PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Is anyone else having 630 problems today?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 15, 2014, 02:13 PM
I literally never have this happen...and if it does its very rare (like maybe 1 out of the week and thats if it even happens).

But ever since I got on about a hour ago....
I've 630'd 4 times.

I'm normally playing wirelessly but i tried it with ethernet and (assuming the laptop is pulling from the hardwired connection) it still did it...

Everything else I do online working fine so unsure what's wrong.

Wonder if losing some packet loss of sorts....guess I'll check it out later...

BIG OLAF
Feb 15, 2014, 03:16 PM
It's probably just your internet being weird. All those network variables and something is bound to screw up sometime, whether or not it 'affects' anything else.

Some days I'll 630 all goddamn day (during TAs and EQs, no less), but most days I don't disconnect at all. My internet likes to hiccup once in a while for no reason whatsoever, too.

Natsu Nem
Feb 15, 2014, 04:20 PM
Speak of the devil. I just 630d twice doing SH nab 2.

I'll unpoorify myself tomorrow since I can't do triple TAs with such instability.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 15, 2014, 04:29 PM
Lol i understand but this was the first time ive seen it do it consistently....
last time i saw it do that bad was like months ago :O

pkemr4
Feb 15, 2014, 05:04 PM
just had this happen to me during H lilipa TA

Taurus83
Feb 15, 2014, 08:21 PM
I literally never have this happen...and if it does its very rare (like maybe 1 out of the week and thats if it even happens).

But ever since I got on about a hour ago....
I've 630'd 4 times.

I'm normally playing wirelessly but i tried it with ethernet and (assuming the laptop is pulling from the hardwired connection) it still did it...

Everything else I do online working fine so unsure what's wrong.

Wonder if losing some packet loss of sorts....guess I'll check it out later...

it happen to me too sometime

milranduil
Feb 15, 2014, 08:50 PM
Now I'm getting 630s too. This isn't client side that's for sure.

Misaki Ki
Feb 15, 2014, 09:26 PM
Just got one myself. It's not the usual connection issue on the client end. It's a sudden drop, not due to the individual's internet.

xxmadplayerxx
Feb 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
I am getting alot of server lag Spikes, i know it's not just me because i whispered my friend and also people in the same party are getting lag spikes too :

milranduil
Feb 15, 2014, 09:58 PM
Lag spikes are normal during scheduled falz/td. The 630's aren't (well not this many).