PDA

View Full Version : Scratch list is up

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2014, 01:47 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140122/

*Looks at power boost*
*begins counting meseta lost*

Not sure how many of you care that items that guarantee multiclassing weapons are coming too, assuming it's for crafting, and as we know, no narrow damage range with crafted weapons...

The Walrus
Jan 22, 2014, 01:49 AM
Oh right there wasn't a thread for it yet.

Still mad about best female outfit have a hairstyle and 2 accessories needed to complete it :/

ZER0 DX
Jan 22, 2014, 01:54 AM
I love how males still don't have any good outfits. NATSUME REPLICA WHEN?

Also guess I can make my Kronos Keiss Nacht and Bloody Art Nacht usable while I level my Hunter now at least.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2014, 01:58 AM
I want to see the next scratch's costume preview so I can know to give up now instead of later.

Again with the damn space-clogs...

Limbo_lag
Jan 22, 2014, 01:59 AM
Gawd. That power boost. Sour bout that. Lotta meseta lost for those who stockpiled them :/

EvilMag
Jan 22, 2014, 02:01 AM

Also guess I can make my Kronos Keiss Nacht and Bloody Art Nacht usable while I level my Hunter now at least.

Would like that and Tylor's PSP2i outfit pls sega.

Arksenth
Jan 22, 2014, 02:01 AM
People stockpiled them? They should have realized just looking at the prices this rotation around that they weren't going to rise by much... They rose so much the last rotation virtually everyone had the same idea to stockpile the boosts, such that it turned into a hoarder's market.

Really. Stupid.

Macman
Jan 22, 2014, 02:03 AM
Either those hunter/ranger craft items will be 5 million minimum, or they'll be completely untradable like those +10% element boosters. :wacko:

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2014, 02:04 AM
Gawd. That power boost. Sour bout that. Lotta meseta lost for those who stockpiled them :/

Eh... I only bought 2 for my own use.

Instantly regretted it since I had a feeling people were going to be stupid and sell them days after the scratch for cheaper, and they did.

Lost one mil per.

Now this is just salt in the wound.

Power boosts don't look like the 'stockpile and sell later' item anymore with how much excuses sega is looking for to redistribute them.

Not like they even sell that well for actual use between its price tag, and 25 s atk meaning less and less as time goes on.

Not sure if I'm just picky, or I'm perfectly justified in wanting something like a chelsea replica.

Xaelouse
Jan 22, 2014, 02:04 AM
so where are the PP boosts?

MetalDude
Jan 22, 2014, 02:06 AM
Still in the old scratch so yeah, prices on that are still going to be annoying.

Xaelouse
Jan 22, 2014, 02:11 AM
I really want to upgrade from these ragne units but I'm not gonna support those prices either. Oh well

Limbo_lag
Jan 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
Lol PP boosters at 2m, HP boosters at 1.4. Expect prices to keep rising for those =.=

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 22, 2014, 02:18 AM
Nice to see , i want to ad this i doubt anyone would listen lol but In my experence it is a bad idea to stock pile and item for gaining meseta in this game, You are better off saving your meseta.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2014, 02:25 AM
On the subject of atk boosters, the fact that only power boost is on that list makes me think that they're going to rotate them all in scratches like the element changers from now on...

May be a little too soon to predict a pattern with those multiclass craft items though. Don't know if they intend for TE/GU/FI items to be a thing. FO is a pretty safe bet though... I think.

final_attack
Jan 22, 2014, 02:32 AM
Either those hunter/ranger craft items will be 5 million minimum, or they'll be completely untradable like those +10% element boosters. :wacko:

If that what happens, I'm fine with my current ExLv 4 Karishizuma :wacko: