PDA

View Full Version : Servers down

Envec
Feb 4, 2014, 09:08 PM
Are the servers down atm?

milranduil
Feb 4, 2014, 09:11 PM
Maintenance. There are 2 warnings in game for it.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 4, 2014, 09:11 PM
@OP:

yes. Servers go on Maintenance every Tuesday around this time; it won't be back up until 3:00 EST.

Next time see:

http://bumped.org/psublog/

Envec
Feb 4, 2014, 09:12 PM
Sorry I'm very new to the community thanks for the heads up I finally got it all installed and servers goes down haha that sucks!

milranduil
Feb 4, 2014, 09:22 PM
Sorry I'm very new to the community thanks for the heads up I finally got it all installed and servers goes down haha that sucks!

I always find it amusing how every newcomer to this game always starts on a Tuesday. A highly unfortunate coincidence :wacko:

Envec
Feb 4, 2014, 09:27 PM
haha yea was definitely a huge let down rushed home from the gym for nothing lol

Taryn123
Feb 4, 2014, 09:36 PM
I always find it amusing how every newcomer to this game always starts on a Tuesday. A highly unfortunate coincidence :wacko:

Your about right on that ^^; :-P

Edson Drake
Feb 4, 2014, 10:28 PM

Mondays are terrible for gaming: you're back from work tired and sometimes even with a hangover from too much drinking from Sunday. I make a general rule to let Mondays for healing and get to gaming from Tuesday on.

I'm also not the only one, a big part of my friends share Monday issues as well. Now, Tuesday, it's when the week starts getting good.

Zessica
Feb 4, 2014, 10:43 PM

Dearest me! The same thing happened to me on my first day! Gee was I steamed. </3

Lostbob117
Feb 4, 2014, 10:44 PM
No, you're all delusional, they're up.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 4, 2014, 11:12 PM
No, you're all delusional, they're up.the sarcasm.

milranduil
Feb 5, 2014, 01:46 AM
It's actually true now, though.

10/10 I fell for it...