PDA

View Full Version : Where do I start?

molitar
Feb 16, 2014, 04:23 PM
I made level 2 hu/braver and done some level 1 and 3 quests in the forests but on the ship 2 how do I find block 20 to find English speakers so I can learn this game. Seems quite a few quests are untranslated so imagine they are new quests and not even sure what I am suppose to be doing but repeating these low level quests at this time.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Feb 16, 2014, 05:50 PM
I would recommend the English patch if you have trouble navigating through the untranslated game, which can be installed and updated through the PSO2 Tweaker (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248) (the Tweaker can also install new content patches much quicker than the official client can.) Just be careful with your screenshots and Youtube footage... unless it turns out that SEGA doesn't care.

As for blocks, go to the portal room marked by a yellow-green arrow and look for the block with a number 20 in its name. If that's full, then try 21.

Emp
Feb 16, 2014, 05:56 PM
Join a team whenever you can. Best thing you can do if you are new to this game.

Zorafim
Feb 16, 2014, 07:27 PM
Get the english patches whether you're having trouble or not. The game is much more immersive with it.

Basically what you want to do at the start is find Koffee (has anyone asked why she has that name yet? Because really, why she has that name?), and do all the quests she has for you while doing all the missions you can. That will unlock all your missions. From there, experiment with different things in the game to see what you want to do.