PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Fighter class!

FroMoua
Feb 17, 2014, 02:57 AM
I just started the game not too long ago, and I'm interested in the fighter class, I'm on Koffies CO atm grinding to fight Vol 21+ for the CO. I've already completed the other two tasks, is there a faster way to complete this one?

Zorafim
Feb 17, 2014, 03:05 AM
The best way is to get a high level to help you. I can't remember what the requirements were, but if you need Vol, then jump onto either a hard difficulty block or B20 and just rush to vol over and over and hope someone joins your party. Or, ask some friends to help.

FroMoua
Feb 17, 2014, 03:09 AM
Ah I see, I guess I can do that, I haven't really seen anyone that can speak English in my current ship. But this will definitely help me out a lot! Thanks for the advice Zorafim!

Zorafim
Feb 17, 2014, 03:11 AM
Which ship are you in? Most english speakers are on ship 2.

FroMoua
Feb 17, 2014, 06:45 PM
Darn, that I did not know, I'm in ship 8. But I met someone today that knows English, hopefully I can ask her/him to help.

Zorafim
Feb 17, 2014, 09:04 PM
It might be worth it to start again on ship 2. You'll likely spend hundreds to thousands of hours on this game. Considering that, losing those few dozen you invested isn't that bad. Plus, getting back up to lv30 is pretty easy when you know what to do.

FroMoua
Feb 17, 2014, 09:34 PM
Does AC related items transfer over?