PDA

View Full Version : Arks Festa 2014 Part 2 Trailer.

Shinamori
Jan 31, 2014, 04:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPGvHXtByBU

Um..get hype?

Noc Codez
Jan 31, 2014, 04:42 AM
First post woooooot !

Aeris
Jan 31, 2014, 05:30 AM
That sounds like the PSE burst version of TD music which is nice.

Arada
Jan 31, 2014, 05:45 AM
Basically no new content. :(

Shinamori
Jan 31, 2014, 06:04 AM
That new EQ looks bleh. Caves, and only 214 (we get it 2/14) pts?

Dnd
Jan 31, 2014, 06:12 AM
That new EQ looks bleh. Caves, and only 214 (we get it 2/14) pts?
Same as last years just updated spawns/npcs to jump in and rescue i guess..
Love rappy mag *swoon*
That music.... <3

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2014, 06:28 AM
Sanctum room looks cool as hell.

But goddamn it, another outfit with a skirt. No more, please.

Noc Codez
Jan 31, 2014, 06:30 AM
Hey rappies drop Love infernos.. oh wait.. >.>

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2014, 06:56 AM
Hey rappies drop Love infernos.. oh wait.. >.>

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice? But no, SEGA thinks it better to make all Rappy drops useless joke weapons that not even Level 1 characters would want to use. What a waste of space in the drop charts.

Vintasticvin
Jan 31, 2014, 06:57 AM
To hell with the cake sisters they can all burn in the caves, New costumes and weapons looks cool, Room theme is neato, New quests I hope I'll be able to take pat in them, Caseal parts are ugly except for the body, Cast parts I want D: This scratch might put a hurting on my bank account. SO much cool stuff specially the lobby actions I want!

kazuuya
Jan 31, 2014, 07:01 AM
That one male outfit looks kind of cool and adorable at the same time, I like it. Also dang that valentines interior decoration. Like a pink chocolate wonderland. (Kind of reminds me of the cake house ticket from PSU/PSPo)

Looks like a nice scratch. (Hopefully.)

jooozek
Jan 31, 2014, 07:15 AM
just hope that scheduled falz won't appear too much, couldn't care less about some nonobtainable 12* and on top of that being stripped off of a potential tower defense :|

Ce'Nedra
Jan 31, 2014, 07:29 AM
I can save Lottie-senpai in a EQ, that's all I care for from what I saw in the vid :3

HIT0SHI
Jan 31, 2014, 08:00 AM
What's with all these incredibly pointy Male CAST parts? I'm still waiting for parts that look like the RAcast from Phantasy Star 0 or even similar to that giant tease of the Border Break making it a fricking boss...
Egh, I don't really care anything on this update aside from Falz to get the Yasminkov 7000M which even then more likely than not will never drop... guess I'll just continue to wait hoping for those parts. . _.

Freshellent
Jan 31, 2014, 08:48 AM
I'm actually looking forward to the update myself. I really want that CAST head part especially. The Twin Daggers could be fun too.

Kion
Jan 31, 2014, 10:24 AM
Sega: "Play PSO2 for another eight months and maybe we'll be nice enough to let you get back the exact same gear that you already farmed in all of the previous installments of this series."

MetalDude
Jan 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
Pretty much a complete waste of an update. Still waiting on new PAs and skills.

Railkune
Jan 31, 2014, 11:07 AM
I still don't even understand the point in those cake sisters. And this update doesn't seem very... interesting, I guess.

jooozek
Jan 31, 2014, 11:09 AM
+30 ATK for 30 minutes is ok i guess, a way for stockpilling them for people who min/max beyond dimensions is ok too

pkemr4
Jan 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
so more diggnuts and burn draal spawns....? lvl 70 falz .... i guess i better git gud at Ra/Hu because pups sure arent gonna be using RA in DF.

Ezodagrom
Jan 31, 2014, 12:01 PM
burn draal spawns....?
I hope so... I want to find impact slider 16...

Emp
Jan 31, 2014, 12:21 PM
Well besides the new falz, this update sux. I like the valetines day twin camo tho. Im interested in the new scarf but I have a feeling its gonna be as bad as that rappy bath towel/scarf way back in that hot spring update.

RadiantLegend
Jan 31, 2014, 12:40 PM
I was hyped for the CAST parts until I saw the behind view of the knee. WTH SEGAAAAA why you ruin the legs. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

Atmius
Jan 31, 2014, 12:43 PM
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice? But no, SEGA thinks it better to make all Rappy drops useless joke weapons that not even Level 1 characters would want to use. What a waste of space in the drop charts.

You don't like excubes? Love rappies drop excubes.

ZER0 DX
Jan 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
I don't seem to recall any specific location in the forest that looks like this at all. Maybe it's just the lighting but it definitely has a bit of an autumnal look to it.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o30/ZER0_DX/forest.png

Neith
Jan 31, 2014, 12:59 PM
So, emergencies (again), 12* drops that will be completely unobtainable to most of us and a pink Valentines room? To say this update is a bit weak would be an understatement. I also really don't like how many emergency missions we have now. There's so many that you barely ever get to run the one you want (for example, I still haven't been on when the 'Border Break' city mission is on, and before last night I hadn't done Darker Den for weeks). Seems to always be Naberius and Amduscia as well, which no-one runs!

