PDA

View Full Version : Excube Rear Items

VKhaun
Feb 17, 2014, 09:05 PM
Hi,

I'm a total noob, but somehow I ended up with 6 Excubes. On the Excube shop list are a series of rear items with nice stats and drop rates.

1) Are these worth buying / upgrading, or will I quickly outgrow them?

2) Can anyone link me pics of them? I think I've seen some of them around so I know what like Voltaic looks, but I'm curious to see a few of them. Clon Emeria, Titoria and Sigil Dust look neat from the icon.

My character is a male Cast done in white / gold with a little black, and sky blue energy matching the movement thrusters.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
1) those are eye candies and are only used to dress up.

CanaanAzure
Feb 17, 2014, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't really waste your cubes on those... unless you just want to use them for show..

VKhaun
Feb 17, 2014, 10:05 PM
Alright then. I guess the other stuff doesn't matter if they're not worthwhile.

Thanks. Next time I'll use the QQQA thread.

Sandmind
Feb 17, 2014, 10:27 PM
Stat are horrible in their vanilla version, but once crafted, they are on the same level as other crafted units. You can always combine with 9* vento set (crafted or not) to get the most out of those rear/back visual unit.

jooozek
Feb 17, 2014, 11:25 PM
you should save your excubes for time being, when you hit level 50 you should start using them on boost tickets for tower defense, that way you can start stockpilling them, then you can buy shouldot c which is really tanky

TaigaUC
Feb 18, 2014, 02:13 AM
Yes, once you have a lot of expcubes, you should definitely grab the bottommost melee unit luck set.
It's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Infiniteque
Feb 19, 2014, 11:55 AM
Well, I bought all of 'em cause I really liked the visual effects. The abilities and general usefulness of the items might not be the best, but I guess it depends on your personal preference of how you play the game?

If you're chasing the level cap and want the most powerful equipment, then they might be a waste of time to you.