PDA

View Full Version : New AC scratch list is here

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 12, 2014, 12:12 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140212/

I guessed the cycling of atk boosting items right. It's shoot boost's turn.

Craft items to add force, and braver usability to weapons.

HP, and PP boosts going away.

Pirate costume recolors from left field.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
Boriiiiiiing

I'll still buy all the accessories because I have too much meseta anyway.

strikerhunter
Feb 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
Nothing interesting from AC scratch this time around but might try cast/caseal parts for combinations and maybe that dress for whatever shenanigans I may do. Still won't buy boost because it'll just stand at 2 mil like Strike Boost did.

HBK666
Feb 12, 2014, 12:17 AM
im fucked.

Atmius
Feb 12, 2014, 12:18 AM
[url]HP, and PP boosts going away.

I get the feeling there's going to be a good amount of complaints about that happening, since now hp/pp boosts aren't available at all from a scratch, compared to them previously being available from every scratch. I personally thought it'd happen in a hp/pp > power > hp/pp > shoot > hp/pp > tech > hp/pp cycle to keep them in circulation and prices down somewhat, but I guess I was wrong. Can guarantee the price of them jumping significantly as soon as the servers come back up.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 12, 2014, 12:22 AM
I get the feeling there's going to be a good amount of complaints about that happening, since now hp/pp boosts aren't available at all from a scratch, compared to them previously being available from every scratch. I personally thought it'd happen in a hp/pp > power > hp/pp > shoot > hp/pp > tech > hp/pp cycle to keep them in circulation and prices down somewhat, but I guess I was wrong. Can guarantee the price of them jumping significantly as soon as the servers come back up.

Yeah. it's gonna be messy. Hoarder's market will very well turn on its head.

Following the pattern we've seen, our next chance of getting PP/HP boost back would be the scratch after the next one.

The Knowing
Feb 12, 2014, 12:23 AM
anyone else think the best item is the heart eyepatch from the FUN scratch?

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2014, 12:23 AM
Cool. New ear thingies and face color stuff.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 12, 2014, 12:26 AM
anyone else think the best item is the heart eyepatch from the FUN scratch?

Long. Fishnet. Tights.

I do hope they're not going to be 6mil+ for very long like the plaid.

strikerhunter
Feb 12, 2014, 12:29 AM
Long. Fishnet. Tights.

Give it a few days and watch, maybe weeks.

The Knowing
Feb 12, 2014, 12:29 AM
Long. Fishnet. Tights.

no, why would that happen?

not like its prime loli material or anything

MetalDude
Feb 12, 2014, 12:35 AM
Cool, another 3-4 weeks without finishing my two unit sets. If we seriously do not get Stamina/Spirita back before or on March 5th, this is going to be a colossal waste of a good boost week.

Freshellent
Feb 12, 2014, 12:37 AM
Goddammit, need to make more money for parts now.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2014, 12:53 AM
You getting in some good TAs? One hour's worth should be enough for them, judging from average prices.

BIG OLAF
Feb 12, 2014, 12:53 AM
I figured they next two +class items would be FO and BR, since they seem to want to get the 'standalone' classes out of the way first.

Pretty much all the clothes look like dookie. Who picks these recolor templates? All the pirate outfit recolors look like the Easter Bunny sprayed hot, egg-dye diarrhea all over the ceiling. I was expecting the new yukatas to look a little better than that, but it may just look like shit in the preview.

..and, of course, the otherwise cool Sera Alicia is ruined by the unnecessary skirt, like so many outfits before it.

I do like the heart and diamond card earrings, though. Shame I'll have to wait for the spade, I guess.

Freshellent
Feb 12, 2014, 12:56 AM
I get carried through TAs from time to time yeah. Then I strike out on my own with randoms and quickly discover that I'm not as terrible as I think I am sometimes, because there are others FAR worse than myself.

I need a shitton of accessories from this one too it feels like. Of course, I have run out of time recently.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2014, 01:12 AM
Accessories, unfortunately, are much more expensive than parts. Those, you may need to work at for a while before you can afford.

..and, of course, the otherwise cool Sera Alicia is ruined by the unnecessary skirt, like so many outfits before it.

I will totally take that skirt for you.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 12, 2014, 01:43 AM
I don't mind skirts. It's other quirks in outfits that bother me.

Also, I agree, the gender pirate recolors are pretty ass.