(Still don't see the point in Lv70 Falz, he'll still get wrecked just as fast as Lv65 does).

/rant mode over

@Zero DX: It looks like the forest Parallel Area to me, could be wrong though.

ZER0 DX
Jan 31, 2014, 01:03 PM
@Zero DX: It looks like the forest Parallel Area to me, could be wrong though.

Oh that might be it, I've never seen the forest parallel area yet.

Emp
Jan 31, 2014, 01:06 PM
I was hyped for the CAST parts until I saw the behind view of the knee. WTH SEGAAAAA why you ruin the legs. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

This. When you get excited for an outfit, the backside is a total dissapointment.

Freshellent
Jan 31, 2014, 01:10 PM
This. When you get excited for an outfit, the backside is a total dissapointment.

While I appreciate a lot of designs in these games- this sort thing makes me think that they aren't looking at the bigger picture when they make stuff.

They take concepts from one side, and don't consider the details, or do, but the project proves more than they expected and just go 'eh, fuck it'.

The Walrus
Jan 31, 2014, 01:11 PM
At least the caseal parts look cool \o/

gigawuts
Jan 31, 2014, 01:13 PM
Yup, that's the rappy and umbra parallel area.

Vintasticvin
Jan 31, 2014, 01:31 PM

HEY you stahp that crying right mister! Least you have cool parts to look forward to, we caseals... Ugh ughly parts but (watch me wind up running around in them anyway)

Kilich
Jan 31, 2014, 01:39 PM
Well, I'll have to spend quite a lot on tickets again. And the kimono look okay, reminds me of Baiken from GG.

Ezodagrom
Jan 31, 2014, 03:46 PM
This update being small is to be expected, there has never been big updates during events, be it in PSU or PSO2, so just a scratch update, seasonal lobby/EQ, and something related to the event (lvl 70 falz) was to be expected.

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2014, 05:22 PM
You don't like excubes? Love rappies drop excubes.

I've got 60+ EXcubes. I don't know why I'd want or need any more. 250% drop boosters aren't that big of a deal.

Ezodagrom
Feb 2, 2014, 12:10 PM
A little fun fact about the new outfits/cast parts below:
[spoiler-box]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Last-Argon.jpg

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Seras-Alicia.jpg

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Levia-Series.jpg

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Nemethyst-Series.jpg[/spoiler-box]

They're the sanctum themed outfits, and so, we have outfits based on forest, tundra, caves, desert, maybe coast (dunno if the pirate clothes/cast parts count as coast themed outfits) and now sanctum. ^^

Freshellent
Feb 2, 2014, 01:38 PM
Huh, that's actually really cool. I didn't notice that till you pointed it out. Goddamn I still want those parts though.

DrizztVII
Feb 2, 2014, 02:02 PM
Oh darn it, another 3 ugly Caseal parts (taking my storage.)

The Walrus
Feb 2, 2014, 02:41 PM
I feel like the only person who likes those parts...

mostly cause not fleshbag stuff but still

RadiantLegend
Feb 2, 2014, 02:53 PM
I'm still bitter about the Leg part, everything else is gravy.

Valimer
Feb 2, 2014, 06:32 PM
still no male character love yay

who plays a male character anyway, only nerds probably!

gigawuts
Feb 2, 2014, 06:47 PM
Those male cast parts look baller to me, dunno what you're talkin about.

Ezodagrom
Feb 2, 2014, 09:44 PM
still no male character love yay

who plays a male character anyway, only nerds probably!
o_o?
Unless you mean something else, I see 7 new outfits, 3 for males (1 fleshies only, 1 casts only, 1 all races), 3 for females (1 fleshies only, 1 casts only, 1 all races), and 1 for everyone (valentine rappy suit).

GoldenFalcon
Feb 2, 2014, 10:21 PM
I just want to get the male dragon coat in choose-able color

Ezodagrom
Feb 2, 2014, 10:28 PM
I just want to get the male dragon coat in choose-able color
If you mean the sanctum themed outfits I posted in the previous page, most likely (almost certainly) the fleshy ones will be released in 6 colours and will be recolourable with a recolour ticket.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 3, 2014, 12:44 AM
If you mean the sanctum themed outfits I posted in the previous page, most likely (almost certainly) the fleshy ones will be released in 6 colours and will be recolourable with a recolour ticket.

Yeah, I have no idea what they are named but it said Dragon's Altar at the top (the name of the Scratch) so I just called it that lol

gigawuts
Feb 3, 2014, 08:26 AM
You can tell outfits are themed for a certain area in the datamined screen; just look at the background. It should be the second thing you check.

I'm looking forward to whatever the ruins outfits are whenever they reveal them. Mossy cast parts? One can only dream.

Valimer
Feb 3, 2014, 03:48 PM
o_o?
Unless you mean something else, I see 7 new outfits, 3 for males (1 fleshies only, 1 casts only, 1 all races), 3 for females (1 fleshies only, 1 casts only, 1 all races), and 1 for everyone (valentine rappy suit).

You are correct. I'm just butt hurt because I don't like any of the costumes. I guess I should have been a CAST.