PDA

View Full Version : PC PSU Crashing

Crazyrabbi
Feb 10, 2014, 11:22 AM
I have been enjoying PSU for the first time in years (offline) on my windows 7 64 bit os when all of a sudden the screen disappears and crash's. I did everything that i can think of to get it to work in the first place including installing the directx from disc which i did not understand why i needed it because i have the latest directx drivers for my GTX 760 4GB video card. I have 24 gb of ddr3 ram running @ 1600mhz,plus a 2tb hdd. Hoping that someone can help me fix this and also @ the same time i am looking for files that will not help me in the game but create new weapons. Make the game a little more interesting. Not interested in cheating but looking to expand my joy of PSU(not AOTI).

Thank You to whoever can help me out

Rabbi out :cool:

Aeris
Feb 10, 2014, 05:10 PM
Because the game uses DX9 and you don't use directx drivers for your video card, you either use Nvidia, Radeon (aka AMD and ATI) or Intel drivers for video cards, the DX9 is needed to play certian games and such back since it needs it to play back properly and you can get that from microsoft's website, try getting the DX9 Runtime from there and get the lastest Nvidia drivers from nvidia's website since win 7 and win 8 doesn't have proper DX9 installed even with the OS installed at the start.

Crazyrabbi
Feb 10, 2014, 08:43 PM
I will try that and do you know of any one trying to get PSU servers back online? I would love to play network mode again.

Rabbi Out :cool:

JCGamer
Feb 20, 2014, 07:50 PM
I will try that and do you know of any one trying to get PSU servers back online? I would love to play network mode again.

Rabbi Out :cool:^^ sorry but no online version for PSU anymore so pretty mush its R.I.P

Purebutterfly432
Feb 23, 2014, 08:16 PM
It sucks. I loved playing that game. I heard Asiasoft is making an english server for pso2 though.

strikerhunter
Feb 23, 2014, 08:24 PM
It sucks. I loved playing that game. I heard Asiasoft is making an english server for pso2 though.

Not English version, SEA version only. But there's rumor that Relic Entertainment is making a Sega MMO.

Crazyrabbi
Apr 7, 2014, 07:40 PM
I have a new PSU issue, i am having serious lag issues to the point where the game looks like it is running in slow mo. This happened after installing Bitdefender Sphere. I added exceptions for the gamegaurd.des and all the exe files and still i am having the issue. Please someone if you have had this problem with Bitdefender please help me.

Perry
Apr 9, 2014, 11:56 AM
Uninstall Bitdefender it's a huge overhead hog. Instead

use Avast, Kaspersky or Webroot.

------------
Perry Tanko

Crazyrabbi
May 16, 2014, 10:23 PM
Thank for your help guys, problem fixed and please close this thread.