wrong for me to sell it for that?
:-?

qoxolg
Jan 20, 2014, 12:17 PM
I always search for gaps in prices, buy all the stuff from undercutters and put it back up 1 meseta below the next. That way I fill my pockets and keep the market healthy. I usually do that before I log off, so the next time I log on, the slots are free'd up again.

Walkure
Jan 20, 2014, 12:19 PM
Depends on how much you like people buying your item and putting it back up to reap an extra 30m of profit.

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 12:40 PM
Depends on how much you like people buying your item and putting it back up to reap an extra 30m of profit.

pretty sure you know why i asked the question. thanks for playing though lol.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 12:49 PM

Your beliefs have nothing to do with facts.

If someone is willing to pay 100m then that is what it is worth. End of. You can sell it for less, but then you're just sacrificing potential monetary value.

If nobody is willing to pay 100m then that is not what it is worth. If someone is willing to pay 100m, then is sold it, then nobody else wants to buy it for 100m anymore then it is not worth 100m anymore. If it costs 500m to make but nobody is willing to pay 500m then it is not worth 500m.

You don't have to like it, that's just how it is. If you think it's bad in a video game wait until you find your front door.

Misaki Ki
Jan 20, 2014, 01:22 PM
The cartels are coming!

Squall179
Jan 20, 2014, 01:24 PM

If someone is willing to pay 100m then that is what it is worth. End of. You can sell it for less, but then you're just sacrificing potential monetary value.

If nobody is willing to pay 100m then that is not what it is worth. If someone is willing to pay 100m, then is sold it, then nobody else wants to buy it for 100m anymore then it is not worth 100m anymore. If it costs 500m to make but nobody is willing to pay 500m then it is not worth 500m.

You don't have to like it, that's just how it is. If you think it's bad in a video game wait until you find your front door.

And what if they chose to sell lower, aware they are making less? Its their own choice. Not yours. Their own. It has nothing to do with if its right or not, and everything to do with people not liking that other people chose to do something different.

Free market. Until Sega says stop, people will do it. You can't do jack shifta about it outside of discuss it on a forum. But, your decision to complain about it in the hopes the undercutters will stop (Protip: They won't)

Z-0
Jan 20, 2014, 01:27 PM
It still doesn't change the fact that an item is worth x if someone decides to sell it for y.

A computer is worth £500. Is it worth £400 because I decide to sell it for that much? No, it's still worth £500, I'm just selling it for cheap.

NoiseHERO
Jan 20, 2014, 01:27 PM
And what if they chose to sell lower, aware they are making less? Its their own choice. Not yours. Their own. It has nothing to do with if its right or not, and everything to do with people not liking that other people chose to do something different.

Free market. Until Sega says stop, people will do it. You can't do jack shifta about it outside of discuss it on a forum. But, your decision to complain about it in the hopes the undercutters will stop (Protip: They won't)

But that first sentence of what you quoted...

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 01:29 PM

I answered that.

You can sell it for less, but then you're just sacrificing potential monetary value.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=opportunity+cost
You can sell it for less. You can do a tap dance when you put it up. That doesn't impact the facts in the slightest: It's worth more.

You seem to think I haven't yet grasped the nature of a free market; you are mistaken. You seem to think I am complaining; you are mistaken.

Tenlade
Jan 20, 2014, 01:31 PM
supply and demand, if people buy faster then undercutters can sell, then the price doesnt chance, if they buy more then it goes up regardless.

I don't always undercut, sometimes if the prices don't seem worth it ill just put an item like photon spheres at a higher price before my shop pass expires and let them get sold when there's a sudden surge in demand and the price goes up to match it.(like when a whole bunch of rares get released).

moeri
Jan 20, 2014, 01:35 PM
I like the undercutting. Not necissarily on the PA fragments and such, but on the costumes/accessories it is wonderful.

So continue with the undercutting.

Walkure
Jan 20, 2014, 01:46 PM
And what if they chose to sell lower, aware they are making less?If intentionally done, then it's giving that difference of opportunity cost to whoever buys it.

Which sounds like a noble gesture. A gift for a random stranger trying to improve their gear!

