PDA

View Full Version : Any simple and legit way to become premium?

Weaselheart
Jan 31, 2014, 02:43 PM
Basically ive tied this already, and at some point, whatever site I try to register, to throw some money in sega's general direction, ends up asking me for japanese information, such as a japanese home adress, or phone number...

While im not a huge fan of giving away my personal data, it just feels fishy making up information...SO...

Is there any simple way to become premium? just CC and go? without anything convoluted and obscure?

If there is a way for western costumers, without to much BS, to become premium, please tell me, iŽd really like to try premium for at least 1 month to know what's all about

thanks for reading

Redpeanut
Jan 31, 2014, 02:52 PM
Simply put no to my knowledge but you should look at the AC buying guide here on the forums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490)

It may look like a lot of work but honestly the hardest part is the capta code (if you can't read/write Japanese that well) but even still it only takes a few mins to set up.

You can buy Webmoney code from sites like Play-asia and be sent them within a few hours for your first purchase and near instant for payments after that.

Weaselheart
Jan 31, 2014, 02:55 PM
i dont want AC i wanna become premium :/

Redpeanut
Jan 31, 2014, 02:59 PM
Premium is bought using AC. All real money transactions in PSO2 are done using AC.

Weaselheart
Jan 31, 2014, 03:12 PM
Been checking and dont find a way, capthas arent an issue, but giving fake information is...aside, I just found out we arent even suppossed to play in their servers...wth is this...

blace
Jan 31, 2014, 03:15 PM
I thought it was pretty clear that we're not supposed to be playing the game due to the fact that the game is currently Japan only.

Redpeanut
Jan 31, 2014, 03:16 PM
It's Sega being Sega as always, but using "fake" information isn't true. If you follow the guide you will see the information is not fake in anyway, it's 100% real and will work perfectly fine (I've bought a lot of AC over the last few weeks)

If you're really that bothered well sorry to say but you won't ever get premium.

Weaselheart
Jan 31, 2014, 03:21 PM
It's Sega being Sega as always, but using "fake" information isn't true. If you follow the guide you will see the information is not fake in anyway, it's 100% real and will work perfectly fine (I've bought a lot of AC over the last few weeks)

If you're really that bothered well sorry to say but you won't ever get premium.

you sound so sorry...I feel in the need to believe you...its fake information anyways, at least the straight sega payment, so yeah, i repeat fake information, dont like giving it...(even less than giving real information)

Thanks for reminding me ill never get premium, must feel good to be such a concerned person

Redpeanut
Jan 31, 2014, 03:25 PM
you sound so sorry...I feel in the need to believe you...its fake information anyways, at least the straight sega payment, so yeah, i repeat fake information, dont like giving it...(even less than giving real information)

Thanks for reminding me ill never get premium, must feel good to be such a concerned person

Why are you getting rude about this issue? As I've said the information is not fake, you will be giving the information for a real place in Japan.

Also what was the problem with me saying you won't ever get Premium if you have a problem using this method (outside of moving to Japan and getting a Japan registered Credit card) it's the truth as this is currently the only way for western people to buy AC.

Ekudeht
Jan 31, 2014, 03:26 PM
No Premium for YOU!!!

Kikikiki
Jan 31, 2014, 03:47 PM
Searching up Google Maps for an address is still too hard.

btw-Niji
Jan 31, 2014, 03:47 PM
Tenso isn't fake info.

and

If you're such a "concerned person" then shall we remind you that you're breaking the ToS by playing this game as a foreigner? not like they'd actually ban you for this or supplied fake info, but still.

landman
Jan 31, 2014, 03:53 PM
Get the Vita retail game from playasia, or the upcominc PC and Vita episode 2, you will get a 1 month premium ticket from the code you can exchange at the visiphone, among other items. It will cost you a lot more, of course.

Kairi_Li
Jan 31, 2014, 04:47 PM
From the guide:

What is Tenso, you ask? It's a forwarding service. They provide you with a REAL, LEGAL Japanese shipping address. You can have things shipped there, and once Tenso receives them they'll charge you a fee to ship it to the states.

So yeah, you can register for a real legal Japanese address using Tenso. Use that to register an address for your Sega account. Its not fake, its a legit service.

You can purchase webmoney and use to buy Arks cash to get premium. All you need is paypal and you can find webmoney on ebay.

I have done this several times and I have gotten premium for a while.

If the terms of service of foreigners playing bothers you, well, its really there so they can cover their bases for legal reasons in case a westerner sues or something crazy. Sega has yet to actually ban western players who are just playing for fun and not doing something stupid like hacking or anything. Thats what terms of services are for everything, legal protection.

Emp
Jan 31, 2014, 05:07 PM
I dont understand his beef against using fake information. Can anyone explain?

Celille
Jan 31, 2014, 05:25 PM
Hes 2legit2quit.

Redpeanut
Jan 31, 2014, 05:26 PM
I dont understand his beef against using fake information. Can anyone explain?

I think his issue with using "fake" information is just a morality thing which I guess I could understand if the information was fake but in this case the address link to your Sega account would not be fake.

jcart953
Jan 31, 2014, 08:38 PM
Hes 2legit2quit.

^^ Lol.

..... but just use a fake address through tenso or google. Hell to be honest me and some friend were just lazy and all used the same address. We've been playing quite a while with no issues. So yeah... Good luck with that...

Chdata
Jan 31, 2014, 10:15 PM
I think you guys are just falling for an extremely obvious troll (or "specially handicapped person").

If he can't read the guide you linked him and is just going to pretend that the guide is telling you to send fake information when it actually explains to use your real name/address/etc...

It's obvious that he's just trying to stir people up with some crap about "oh, i don't want to be immoral to a company that already has over 100,000 other customers because they are so going to be able to single me out for providing real information".

As you read though, Non-Japanese IPs are not supposed to play this game. You may as well wait for the English release if you feel that way (because they are so going to randomly single you out after over a year of letting the rule slip and allowing non-JP IPs when it would be very easy for them to simple block our IPs).

Please read the information people have already given you on how to purchase AC before you accuse their sources of telling you to do illegitimate acts. I've bought AC through my real name/address with that guide.

Plus, even if you use a fake address or whatever, if you're paying them, you're paying them. To a large company like that, it isn't going to matter if one or a hundred users send them money while concealing other information, so long as its not stolen or counterfeit money. (I suppose counterfeit could mean something like a chargeback scam).

Rehal
Jan 31, 2014, 10:23 PM
Buy physical copy of the game. It have Premium ticket in there along with the game.

oratank
Jan 31, 2014, 10:54 PM
3600 yen for 3 month Premium ticket
5000-6000 yen 1month Premium ticket for righteous man

Omega-z
Jan 31, 2014, 11:17 PM
^Actually, Sega's dropping the price on AC for premiums http://bumped.org/psublog/

it's 2300 for 60 days and 3300 for 90 days

pkemr4
Jan 31, 2014, 11:32 PM
if only they would drop the price form 1.3k to 1k AC for 30 day prem

doomdragon83
Feb 1, 2014, 03:02 AM
if only they would drop the price form 1.3k to 1k AC for 30 day prem
but then people could just buy 3 30 day premium and not have to buy the 90 day which would cost more in that case.