PDA

View Full Version : Chrome and PSO2

GoldenFalcon
Feb 5, 2014, 06:08 AM
I am able to use Chrome with the new update. Same for anyone else?

Noc Codez
Feb 5, 2014, 06:10 AM
:-)yep

TakuBeardedOne
Feb 5, 2014, 06:15 AM
It has something to do with the Sandbox, chrome is working in. the pso2 tweaker has a option to start chrome without the sandbox function

GoldenFalcon
Feb 5, 2014, 06:16 AM
It has something to do with the Sandbox, chrome is working in. the pso2 tweaker has a option to start chrome without the sandbox function

I mean without the Tweaker.

Aeris
Feb 5, 2014, 06:17 AM
There was a gameguard update a moment back.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 5, 2014, 06:52 AM
Chrome is working fine with PSO2 even before this patch, my Gameguard is retarded.

oh wait, GameGuard is already retarded.

DJcooltrainer
Feb 5, 2014, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I was quite surprised to see it working again before server maintenance last night. A very much welcomed fix, no more using IE to pull up skill trees.

Gama
Feb 5, 2014, 09:28 AM
my chrome always worked, the only thing that i noticed failing was if i clicked on a link on skype chrome would not load it. i had to copy and paste it on the browser.

jooozek
Feb 6, 2014, 02:45 AM
on another note, gameguard has been killing off plenty of stuff for me since that update (like pso2 alert, msi afterburner, etc etc)

Kondibon
Feb 6, 2014, 05:36 AM
on another note, gameguard has been killing off plenty of stuff for me since that update (like pso2 alert, msi afterburner, etc etc)

Try opening msi afterburner before PSO2 if you aren't already.

jooozek
Feb 6, 2014, 05:48 AM
i'm using afterburner for fan control since it has a nice fan control system so yes, i have it on system launch

Kondibon
Feb 6, 2014, 06:05 AM
i'm using afterburner for fan control since it has a nice fan control system so yes, i have it on system launchI wonder if it's a vista thing. I'm still on XP as we've discussed before, and I don't have any problems with PSO2 killing msi afterburner. On the other hand it could just be inconsistant like the chrome thing since only some people had the issue and then when it got fixed for some people it stopped working for others etc. I dunno, sorry. D: