PDA

View Full Version : Account Help/Question

Night Blade
Jan 30, 2014, 10:42 PM
Hello Everyone! I'm so ecstatic to see so many NA players still flourishing on PSO2 !!!

Here's my question;

I originally had an account during beta/alpha testing of PSO2, that was updated to the full version upon release, but stopped playing, just like many of my fellow guardians did, at the start of the release, in hopes for a western release(how sad we all are now). I still have all the credentials, and was wondering, before I even begin to re-download and install via JP client, if this account is still usable, can their be any issues, or is my best option to follow the updated account creation guides on the associated PSO-world forums and create a new account?

I apologize if a similar post has already been answered and I over looked it, I really appreciate any advice or helpful tips anyone could provide. I've been playing the phantasy star genre since PSO, in the golden days of 1vs1 pvp and spawning into an instant KO megid xD all the way to never ending PSU floor 4 drama bombs, lol, and after almost 2 years of waiting/false hope for PSO2 NA/EU release, I should have learned my lesson from PSU and joined JP servers a long time ago.

Thanks Everyone for reading/Support I look forward to seeing everyone in-game !

Totori
Jan 30, 2014, 10:53 PM
If you still remember the password, you should be able to login and use that account.

Night Blade
Jan 30, 2014, 11:00 PM
Awesome, thanks for replying! I know the question is silly as i will find the answer out in another hour(when instillation completes), but while waiting I figured id ask just encase I run into any fun surprises from Sega towards an NA IP address, although it looks like, according to most of the forums, I don't have anything to worry about for my play style.

Totori
Jan 30, 2014, 11:02 PM
Nope, you should be good to go. They might ask you to use a confirmation code, if your logging in from a different IP. But that's about it~