PDA

View Full Version : Quna is overrated by sega

Divulnigel
Feb 15, 2014, 04:00 AM
just imagine how sega was planning to make her famous, 'let's make her sing right before dark falz comes and make it a timed event with scheduled time so people go all around her, oh that's not enough let's make dark falz even higher level!'

and then sega announces the number of people who logged in to attend her concert, while in fact people are waiting for dark falz, misleading them to think she is popular......

anyone here really like her? if yes, do you think of her as best character?

Vintasticvin
Feb 15, 2014, 04:11 AM
*raises hand and hands Lisa a rifle to fill Quna up with bullets*I actually used to look forward to seeing her performances and there was jokes bout falz wanting to come see her perform and attacked the arks ship cause it was mad for getting late and missing the show xD

DeificEpyon
Feb 15, 2014, 04:18 AM
Or he can't stand the damn thing and takes his anger out on all of us.

KatsuraJun
Feb 15, 2014, 04:31 AM
I like her, but not when she's an idol so much.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 15, 2014, 04:32 AM
just imagine how sega was planning to make her famous, 'let's make her sing right before dark falz comes and make it a timed event with scheduled time so people go all around her, oh that's not enough let's make dark falz even higher level!'

and then sega announces the number of people who logged in to attend her concert, while in fact people are waiting for dark falz, misleading them to think she is popular......

anyone here really like her? if yes, do you think of her as best character?you should really do your matter boards before judging Quna. . .

isCasted
Feb 15, 2014, 05:11 AM
She needs more songs, that's all.

KuroNeko77
Feb 15, 2014, 05:33 AM
I liked her story arc (more than the others). But her idol persona ? Not so much.

Squall179
Feb 15, 2014, 06:50 AM
i like her music.....but im a damned squirrel, what do i know?

Shinamori
Feb 15, 2014, 06:50 AM
I think she has the "chrome" ability. But instead of summon darkers, she summons falz.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 15, 2014, 06:58 AM
I think she has the "chrome" ability. But instead of summon darkers, she summons falz.

That means our mission was to kill falz before Quna has a chance to eat him! 8-)

kazuuya
Feb 15, 2014, 07:00 AM
She needs more songs, that's all.

I fully agree with this!
Tbh I like Quna a lot and I enjoy Our Fighting and Encore, but she really needs more new songs.

UnLucky
Feb 15, 2014, 07:44 AM
Best part about the Quna concert is you can log off for an hour and still make it for Elder.

And I'd like her story a lot more if you didn't have to do two separate matterboards for the same story mission.

FacelessRed
Feb 15, 2014, 08:22 AM
As stated, she needs new songs. But the whole high pitched whiney happy idol thing grates on my nerves. Her music doesn't seem to match up to her idol personality at all and that also annoys me.

Titan
Feb 15, 2014, 09:41 AM
Download 3-D models from Devart, download movements and backgrounds from JP blogs and you have your own Kuna concerts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_jhhQ75IT4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqp4qIXw0vRAIxbIEQDOG6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIAzVG2wzSY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqp4qIXw0vRAIxbIEQDOG6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DOtYuo-jyA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqp4qIXw0vRAIxbIEQDOG6g

UnLucky
Feb 15, 2014, 09:56 AM
Added bonus from fan videos: Quna can actually bend her fingers

Rien
Feb 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
Why the hell does her idol persona talking voice vary so much from her singing voice?

There's a difference between girl, woman and chipmunk |:

Divulnigel
Feb 15, 2014, 10:07 AM
Best part about the Quna concert is you can log off for an hour and still make it for Elder.

damn right

Rien
Feb 15, 2014, 10:27 AM
damn right

or TA in the meantime

Merc0FF
Feb 15, 2014, 11:06 AM
Wish we could get Falz kicking Quna out of stage and do his own singing concert instead (you can add rest of his crew to dance there too i guess?)

But yes, hearing the same songs all the time is really boring and sega is too lazy to make new one

Freshellent
Feb 15, 2014, 11:10 AM
Macross.

Zeota
Feb 15, 2014, 11:13 AM
I don't mind Quna and I too like "Our Fighting". But yeah, more songs would be nice. Unless in the unlikely event they plan to kill her off after being a "two hit wonder" of sorts.

Macross

Visions of the first few minutes of "Do You Remember Love" jump into my head. Would've been cool if they got Mari Iijima, but, um, yeah.

jooozek
Feb 15, 2014, 11:21 AM
sega likes to twist/manipulate things so it's not surprising

yoshiblue
Feb 15, 2014, 11:28 AM
Too bad they can't just have this play and have Talis magically boosted for the next hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdNz071O4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdNz071O4E

aphelion
Feb 15, 2014, 11:43 AM
She's better than Minmei, but who isn't?

Even Lynn Kyle is better and he sucks, bigtime.

aphelion
Feb 15, 2014, 11:44 AM
I think Lancer/Yellow Dancer is a better parallel than Macross/Minmei anyway.

He's also way cooler than Quna.

ShinMaruku
Feb 15, 2014, 12:31 PM
I like Quna more than Lisa because I'm a troll. :E

RadiantLegend
Feb 15, 2014, 04:24 PM
Reguis/Zeig boy band?

Kondibon
Feb 15, 2014, 04:28 PM
Reguis/Zeig boy band?Aren't they both basically old men...?

strikerhunter
Feb 15, 2014, 04:47 PM
I like the Quna and her concert but it does get annoying to hear the same song, but hey it's better than idoling in the lobby and different from the usual idoling.

All she need is new songs (at least 2 more IMO), song doesn't repeat >_> and she pops up different EQs other than Falz. Hell why not have her for that 15 minute or 30 wait before :00 when EQs begins/announced.

Only thing I find annoying bout Quna is that quirky loli-like chipmunk voice of hers when she's not singing/other persona.

Tenlade
Feb 15, 2014, 07:29 PM
Quna feels like she was shoehorned in just to make a concert system when they couldn't use it for Hatsune Miku. I'm betting on Quna getting ditched and them just making new concerts whenever Sega needs to advertise another idol or Vocaloid game.

Divulnigel
Feb 19, 2014, 09:19 AM
so now this bitch appears before Base too... what next?

WildarmsRE5
Feb 19, 2014, 10:23 AM
Quna feels like she was shoehorned in just to make a concert system when they couldn't use it for Hatsune Miku. I'm betting on Quna getting ditched and them just making new concerts whenever Sega needs to advertise another idol or Vocaloid game..______________________.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU4_e9tSYeQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU4_e9tSYeQ
make that a live concert in PSO2 and I love SEGA.

gigawuts
Feb 19, 2014, 10:24 AM
It was cool signing on this morning to see I luckily had 2 minutes left until tower base started

I'll just switch blocks with 1 minute on the clock

Oh that's weird I can select the quest already, I guess it announced while I was loading the block

I'll just select it and wait why did it say the quest is over

WildarmsRE5
Feb 19, 2014, 10:26 AM
It was cool signing on this morning to see I luckily had 2 minutes left until tower base started

I'll just switch blocks with 1 minute on the clock

Oh that's weird I can select the quest already, I guess it announced while I was loading the block

I'll just select it and wait why did it say the quest is overoh, we had a Quna concert right bef-- wait. . . was this sarcasm?

Sandmind
Feb 19, 2014, 11:04 AM
oh, we had a Quna concert right bef-- wait. . . was this sarcasm?

Yes.

Also, not the 1st time Sega pulled a Quna before scheduled TD. This would make the 2nd time iirc.