Until, of course, you realize that merchants in games make a huge amount of money from these kind of misguided deals, and are the most likely to be on the receiving end of these transactions, since they're the group most likely to have huge currency reserves.

So, in all likelihood, you're feeding some billionaire who'll then celebrate this occasion by going on forums and laughing at ingame poor people. But hey, it *is* your choice, and if you're okay with it, it is, in fact, your prerogative.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 01:50 PM
So, in all likelihood, you're feeding some billionaire who'll then celebrate this occasion by going on forums and laughing at ingame poor people.

Or someone who only does it occasionally on the side to feed their ingame dance and robot part addiction.

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 01:53 PM

:-o

You guys are taking this way too serious. Supply and demand is outside my door. I resell sneakers. We call extremely expensive sneakers rape price.

In example. the Jordan 10s bobcats came out recently. only cost about 170 but they were selling for about 400 online. I chose to sell them for 350. As long as me and fellow resellers were selling it for 350 it went down to around 350. My belief does matter. The 400 dollar resellers are making no money. Theyre sitting on boxes of sneakers.

Am I getting something wrong? Or were you just being a smart ass? lol

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 02:01 PM
You're explaining basic supply and demand, which actually agrees with the explanation of value/worth instead of contradicts it like you seem to think. There were fewer people willing to pay 400 than there were willing to pay 350. The larger group of people won't touch the sneakers at 400, but the sellers were keeping them that high to maximize profit per unit sold for as long as possible.

Of course, the market will move faster at the 350 mark, which is another way to maximize profit by pushing out units faster, but that's another topic considering the sheer number of factors (were they being bought to be worn? saved? resold? these and many other things factor into this - it's not as simple as 'but i made them cheaper!!!11!!')

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 02:02 PM
So, in all likelihood, you're feeding some billionaire who'll then celebrate this occasion by going on forums and laughing at ingame poor people. But hey, it *is* your choice, and if you're okay with it, it is, in fact, your prerogative.

Hey! I told you already, I only keep a meseta stock of a few hundred million; the rest of it is typically in invested items or buy-resell item stock. Not a billionaire.

But yes by all means, keep putting up all of those cheap items for me to profit off of and imagining that you're helping out poor players. Thanks in advance for the meseta!

:wacko:

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 02:03 PM
You're explaining basic supply and demand, which actually agrees with the explanation of value/worth instead of contradicts it like you seem to think. There were fewer people willing to pay 400 than there were willing to pay 350. The larger group of people won't touch the sneakers at 400, but the sellers were keeping them that high to maximize profit per unit sold for as long as possible.

Of course, the market will move faster at the 350 mark, which is another way to maximize profit by pushing out units faster, but that's another topic.

But whats the set value in the game of the items you guys feel are being undercut?

Didnt the players decide the price?

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 02:04 PM
But whats the set value in the game of the items you guys feel are being undercut?

Didnt the players decide the price?

Yes.

By supply and demand.

i dont even know anymore

Tenlade
Jan 20, 2014, 02:11 PM
Hey! I told you already, I only keep a meseta stock of a few hundred million; the rest of it is typically in invested items or buy-resell item stock. Not a billionaire.

But yes by all means, keep putting up all of those cheap items for me to profit off of and imagining that you're helping out poor players. Thanks in advance for the meseta!

:wacko:

Fine by me, so long as I get enough cash to buy a dance and grind my 11*, I'm happy (seriously what would you even spend all that money on?)

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 02:13 PM
Yes.

By supply and demand.

i dont even know anymore

So how exactly is it being undercut if theres no set price?

Who decided said item should be worth 100m? And why should everyone listen to him?

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 02:14 PM
Fine by me, so long as I get enough cash to buy a dance and grind my 11*, I'm happy (seriously what would you even spend all that money on?)

After a certain point wallets cease to be about spending and start to be a high score marker.

Who decided said item should be worth 100m? And why should everyone listen to him?

http://www.amazon.com/Economics-Dummies-Sean-Masaki-Flynn/dp/0470879483

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
After a certain point wallets cease to be about spending and start to be a high score marker.

Yeah...thats the best way to answer the question.

Thank you.

