PDA

View Full Version : mag appetizer

Divulnigel
Feb 13, 2014, 03:16 PM
That's what should Sega makes for mags......

supersonix9
Feb 13, 2014, 03:21 PM
they really should

Drifting Fable
Feb 13, 2014, 03:41 PM
WTB > bottomless stomach expansion slot for mag.

Please, Sega? ouo

UnLucky
Feb 13, 2014, 03:49 PM
Food devices...?

btw-Niji
Feb 13, 2014, 04:05 PM
If you have have money to waste, yes.

But I think SEGA should just speed up the hunger meter. No excuse for mag feeding to take this long to get max level...

Macman
Feb 13, 2014, 04:19 PM
It's not much, but you can give your mag mate and atomizer production actions. Every time those activate, your mag loses 5 energy.

Kondibon
Feb 13, 2014, 04:33 PM
But I think SEGA should just speed up the hunger meter. No excuse for mag feeding to take this long to get max level...And then when your mag is maxed level you just end up feeding them more often if you actually want them to do something. I think making feeding fill them up slower would be better.

Or alternatively more incentive to not max one stat but meh.

Divulnigel
Feb 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
And then when your mag is maxed level you just end up feeding them more often if you actually want them to do something. I think making feeding fill them up slower would be better.

or once it's capped the speed becomes slow

btw-Niji
Feb 13, 2014, 05:27 PM
And then when your mag is maxed level you just end up feeding them more often if you actually want them to do something. I think making feeding fill them up slower would be better.

Yet, there are actually people who like to keep their mag at 0% to save activations like PP area change until they actually need it.

Surprising, huh?

EDIT:

It's not much, but you can give your mag mate and atomizer production actions. Every time those activate, your mag loses 5 energy.
That's actually a good idea. I totally forgot this thing existed. Thank you.

GoldenFalcon
Feb 13, 2014, 05:42 PM
Yet, there are actually people who like to keep their mag at 0% to save activations like PP area change until they actually need it.

Surprising, huh?

I am counter-surprised by there apparently being people who use area change PP regen

btw-Niji
Feb 13, 2014, 05:51 PM
It's amazingly good for TA and dashing. Probably one of the few activations that are actually useful.

isCasted
Feb 13, 2014, 05:54 PM
inb4someonesays"It's gonna cost <N> AC items in recycle shop"

Gama
Feb 13, 2014, 06:02 PM
the ability to reset mag and get the evolution ticket back? lol

Divulnigel
Feb 14, 2014, 04:25 AM
the ability to reset mag and get the evolution ticket back? lol

wait what?