PDA

View Full Version : force build

itaital
Jan 22, 2014, 02:45 AM
I have a question Im a lv 16 force and untill now I only focus on the fire element.
I want to start using another element what is best the ice or tunder and if someone have a build to share I will be grateful
if it help i want to do a fo/br build

landman
Jan 22, 2014, 02:49 AM
At this lvl you should not focus on elements but general boosts like charge boost (fire tree) and then JA advance (lightning tree)

Class build guide: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010

itaital
Jan 22, 2014, 03:31 AM
At this lvl you should not focus on elements but general boosts like charge boost (fire tree) and then JA advance (lightning tree)

Class build guide: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010

but what about the ice tree

Dark Priest
Jan 22, 2014, 03:36 AM
but what about the ice tree

It's optinal in the end what you want to do but i will admit that the charged tech boost is something you certainly need, fo already suffers enough but without at least that at that level range, damage is pretty laughable.

UnLucky
Jan 22, 2014, 03:37 AM
There's an ice build in the linked thread.

But basically for now get PP Charge Revival, Talis Tech Bonus, at least 1 point in each Mastery, and fill up Tech Charge/JA Advance if they're within reach.

Later on when the only direction to go is in Masteries, you can reset into your favorite element.

itaital
Jan 22, 2014, 03:44 AM
There's an ice build in the linked thread.

But basically for now get PP Charge Revival, Talis Tech Bonus, at least 1 point in each Mastery, and fill up Tech Charge/JA Advance if they're within reach.

Later on when the only direction to go is in Masteries, you can reset into your favorite element.

I will do it thanks

Zorafim
Jan 22, 2014, 04:17 PM
You want at the very least PP charge revival and Talis Tech Bonus. If you want to specialize in one element, go ahead and start pouring points into that one element. Otherwise, go with tech charge advance.

So, is pure ice not gimp yet?