PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need DARK FLOW?

magi_drakee
Apr 14, 2003, 06:46 AM
Here's the catch. I need 2 Christmas Presents. Why? Well if you must know, I was raising mags and I got FSOD so I lost them and I need the presents for mag cells. If you have 2 christmas presents, I will give you a DARK FLOW, straight trade.

The only other offer is one christmas present and one kit of mark 3.

I'm going to school now but I'll be back around 3 PM eastern time. I hope to get some feedback.

Thanks

VashTheTyphoon
Apr 14, 2003, 06:55 PM
ive seen you post...
talking like a smart a$$...
dont act cool if you dont know what your saying

Anyway Pumpkinshave mag cells...
not presents
but i do have mag cells look for me

Sparkoma
Apr 14, 2003, 07:04 PM
lmao your the kid that said he had 13* weapon's....lol and your trying to talk shit to him. hmmm

well magi i maybe could get you one but idk i know a few ppl who have them but dont know if they want dark flow but ill ask.

peace

VashTheTyphoon
Apr 14, 2003, 07:23 PM
there are no 13* weps

Sparkoma
Apr 14, 2003, 07:47 PM
no shit that's why it's funny....sorry for spaming your post magi

magi_drakee
Apr 14, 2003, 09:14 PM
Dont worry spark, Vash is the little prick on this post.

And christmas presents do have magcells you dumb fuck. WHat the hell is wrong with you? And I dont know what I'm talking about eh?

Spark, thanks, however many you can get that would be appreciated.

Shadow82
Apr 15, 2003, 08:13 PM
Maji I have 1 Christmas present i'll try to get another to trade you, and Vash there is no such mag as Paku Paku that is the name of Branch of Paku Paku its called Kapu Kapu and Orogato or however the Fukk you spelt it is wrong its spelt OROTIAGITO U fukkin idiot. Learn how to spell Vash.

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-04-15 18:13, Shadow82 wrote:
Maji I have 1 Christmas present i'll try to get another to trade you, and Vash there is no such mag as Paku Paku that is the name of Branch of Paku Paku its called Kapu Kapu and Orogato or however the Fukk you spelt it is wrong its spelt OROTIAGITO U fukkin idiot. Learn how to spell Vash.

Thanks man, that would be appreciated.

And why the hell do people come on here and flame me for? lol its a waste of time if you ask me.

BrokenHope
Apr 16, 2003, 08:04 AM
On 2003-04-15 20:30, magi_drakee wrote:

On 2003-04-15 18:13, Shadow82 wrote:

Thanks man, that would be appreciated.

And why the hell do people come on here and flame me for? lol its a waste of time if you ask me.

LOL, you're a funny wandering legit, how many legits have dark flow for trade? and before you changed your sig your weapon said guld milla+9. Lol you seriously are not legit in the slightest.