PDA

View Full Version : inquiry relating to the rates of red item distribution from enemy units

Lamiaaaa
Feb 12, 2014, 12:05 AM
statement of infuriating experience due to the absence of aforementioned materials of a high rarity of distribution, particularly those possessing ten asterisks or more

questionable personal claim of gaming endurance for an exorbitant length of time, arrogant complaint of entitlement to desired items

a demand for logical answers to the infringement of my enjoyment of this game and the sharing of experience from others whom may have had similar experiences as I

strikerhunter
Feb 12, 2014, 12:09 AM
I did not understand a single word you said but get the idea that you are talking bout the shit drop rate of rares.

RNG is RNG.

jooozek
the droprates are 1/shit
does that satisfy you?

HBK666
statement of infuriating experience due to the absence of aforementioned materials of a high rarity of distribution, particularly those possessing ten asterisks or more

questionable personal claim of gaming endurance for an exorbitant length of time, arrogant complaint of entitlement to desired items

a demand for logical answers to the infringement of my enjoyment of this game and the sharing of experience from others whom may have had similar experiences as I.
------

Let me translate that for you...

Put the fucking dictionary down.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 12, 2014, 12:21 AM

a demand for logical answers to the infringement of my enjoyment of this game and the sharing of experience from others whom may have had similar experiences as I.
------

Put the fucking dictionary down.I think you meant Google Translate. . .

btw-Niji
Feb 12, 2014, 12:23 AM
Of course a "brony" would write a post like this. I guess it's way too hard for these subhumans to act normal.

HBK666
Feb 12, 2014, 12:23 AM
I think you meant Google Translate. . .
that works
:-D

Lamiaaaa
Feb 12, 2014, 12:37 AM
lol what are these responses.

shouldn't be surprised, online rpgs are serious business

Of course a "brony" would write a post like this. I guess it's way too hard for these subhumans to act normal.
"laughter"?

seriously guys this game has way better drop rates and access to those drop rates than most games I've played (like pso1)

jooozek
Feb 12, 2014, 12:40 AM
seriously guys this game has way better drop rates and access to those drop rates than most games I've played (like pso1)
talk about try hard

MetalDude
Feb 12, 2014, 12:40 AM

Lol k, nothing of interest to see here. Just move along.

strikerhunter
Feb 12, 2014, 12:41 AM

I'm laughing harder than I should at this.

The Knowing
Feb 12, 2014, 12:41 AM

------

Put the fucking dictionary down.

*thesaurus

*proceeds to put dictionary down*

Lamiaaaa
Feb 12, 2014, 12:45 AM
talk about try hard

Lol k, nothing of interest to see here. Just move along.

I'm laughing harder than I should at this.

I live to entertain

GoldenFalcon
Feb 12, 2014, 12:49 AM
Nobody realized that this thread was made to make fun of people?

Wait, why are you trying to make fun of people anyway

The Knowing
Feb 12, 2014, 12:50 AM

pso isnt up yet, gotta kill time somehow

Lamiaaaa
Feb 12, 2014, 12:51 AM

it's the internet, and a forum, but time never changes

anyway I did it because (arrogant and dismissible excuse)

milranduil
Feb 12, 2014, 12:52 AM
lol what are these responses.

shouldn't be surprised, online rpgs are serious business

"laughter"?

If you think pso1 rates are worse than here, I tip my hat to you. I give it an 8/10, perhaps 8.5/10.

Ratazana
Feb 12, 2014, 12:54 AM

a demand for logical answers to the infringement of my enjoyment of this game and the sharing of experience from others whom may have had similar experiences as I

patronizing remark elaborating on the exoteric rules governing the uneven distribuition of aforementioned rare materials among the hungry masses, who seem utterly unable to grasp such a complex concept and have the uncontrolable urge to seek others who may have shared the same harrowing experience to reafirm their confirmation bias

Mega Ultra Chicken
Feb 12, 2014, 12:57 AM

Regardless of whether or not he/she is one of those Bronies, calling someone "subhuman" is a low blow.

As for the topic itself... Sure, it's frustrating when something you want doesn't drop. But I don't get the whole scuffle for uber ultra mega secksy rarez. I seem to get along just fine with three allies and whatever I can get my hands on. Sure, I do buy and upgrade weapons, but they're nowhere near the super chocolate-coated supreme deluxe 10*s/11*s that some people insist are required if you want to be of any worth to the party.

Lamiaaaa
Feb 12, 2014, 12:58 AM
patronizing remark elaborating on the exoteric rules governing the uneven distribuition of aforementioned rare materials among the hungry masses, who seem utterly unable to grasp such a complex concept and have the uncontrolable urge to seek others who may have shared the same harrowing experience to reafirm their confirmation bias

reference to an aged insult-type meme involving disagreement directed at the user

Sure, it's frustrating when something you want doesn't drop. But I don't get the whole scuffle for uber ultra mega secksy rarez. I seem to get along just fine with three allies and whatever I can get my hands on. Sure, I do buy and upgrade weapons, but they're nowhere near the super chocolate-coated supreme deluxe 10*s that some people insist are required to be of any worth to the party.

while I can respect that some people treat the game as a game of having a bigger number than anyone else and use large, expensive weapons and means to compensate, I just like to complain because I have been around these games for a while and it's like each new topic comes from someone who hasn't played something like this before (old man syndrome?)

and there's always a right to complain, just look at the content-starved

I enjoy mechanics more than anything else

jooozek
Feb 12, 2014, 01:00 AM
ok fkl this shit

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 01:04 AM
I sense that this thread is the perfect thread to express an opinion I've long held. It may sting, but it's the absolute truth and I hope you will all be better people for me expressing it!

You're all poor people!

Ohohohohohohohoho!

Have you all considered not being poor?

btw-Niji
Feb 12, 2014, 01:08 AM
I sense that this thread is the perfect thread to express an opinion I've long held. It may sting, but it's the absolute truth and I hope you will all be better people for me expressing it!

You're all poor people!

Ohohohohohohohoho!

Have you all considered not being poor?
You're forgetting "lazy."

And "senseless."

:/

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 01:09 AM
You're forgetting "lazy."

And "senseless."

:/

I thought those were implied.

It ships as a bundle deal.

Like, I dunno. If you buy take-out sushi, they're going to give you chopsticks and wasabi, right? :-?

Nitro Vordex
Feb 12, 2014, 06:12 AM

patronizing summary of said arguments and complaints

reaction.gif

Palle
Feb 12, 2014, 08:42 AM
This isn't fresh... this isn't fresh at all.

:no:

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2014, 09:35 AM
I have 8 11*s I dunno they don't seem all that rare to me. Did you try doing tower defense? It's a new quest with some nice rates.

CelestialBlade
Feb 12, 2014, 11:50 AM
butt

lol

BIG OLAF
Feb 12, 2014, 12:52 PM
The Sperg Olympics are off to an exciting start.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 14, 2014, 04:35 AM
I have 8 11*s I dunno they don't seem all that rare to me. Did you try doing tower defense? It's a new quest with some nice rates.
Psh. Pleb. I grind my 12 star elements, with other 12 stars.

*walks away wearing meseta clothing and weapons*