PDA

View Full Version : Servers are up

Shadowth117
Jan 22, 2014, 02:31 AM
Thread title^

Arksenth
Jan 22, 2014, 02:32 AM
Time to go buy a bunch of PP and HP boosts.

EDIT:

HAHAHA I brought them all and now the only one on the market is sitting at 7m now.

(Be glad you guys aren't on Ship 8)

Shadowth117
Jan 22, 2014, 02:37 AM
Time to go buy a bunch of PP and HP boosts.

EDIT:

HAHAHA I brought them all and now the only one on the market is sitting at 7m now.

(Be glad you guys aren't on Ship 8)

You're really looking out to get attention from these people via your alleged monetary gains, aren't you?

The Knowing
Jan 22, 2014, 02:38 AM
Thread title^

your services are appreciated.

Coatl
Jan 22, 2014, 02:39 AM
Arksenth so tsun tsun.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2014, 02:43 AM
Arksenth so tsun tsun.

He's trying to get an all time high score with his wallet, while people like me are struggling to get a katana that isn't ass.

MetalDude
Jan 22, 2014, 02:46 AM
Ship 08? Guess there was a clone of his with a similar mindset over on Ship 02 as well.

I don't really get the point though. If you're doing it to spite poor people or whatever, you must really not have better things to do in your own life I guess.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 22, 2014, 02:51 AM
What is so important about those?

Z-0
Jan 22, 2014, 03:07 AM
It's not really done to spite poor people.

It's done to make meseta because people will buy them for that price.

MetalDude
Jan 22, 2014, 03:29 AM
That was more so aimed at you-know-who, but either way I can't imagine a bulk of the population exactly being happy with the economy being sucker punched so easily. Either way, it's just a matter of rotation coming back in so I'm just going to wait it out for now.

Coatl
Jan 22, 2014, 03:30 AM
I would hope poor people do not consider 25 extra attack to be worth 12 sets of SH TAs. I would those that are struggling for meseta do not consider that a good investment.

That was more so aimed at you-know-who, but either way I can't imagine a bulk of the population exactly being happy with the economy being sucker punched so easily. Either way, it's just a matter of rotation coming back in so I'm just going to wait it out for now.

Well it's like Zyn was saying. If people don't like that price, they can simply choose to not buy. If people are stupid enough to buy it anyway, even with it being marked up astronomically then...they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Dark Priest
Jan 22, 2014, 03:31 AM
You're really looking out to get attention from these people via your alleged monetary gains, aren't you?

Attention is all he is about, this is nothing new.

Shadowth117
Jan 22, 2014, 04:48 AM
Edit: Missed one of the posts before that. I am quite tired. But the point still stands somewhat.

Aine
Jan 22, 2014, 04:52 AM
it's funny to see poor people like Arksenth acting like high-rollers who control the market

HBK666
Jan 22, 2014, 11:29 AM
it's funny to see poor people like Arksenth acting like high-rollers who control the market

I don't see the illuminati anywhere.:D

gigawuts
Jan 22, 2014, 11:39 AM
He's trying to get an all time high score with his wallet, while people like me are struggling to get a katana that isn't ass.

If your crafting level is below 22 I can help with that.