PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Game Question

MagicshadoZZ
Feb 5, 2014, 09:02 PM
Hi,

I'm new here and to the game and was wondering,
if I can resume my download from where I was if I lose wifi, or whether it will continue downloading after losing wifi? (realizing how big this download is >.<)

MarijuanaMan
Feb 5, 2014, 09:09 PM
bump. im having the same issue, mine just quit out on me and now i have some files installed but it wants to restart the whole download.

Kondibon
Feb 5, 2014, 09:15 PM
It doesn't restart the whole download every time. It DOES have to do a file check every time though.

MarijuanaMan
Feb 5, 2014, 09:17 PM
mine gets to checking all the files, then just sits at zero on download, iv been trying to get this all day T_T

Kondibon
Feb 5, 2014, 09:49 PM
mine gets to checking all the files, then just sits at zero on download, iv been trying to get this all day T_T

It shows how many files have been downloaded since it last started, not how many have been downloaded in total.

MarijuanaMan
Feb 5, 2014, 10:02 PM
It really depends on what point it stops at. I'd suggest just ignoring the SEGA launcher altogether and using the Tweaker to install the game. (Click the circle in the top left, then Other Tasks -> Install PSO2)

i tired in the tweaker because i thought the same thing, but when i install for the tweaker it loads all the files then the tweaker crashes, this is stessin me out :-?