8-)

Emp
Jan 20, 2014, 02:17 PM
You also got to factor in that most people are prolly near craft level cap. Alot of my friends are near level 30 and they get so many great succeeds now. The more people that get great succeeds= more material on the shops which creates further deflation.

But I doubt that that beach BB will deflate stuff even more. Its only up for a couple months then everything will go up and stay consistent once again.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah...thats the best way to answer the question.

Thank you.

8-)

Seriously, people actually get paid for explaining this shit. I'm losing money by telling you. Go get someone else to tell you for free, or just buy the information like God intended.

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 02:23 PM
Seriously, people actually get paid for explaining this shit. I'm losing money by telling you. Go get someone else to tell you for free, or just buy the information like God intended.

Yeah i got it. Ive noticed the way you go about things in this forum for a minute.
ive been lurking here for a loooong time. didnt register until recently.

Never experienced it until today. Thank you though.

8-)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 02:27 PM

When you have more than enough people willing to pay said price, it's worth at least that much.

Undercutting for 20%+ to sell your product first becomes unneeded when the buyers were clearly willing to pay full price for this item. That only serves to make the rich richer when people with money notice the gaps, buy, and resell them (or worst case, drive down the price that much faster).

Also, I've been doing the buy and resell idea in an effort to raise prices and reap a small profit. I got them up 6k, and made a little money, but seeing people continue to undercut by 5k+ minutes after I put post my sales makes you wonder what's going through their head (I've even seen one guy post frag up for 21k per).

moeri
Jan 20, 2014, 02:30 PM
Wait one moment...

There are actually people who have over 100M+ meseta? Seriously? As in no joke intended?

Just WOW

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 02:32 PM
Wait one moment...

There are actually people who have over 100M+ meseta? Seriously? As in no joke intended?

Just WOW

It's not hard to believe. Let's just say there's at least as many people with 100m meseta as there are susanogurens around. Most likely far more, though.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 02:32 PM
Yeah i got it. Ive noticed the way you go about things in this forum for a minute.

8-)

You mean he tells you the truth of the matter in plain terms, which you then promptly ignore?

Yeah, it happens a lot.

Blest
Jan 20, 2014, 02:33 PM
You mean he tells you the truth of the matter in plain terms, which you then promptly ignore?

Yeah, it happens a lot.

Nah, I mean the tone he uses in everything he says. Please promptly jump off his lap man.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 02:35 PM
There's no other way to explain it.

Things are only worth what people are willing to pay.

moeri
Jan 20, 2014, 02:36 PM
It's not hard to believe. Let's just say there's at least as many people with 100m meseta as there are susanogurens around. Most likely far more, though.

hmm, okay.

I don;t believe I have ever seen a susanogurens. So, I guess there are not very many.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 02:37 PM
You also got to factor in that most people are prolly near craft level cap. Alot of my friends are near level 30 and they get so many great succeeds now. The more people that get great succeeds= more material on the shops which creates further deflation.

Does that actually affect dismantling? I thought it was completely separate, without any levels of its own, so neither crafting level would increase great success in this case.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 02:38 PM
hmm, okay.

I don;t believe I have ever seen a susanogurens. So, I guess there are not very many.

They're katans that sell for at least 80mil depending on what's on it, and people buy them. Because of that, it's safe to say there are people with 100mil+ meseta.

Z-0
Jan 20, 2014, 02:41 PM
I've seen so many Susano Gurens it makes me jealous.

I could buy one but I wouldn't really get to use it properly because my laptop is really bad and loads really slowly and stuff. qq

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 20, 2014, 02:49 PM
I've seen so many Susano Gurens it makes me jealous.

I could buy one but I wouldn't really get to use it properly because my laptop is really bad and loads really slowly and stuff. qq

Gimmie a grant of like... 30mil meseta and I can make use of it for you!

Walkure
Jan 20, 2014, 02:52 PM

:-?Both the seller and the buyer tacitly agree that a product is worth the price during a transaction.