BlueCast Boy
Feb 12, 2014, 01:54 AM
I'm gonna enjoy this scratch, I like all sets on the male cast parts , any cast player can prolly make a potential Dragoon Cast...good thing I like dragons...

The Walrus
Feb 12, 2014, 02:26 AM
yay decent new caseal parts that aren't too fleshie

Gardios
Feb 12, 2014, 02:37 AM
I will totally take that skirt for you.

No, bad Zora, give Levia the new Levia parts instead!

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2014, 03:34 AM
Ha ha ha.
Something to consider for anyone who wants the fishnet tights for the bunny suit.
Image nabbed from the JP PSO2 Uploader.

There's another one here that doesn't look as bad, but still...
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image.php?id=25733
It's not like it would have killed them to make the top a little higher up.

SpanishGamer911
Feb 12, 2014, 03:37 AM
Boriiiiiiing

Share some of that wealth haha.

SakoHaruo
Feb 12, 2014, 05:09 AM
Boriiiiiiing

I'm on your Ship now. I need two Susano. One for using in the field and the other to wipe my ass with when I run out of toilet paper. Also, 11* passes are coming soon so you know what that means o3o

Chimeria
Feb 12, 2014, 05:34 AM
I finally got around to buying some Webmoney from SuTocorp. How likely is it that you get costumes and accessories from AC scratches?

I know if it's anything like the FUN scratch, I'm going to go broke -_-

Ratazana
Feb 12, 2014, 05:43 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20140212/

more stars = harder to get

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2014, 05:53 AM
Share some of that wealth haha.

I wonder if Arksenth would share some of his insurmountable wealth if the game allowed it.

Ratazana
Feb 12, 2014, 05:59 AM
The game does allow it.

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2014, 06:03 AM
For Premium members only, right?

deahamlet
Feb 12, 2014, 07:51 AM
For Premium members only, right?

No.

1. Use a one day shop and put up crap for insane prices.
2. Exchange meseta using a gift box. What with us all getting rooms and mini-rooms anyway.

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2014, 08:06 AM
Oh, I was thinking of literally just going around giving people free cash.
Imagine dropping meseta in the middle of multiparties and stuff like that.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 11:17 AM
But I thought poor people LIKED being poor? It's so easy to make meseta in this game that being poor has got to be an intentional decision. No meseta for the poor people then!

Ohohohohohohoho!

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2014, 11:19 AM
But I thought poor people LIKED being poor? It's so easy to make meseta in this game that being poor has got to be an intentional decision. No meseta for the poor people then!

Ohohohohohohoho!

We should start our on Phox News Channel, you and I. We'd make for some great pundits. We've got all the talking points down for sure.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
We should start our on Phox News Channel, you and I. We'd make for some great pundits. We've got all the talking points down for sure.

bootstraps bootstraps bootstraps

whats the phantasy star equivalent of birth control though

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2014, 11:27 AM
Hm, maybe not playing with boosters?

No boosters = less likely to get items = bad

That's the best I've got, I think. Either that or something related to character slots.

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2014, 11:27 AM
whats the phantasy star equivalent of birth control though

IP bans.
Character slots wouldn't work because people can just make new accounts.

Or they could bring back the nasty requirements for unlocking new areas.
That seemed to prevent a lot of people from getting out of the first few areas in the game.
Level cap orders did a pretty good job at that, too.

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2014, 11:28 AM
Oh yes, that's even better.

Ok we'll get Inazuma to appear on the show and rant about how we should all be IP banned.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 11:29 AM
Hm, maybe not playing with boosters?

No boosters = less likely to get items = bad

That's the best I've got, I think. Either that or something related to character slots.

I figure it has to something to do with lolis.

Like, where do all these goddamn lolis come from.

DUN DUN DUN

Kikikiki
Feb 12, 2014, 11:52 AM
I figure it has to something to do with lolis.

Like, where do all these goddamn lolis come from.

DUN DUN DUN

PSO2 population in a nutshell.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/304/8/e/Pedo_Bear_Mask_by_BLTsalade.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ok now let's rant about lolis and CASTs. Why the hell do people choose lolis over CASTs anyway? I can understand about somewhere around 155-168 because of asian average height, but all the damn characters out there are as low as the creator would allow them to.

Also we need more grown-up-sexy-deep-voiced characters.

