PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 SubClasses?

MarijuanaMan
Feb 10, 2014, 02:19 AM
can someone please explain the sub-class system to me?

Thanks ^^

Ratazana
Feb 10, 2014, 02:25 AM
Basically you get access to the subclass skilltree, pa/techs and a small% stat boost.

Yutaka20
Feb 10, 2014, 02:39 AM
can someone please explain the sub-class system to me?

Thanks ^^

i instantly assume u dont play mmorpg games much :x

subclass is like most game
the additional class u can equip on

example main being BR sub Hu
they will give u stat boost (hp satk etc)
as well as letting u aquire special traits like maybe step atk (from Hu)
or hp boost (from Hu tree)
u can also equip the weapon on ur palaette of that class.
which will in turn let u use the skills for that class upon switch of weapon

Sandmind
Feb 10, 2014, 02:44 AM
Stat gain is 20% of the sub's stat. The Stat gain is capped by main class, as in, if GU is 65 and HU 45, then GU will give lv45 stat when subbed to HU. Skill tree isn't affected by that.
Sub class gain 10% of any exp source on the main class until lv45. It used to be capped at lv40, so it will increase again as the lv cap raise.
While you do gain acces to PA/Tech, you don't actually gain acces to the subclass's weapon selection. You will need weapon that are all/multi class to use them.

Ratazana
Feb 10, 2014, 02:45 AM

nope.

Zorafim
Feb 10, 2014, 02:53 AM
Which I would like to remind everyone is a load of terrible.

Yutaka20
Feb 10, 2014, 03:00 AM
nope.

sorry my bad u dont gain access to weapon classes only that class,only skills upon equipping weapon related to class

MarijuanaMan
Feb 10, 2014, 03:07 AM
ohh ok, see i got the stat boost i was more confused with th weapons i thought youd be able to equip that weapon, like if i went braver and force i thought id be able to heal my self with a heal tech, but that be pretty OP considering braver class is kinda already OP.
Really cool though i think ill go braver/ranger for the ranged boost.

i instantly assume u dont play mmorpg games much :x

subclass is like most game
the additional class u can equip on

example main being BR sub Hu
they will give u stat boost (hp satk etc)
as well as letting u aquire special traits like maybe step atk (from Hu)
or hp boost (from Hu tree)
which will in turn let u use the skills for that class upon switch of weapon

lol i do play alot of mmorpgs, i was just kinda confused, plus does not help that i cant read JP haha, thanks for the info! :-)

UnLucky
Feb 10, 2014, 03:12 AM
You can cast techs off of your item palette without a weapon at all, but don't even try to pretend like that is OP.

MarijuanaMan
Feb 10, 2014, 03:14 AM
You can cast techs off of your item palette without a weapon at all, but don't even try to pretend like that is OP.
okay i get it now, but yea its not to OP just make you sustain alot easier.

Yutaka20
Feb 10, 2014, 03:18 AM
well a tip would be : if u are low on mates and dont wanna waste too much money buying mates,
play FO TE and lvl them for free heal and pick mates from all over the place or farm them in taco.
the 2 boxes @ sactum gives u mates and the revive ones.
or just hit green boxes whenever u are on quest of EQ and keep them in storage.
i always do that to the extend i have enough to keep playing BR (since BR let's u immune to dmg for 10s ) so that keeps me going without much heal

plasism
Feb 11, 2014, 04:51 AM
-Subbing a Class gives you 20% of the subbed class' stats.
-That 20% is capped by the main class' level.
Example: Main = lv 65 GU, Sub = lvl 45 RA, You get the full 20% of a lvl 45 RA's stats
Example2: Main = lv 10 GU, Sub = lv 65 RA, You only get 20% stats of a level 10 RA.

-Subbing a Class allows you to use the PAs or Techs of the class.
-Subbing a Class will allow you to use skills of the class.
-It does NOT allow u to equip the sub's weapons.
Example: Subbing a Force/Techer will allow you to use Techs (Techs can be used regardless of weapons)
Example2: Main = Hunter, Subbing a Ranger will allow you to use Weak Bullet when using a rifle.
Example3: Main = Hunter, Subbing a Ranger still won't allow you to equip rifles UNLESS the rifle is multi/all-class.

-Subbed Class will gain 10% of xp from mobs, codes, and completion of client orders until the subbed Class is level 40.
Example: Subbing a level 23 Fighter, the fighter class will gain the 10% xp
Example2: Leveled the subbed FI to level 40, the class will stop receiving the 10% xp.

KazukiQZ
Feb 11, 2014, 05:29 AM
@plasism
The newer update changed the EXP received for Subclass up to lv45. Beside from that, nice info :D
Not quite sure about the 1st part of your info (the stat stuff) before reading your post, thanks for that!