In game, you can find this out through either:

Observation ("Hmm, that 30-light element Susano priced at 100m disappeared. It might have sold!")
Trial and Error ("I'll put this grinder up for 2k. Did it sell? No, lemme try again at 1.5k. Still didn't sell, so I'll try 1k. Oh look, it sold!").
Estimation ("Hmm, this affix combo on this random unit would cost about 500k to make from scratch. Maybe I should try somewhere around there or maybe a little bit more for an asking price!")

Does that actually affect dismantling? I thought it was completely separate, without any levels of its own, so neither crafting level would increase great success in this case.
I asked this in the main crafting thread, and the answer appeared to be a "no". Something like dismantling rates would take a pretty damn large amount of trials in order to find a minor difference in great success rates, or a seriously major and noticeable improvement from levels. I don't think there's much evidence of the former, and the latter doesn't seem to be true from other people's anecdotal experience.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 02:53 PM

8-)

Don't sign up for any more forums.

I am being remarkably civil here.

Shinmarizu
Jan 20, 2014, 03:27 PM
If you're unwilling to grow a thicker hide to take the bluntness that people here use on a regular basis, then you're in the wrong place. Especially if you intend to get in a disagreement.

Squall179
Jan 20, 2014, 03:55 PM
Well, Gigawuts, just got back to this, now. So to respond to your earlier reply, my apologies on the assumption you were complaining.

That though was directed as much at others though so... yeah, so to you sorry, to the others, grow a thicker hide as was just said. haters gonna hate and all that. In the end, its just a game and the only thing you are losing is time.

Macman
Jan 20, 2014, 03:57 PM
I undercut because if I don't then my shit won't sell before my shop pass expires.

*looks at the 500k Gunbraver collecting dust in his shop that he put up just before the Den EQ was introduced* :disapprove:

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
Well, Gigawuts, just got back to this, now. So to respond to your earlier reply, my apologies on the assumption you were complaining.

That though was directed as much at others though so... yeah, so to you sorry, to the others, grow a thicker hide as was just said. haters gonna hate and all that.

Thanks, but no apology is necessary. I got nippy here, as I tend to.

In the end, its just a game and the only thing you are losing is time.

This is the best takeaway possible IMO. I sound like I approach games seriously, but it's not games I approach seriously at all - it's the theory and concept at work that I approach seriously.

How things work doesn't change just because you need to launch PSO2.exe to view the market. The game is a little interactive sandbox, and some like to trade sand dollars instead of build castles. Or do both. Or neither.

Squall179
Jan 20, 2014, 05:12 PM
Thats very true! I personally use it to vent extreme levels of anger that build up from work heh. Fighter class, dual daggers and a load of hostiles to stabbinate make for some great venting.

Understandable too, Gigawuts.

Excaerious
Jan 20, 2014, 05:18 PM

Hit the nail on the head few pages back with this one, after only a week or two of playing and a day of having premium, meseta is now useless. I guess I got lucky, the crafting rush left me 'rich'. But now, my meseta is just being held up doing nothing, even after buying an exorbitant amount of clothing, accessories, and lobby actions.

Even worse off, at least to this point, now that crafting has put basically all weapons on an almost even playing field (within 20% or so it seems), who needs Susanoo Guren. I can make a baby Susanoo Guren for next to nothing (potential withheld).

jcart953
Jan 20, 2014, 08:36 PM
Wow people are getting real serious here lol Personally I had items I put up for sale get undercut before and there has been times I undercut people to offload items. To me it just seems to be the nature of the business. So ....*shrugs*

ShinMaruku
Jan 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
I look at this topic and I just have to laugh.
It's a game played by a certain segment of the population, what you guys think the economy should or should not matter one whit. You introduced chaos into a system by adding human beings. Adapt or die by the market. :P

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 08:48 PM

No, more meseta is always more fun. You can do stuff like buy every single accessory in a rotation, even the ones you know you'll never use a d don't even fit your character. Or drop 200m at the bat of an eye on a class you just want to try out for 20 minutes. Or best of all, buy all of the copies of a rare item you know your teammate has always wanted to keep it perpetually inflated so he can never afford it.

Aine
Jan 20, 2014, 08:55 PM
It's about figuring when to go bull and when to go bear. Anyone who isn't undercutting on tech fragments right now is just being stupid.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 09:08 PM
Anyone who really, really wanted to craft their techs have done so already.