DJcooltrainer
Feb 12, 2014, 11:55 AM
Smaller = cuter. I really think that's it. I enjoy my sexy tall buff deep-voiced man beast of a character, personally.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 12:04 PM
..."And that concludes Phox News' exposee on the shocking new trend of ARKS members using radical, illegal and extremely risky plastic surgery to modify their bodies to look more like prepubescent adolescents except with G-Cup breasts."

"Next up, after the break - recent birth statistics have shown statistically impossible rates gender-wise, leading researchers to question - has deep-space radiation permanently damaged the capacity of our species to sexually reproduce? Phox News has details for you, right after this message from our sponsors."

RedRaz0r
Feb 12, 2014, 12:04 PM
Boriiiiiiing

Nobody really cares about your meseta

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
Oh you poor people are so tsundere!

Ohohohohohohohohohoho!

Adorable little poor people.

Dark Priest
Feb 12, 2014, 12:09 PM
Nobody really cares about your meseta

You must have not posted here in a while or are new, 95% of his posts are always about how much meseta he has and how poor people are (because meseta is so hard to get it warrants bragging)

And much like he just did, if he tends to respond to someone pointing it out, he will make some post that consists of the word "poor" multiple times in a very childish manner.

In other words he only seeks attention. Do not waste your time.

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 12:15 PM
i have so much meseta

poor people poor people poor people poor people

waaah waaah goo-goo-gah

ALL SPOTLIGHTS ON ME NOW

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2014, 12:21 PM
i have so much meseta

waaah waaah goo-goo-gah

ALL SPOTLIGHTS ON ME NOW

Hold on I think he needs new batteries.

This looks like one of those wide easy-unscrew panels. I need something to get in there to turn the screw though. Anyone got a penny?

Arksenth
Feb 12, 2014, 12:22 PM
yes screw me giga-senpai

do want

Kondibon
Feb 12, 2014, 12:37 PM
i have so much meseta

waaah waaah goo-goo-gah

ALL SPOTLIGHTS ON ME NOW

Oh you poor people are so tsundere!

Ohohohohohohohohohoho!

Adorable little poor people.

http://i.imgur.com/e8hFBZu.gif

UnLucky
Feb 12, 2014, 12:44 PM
..."And that concludes Phox News' exposee on the shocking new trend of ARKS members using radical, illegal and extremely risky plastic surgery to modify their bodies to look more like prepubescent adolescents except with G-Cup breasts."

"Next up, after the break - recent birth statistics have shown statistically impossible rates gender-wise, leading researchers to question - has deep-space radiation permanently damaged the capacity of our species to sexually reproduce? Phox News has details for you, right after this message from our sponsors."

Some speculate the SEED virus first infects the Y chromosome, leading to a drastic fall off of male Humans and Dumans with low tolerance. Other experts blame extended exposure to Photons may not be as harmless as once thought.

In other news, the local sighting of the mythical FOnewm proved hoax: It was just Claris trying to lay low by wearing pants. As always, the yet unclaimed 50,000,000 MST cash prize for undoctored footage of any male Newman remains available.

And now, the weather: For the fourth week straight, rainbows continue to appear daily in the residential districts, with doomsayers attributing the phenomenon to the recent influx of infected wildlife encroaching the cities. We urge all civilians to remain indoors while ARKS members are dispatched to ensure your safety, as well as a friendly reminder to handle fire with respect to avoid yet another life-threatening incident.

Tenlade
Feb 12, 2014, 01:08 PM

And at 6:00 PM , we interview a professional to weigh in on whether our team leader is in fact a gaijin, and startling new evidence that might prove his birth certificate is actually from Lillipa.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 12, 2014, 01:59 PM
Talk about going to hell and a hand-basket...

SpanishGamer911
Feb 12, 2014, 02:35 PM
I wonder if Arksenth would share some of his insurmountable wealth if the game allowed it.

It's possible! You'd just have to act like your trading but give one random item & the other player can easily give whatever amount of meseta. At least i think that would or could work.

Takatsuki
Feb 12, 2014, 03:41 PM
What the heck are the alternate color names of the セラスアリシア (Seras Alicia)? It doesn't list them anywhere.

UnLucky
Feb 12, 2014, 03:44 PM
It's recolorable, there aren't other names for the colors

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2014, 05:20 PM
No, bad Zora, give Levia the new Levia parts instead!

Alright, here you are. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3096019&postcount=604)