PDA

View Full Version : Is the Lilipa Border Break any good?

Not Crazed
Feb 20, 2014, 12:47 PM
Especially for making money, is there anything worth looking for?

BIG OLAF
Feb 20, 2014, 12:48 PM
...the fuck is the Lillipa Border Break?

Not Crazed
Feb 20, 2014, 12:49 PM
The EQ... the one thats coming up?

TehblackUchiha
Feb 20, 2014, 12:53 PM
if you abandon the quest repeatadly you can get plenty mizer souls and also tech discs (from zondeels) which makes pretty good money. If you run the whole quest i guess you could possibly get a cougar unit thats worth something.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 20, 2014, 12:53 PM
...the fuck is the Lillipa Border Break?

The EQ with two Cougar NX at the end.

btw-Niji
Feb 20, 2014, 12:56 PM
Don't re @ Mizers like others do. Cougars are where the money is at.

aphelion
Feb 20, 2014, 03:38 PM
Don't re @ Mizers like others do. Cougars are where the money is at.

I hate when people leave early. You end up with like 4 people wasting time on the cougars because most people left.

I'm trying to get lvl 16 slide end so I like the beginning of the mission.

UnLucky
Feb 20, 2014, 03:42 PM
Last I checked, Cougar souls were trash

But last time I ran it I got the Tamagotchi Kazooie at the end, so if that happened every time I would stop resetting after Mizer

Arksenth
Feb 20, 2014, 03:45 PM
It's not the Cougar Souls you're looking for, it's the fact that they consistently drop 4-6 slot items in huge pools, especially if you have a MKB/BKB - these days, even a 4s Power I unit can go for 100k+, for instance.

UnLucky
Feb 20, 2014, 03:47 PM
I think I sold a 5s Cougar Soul weapon for like 10k hours after the EQ so I never considered farming him.

Bellion
Feb 20, 2014, 03:57 PM
A pow 1 5 slot unit is 250k+. They're common with a bar and DB drink from cougar.
You can easily get a mil per EQ from it.

Arksenth
Feb 20, 2014, 03:57 PM
It depends on what's on the weapon/unit other than the Cougar Soul. You can consider the Cougar Soul another trash affix. If there's a Power II and a Mutation I on it, it's going to go for a lot higher than 10k.

UnLucky
Feb 20, 2014, 04:03 PM
Yeah, that's why I don't abandon once the EQ is over, since you can still get some money off of lucky drops.

But I think I'd still rather try for those 2-3s Mizer souls that sell for more than 3-4s Cougar, especially if there's nobody else running to the end.

Are there any blocks or passworded MPAs that organize these Cougar runs in advance?

qoxolg
Feb 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
I can confirm Cougars units AND weapons sell for very good prices and like Arks mentioned they drop like candy.

When crafting arrived I sold 6 slot cougar weapons for 400k to 1mil each. Cougar, Vinculum, Mutation, Ability III, Power/Shoot/Technique and Stamina/Spirita on one weapon or unit were pretty common.

5 slot cougar units currently go for like 250k each. Mizer hardly drops his soul and it's only worth something if it also has shoot on it.

Arksenth
Feb 20, 2014, 04:15 PM
Mizer souls can be really pricey, but it's kind of a crapshoot since he drops so few items and not all of them will consistently have a Mizer soul on them. I think if you're looking to get lucky, repeat Mizer, but if you want consistency, carry it through to Cougar.

btw-Niji
Feb 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
Last I checked, Cougar souls were trash

But last time I ran it I got the Tamagotchi Kazooie at the end, so if that happened every time I would stop resetting after Mizer
It doesn't happen all the time; there's a chance after the Cougar fight that either 4 rappies or the rare exp dude will appear.

Also, like everyone else said... what you're looking for on the 4~6 slot units are at least one of these: Power, shoot, tech, stamina, spirita ... ability too, I guess. but less valuable.

Mizer souls have lost a lot of their value during the past month or so... at least on Ship02, anyway. And since Mizer has horrible droprate, it's simply not worth restarting for just that alone.

Mysterious-G
Feb 20, 2014, 04:48 PM
Oh, you poor people. Don't even know how to make easy money of this EQ. Equip your bkb, or mkb if you are too poor for the former, and you should easily make 5M of the two Mizers every run. Just last run one Mizer dropped me a 7s Mizer/Power III/Shoot III/Shock III/Ability III/Stamina III/Shooting Boost unit which I sold for 246M. Right now I am buying all the snorkels on the market with that money, and re-selling them for 10M each. Not being poor has never been so easy.

PSchiZ
Feb 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
How the fuck... ...?

I don't even

...Either you're just really lucky, or i'm just very unlucky.

Edit: oh, i didn't catch that shooting boost.

pkemr4
Feb 20, 2014, 05:17 PM
Oh, you poor people. Don't even know how to make easy money of this EQ. Equip your bkb, or mkb if you are too poor for the former, and you should easily make 5M of the two Mizers every run. Just last run one Mizer dropped me a 7s Mizer/Power III/Shoot III/Shock III/Ability III/Stamina III/Shooting Boost unit which I sold for 246M. Right now I am buying all the snorkels on the market with that money, and re-selling them for 10M each. Not being poor has never been so easy.

you had me going till you said "shooting boost"

Z-0
Feb 20, 2014, 08:38 PM
Who wants to group monopolize snorkels?

ShinMaruku
Feb 20, 2014, 10:06 PM
I want to group monopolize your gpus to make bit coins...
http://i.imgur.com/rPltYqf.gif

WildarmsRE5
Feb 20, 2014, 10:11 PM

you had me going till you said "shooting boost".______. you missed that one.

you ain't fooling my eyes, get out. Mysterious-G.

Bellion
Feb 20, 2014, 10:16 PM
You've all failed if you believe for a second that Power 3 can even drop outside of AQs and Tower Defense.

TaigaUC
Feb 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
Cougar Soul stuff used to be worth 1-5k for a long time, but the 5+ slots are worth a lot more now.
Rappies and the rare lightning huge EXP bonus enemy tend to spawn after Cougar now.
Mizer section is great for order completion, rares, PA fragments, Mizer souls.
The enemies in general seem to drop some nice rank 16s.