The rest are waiting until the fragments get cheaper, or are farming their own.

So yeah, they'll eventually go down to 1050 MST just like S/R PA mats.

Maybe 5k if people get overzealous about min/maxing every single tech later on, even the ones they aren't going to use.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 09:22 PM
Anyone who really, really wanted to craft their techs have done so already.

The rest are waiting until the fragments get cheaper, or are farming their own.

So yeah, they'll eventually go down to 1050 MST just like S/R PA mats.

Maybe 5k if people get overzealous about min/maxing every single tech later on, even the ones they aren't going to use.

I'm thinking 10k for a while, since it's a round number and people tend to stick to those.

That is, if nafoie discs don't complete devastate the tech PA fragment market right off the bat, which depends entirely on the bird spawnrate and rare spawnrate in the coast limited quest.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 09:31 PM
Every Chaos EQ temporarily drops the price by like 10k, so if the spawn rate in the LQ is half as good as Trick or Treat then tech PAs will be worthless day one.

Tenlade
Jan 20, 2014, 09:49 PM
Or best of all, buy all of the copies of a rare item you know your teammate has always wanted to keep it perpetually inflated so he can never afford it.

arksenth: literally the reason none of us can have nice things.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 10:03 PM
What's that? Only five of this old este ticket left? Ha ha ha! Now there are none!

Tenlade
Jan 20, 2014, 10:14 PM
I have to be amazed at the amount of effort some people will put at being an utter asshole, especially since most people wont even know they did it.

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 10:20 PM
Okay fine, I'll put them back up at a 400% markup.

But only because I need the bank space, i-it's not like I care or anything.

Tenlade
Jan 20, 2014, 10:30 PM
Okay fine, I'll put them back up at a 400% markup.

But only because I need the bank space, i-it's not like I care or anything.
And then I undercut it with a 250% markup while yours sits in the shop clogging up selling space.

Just as planned.

UnLucky
Jan 20, 2014, 10:33 PM
more like 395% markup

Oh wait, that's what I did after buying yours

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 10:38 PM
arksenth: literally the reason none of us can have nice things.

No the reason you all can't have nice things is because you're all poor people.

If you weren't, you would have brought out the market before me for that item anyway.

Ohohohohohohoho poor people.

The Walrus
Jan 20, 2014, 10:48 PM
PEASANT UPRISING

GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!

gigawuts
Jan 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
PEASANT UPRISING

GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!

Pitchforks cost AC though.

So that's not happening.

Tenlade
We can't, they bought them all and are charging 20 million for them now.

pkemr4
plebs

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 10:59 PM
I have a proposal for all you poor people.

Have you, like, tried not being poor?

kthx

The Walrus
Jan 20, 2014, 11:02 PM
I'm really bad at not being poor.

I'm also incredibly impatient so yeah.

Arksenth
Jan 20, 2014, 11:03 PM
Yes but have you tried not being bad at not being poor.

Really you poor people.

The Walrus
Jan 20, 2014, 11:05 PM
I tried. I got poorer.

Walkure
Jan 20, 2014, 11:15 PM
I tried. I got poorer.
Poor you. :-(

Macman
Jan 21, 2014, 12:29 AM
This is getting boring. Talk about more meaningful things, guys. Like, how long until Rubiards and Safards fall out of demand or something.

UnLucky
Jan 21, 2014, 12:48 AM
If those dastardly undercutters got their way, they'd already be worth next to nothing!

The Walrus
Jan 21, 2014, 12:49 AM
That could be arranged...ON SHIP 10

Alenoir
Jan 21, 2014, 01:15 PM
This is getting boring. Talk about more meaningful things, guys. Like, how long until Rubiards and Safards fall out of demand or something.

Within the next two weeks if SEGA doesn't announce anything new for the craft system.

Can't wait for beach LQ though if it means a bunch of Nafoie discs, maybe I can finally get to tech customization lv15 without throwing 5mil into frags.

Walkure
Jan 21, 2014, 01:32 PM
Since they're tied to aesthetic appeal, and given the general vanity of this game, I'd actually be surprised if the prices totally collapse.