PDA

View Full Version : You know when you luck out in this game...

Edson Drake
Jan 30, 2014, 09:47 PM
then, the RNG screws you anyway.

Well I play in two accounts. I know, dumb, impractical, inefficient. But at first, I wanted to try out different classes(and looks) without having to buy AC and I remade my characters several times due to mistakes as well.

I then started doing pretty well with my primary chars in both accounts, and decided to keep them apart. Also by my forum tittle you know which weapon I want in this game.

This last TD:

[spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/2wpv7v8.jpg[/spoiler-box]

In this account I have no FO/TE. All I have is a RA/HU and BR/HU in training.

Oh the other account? You know, the one I just reached 65/65? A FO/TE.

A big F-bomb to this game RNG.

Sanguine2009
Jan 30, 2014, 09:52 PM
look on the bright side, its better to have one and just have to level a character than not have one at all. personally i would kill for an elysion even if i had to level again from scratch

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 30, 2014, 09:59 PM
well thats what you get for just not getting the AC to just make a fo with your other characters on one account

DeificEpyon
Jan 30, 2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I used to play on two accounts too. I stopped doing that after awhile, because I had anticipated something like that could happen to me some day. Thankfully SEGA gave us another free character slot during Episode 2, so I was able to have two characters on one account for free.

I feel for you man, but it was bound to happen. Like the post above me said, you can at least level up again and use it on a character on that account. No one likes to grind, but at least you have the weapon now.

Shinamori
Jan 30, 2014, 10:05 PM
Just wait still 11* trading, though, you'd need another 11* so....

Punisher106
Jan 30, 2014, 10:21 PM
You have a HU character, which must mean you have S-ATK on its mag. When it's at 65, give FO a shot. You should be able to use that easily.

TaigaUC
Jan 30, 2014, 11:00 PM
I have every class on every account now, so if anything drops I'll at least be able to use it.
Nothing drops though.

Macman
Jan 31, 2014, 12:04 AM
I have every class on every account now, so if anything drops I'll at least be able to use it.
Nothing drops though.
The catch-22.

Edson Drake
Jan 31, 2014, 12:11 AM
Thinking about it...

Well actually my FO/TE isn't really suited for Elysion(what?). I just noticed that to fully enjoy the weapon you really need a whole build dedicated to it. There's even a thread just for it!

Guess I'll buy some AC, make another slot and build that FO/TE around it. No big deal in the end I guess. Now, I'll bet I'll get a Guld Milla in my FO/TE account one of these days...

Just wait still 11* trading, though, you'd need another 11* so....

When? That would be pretty cool. Which is the most common 11*?

Nothing drops though.

Oh, me too, only halved: one account has a RA/HU-GU/HU and BR/HU with Dex Mag. The other, FO/TE and a HU/FI. I wanted to cover all classes and races too, for this reason i couldn't use existing chars for it, because no Mag is T-Atk-based.

The drop just happened to fall in the 25% range it shouldn't have dropped.

Dark Priest
Jan 31, 2014, 01:34 AM
well thats what you get for just not getting the AC to just make a fo with your other characters on one account

Sega limiting only 2 characters per account just so you throw money at them is not exactly his fault. It's nothing more then RNG getting the best of him.

Zorafim
Jan 31, 2014, 01:42 AM
I think 2 characters is enough. One was pretty terrible, but you get a nice variety with two, and the price is about right if you want more.
Of course, I think the problem is that he never merged his account. So there's that.

TaigaUC
Jan 31, 2014, 05:56 AM
Well actually my FO/TE isn't really suited for Elysion(what?). I just noticed that to fully enjoy the weapon you really need a whole build dedicated to it.

You'd also need to spend a fortune to unlock its lv3 latent.
You might as well unlock it during the +10% bonus, for future use.

jooozek
Jan 31, 2014, 05:58 AM
there is a +5% bonus coming in 4 hours from PSO2 winning webmoney grandprix 2013

Chdata
Jan 31, 2014, 10:04 PM
Can't you just break it apart into crafting stuff now?

;p ;p ;p