PDA

View Full Version : SH TA solo help

Jimmy0036
Feb 23, 2014, 07:24 PM
Hello I need some help or tips on soloing SH TA as a lv 65 force/65 teacher using a +10 satellite riser with a fire skill tree and a lighting skill tree. I'm open to suggestions

ShinMaruku
Feb 23, 2014, 07:28 PM
Not sure if you can kill all the bosses and still get 30 mins. Perhaps in 40 mins because force has 2 issues, low damage and the really limiting pp pool.

pkemr4
Feb 23, 2014, 07:49 PM
by not playing force

milranduil
Feb 23, 2014, 08:01 PM
Not sure if you can kill all the bosses and still get 30 mins. Perhaps in 40 mins because force has 2 issues, low damage and the really limiting pp pool.

Are you talking about 1 TA or all of them?

Jimmy0036
Feb 23, 2014, 08:16 PM
Well I'm asking about any that are beatable by forces and I'm hoping that some people that play force that do solo TAs might help

ShinMaruku
Feb 23, 2014, 08:22 PM
Some can be soloed but for the time attack quests you will be running close.

Z-0
Feb 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
All of them can be beaten by Force (S-Rank) quite comfortably. Please ignore ShinMaruku.

Most of all you want to be spamming Nafoie on everything in Naberius I and II, plus Amduscia.

For Naberius I and II, the best strategy is to Zondeel stuff together and Nafoie while they're all together for strong AoE (except for the Aginis in the ring, use Foie for that). Bosses you will want to Namegid (Snow Banther) or Nafoie (Rockbear, Fang Banshee, Dark Ragne).

Gifoie in areas you cannot Zondeel all enemies, such as the Mammoths in Naberius II. For the mammoths in Naberius I, you should use a well-aimed Foie to get their weakspots.

In Amduscia, it's a Nafoie spam fest on any of the big targets (El Ahda, Wondas, Gwanahda). Spam Rafoie or Foie, otherwise. On Vol Dragon, you will want to break the tail, then Nafoie the infection, or just spam Namegids on the infection straight away.

For Lilipa, just use Zonde on everything. Zondeel will be helpful for a few spawns. For the pods, you won't be strong enough to break them, so let the 4 enemies spawn and then Zondeel them together and detonate it. For Mizer, and Gilnas if you like, spam Sazonde.

For Altar, the best advice I can give is to Zondeel things together, then use an uncharged Namegid followed by any other dark tech (numerous times if necessary). Spam Namegid on all the bosses.

ShinMaruku
Feb 23, 2014, 09:31 PM
You may want to note upon what equipment you have to do it. Bear in mind I never said it was impossible but it would cut close on some things unless you have great kit.

milranduil
Feb 23, 2014, 09:54 PM
Yeah no... I have half-assed FO equipment (since I sold most of my stuff for BR/FI/GU/etc.), and could still S-rank them solo with plenty of time left. You do not need top tier to -complete- the TAs with S-rank, only to actually TA them.

SakoHaruo
Feb 24, 2014, 01:10 AM
If you're a visual learner, watching Fo/Te solo Time Attack videos will give you an idea of what you should be doing in each quest. You can find plenty of solo runs on Youtube or NicoNico.

deahamlet
Feb 24, 2014, 05:00 AM
Are you doing SH to get that 6ths TACO completed? If yes, Nab II is probably the easiest one for that purpose. Snow Banther is such a random unpredictable guy in Nab I, one day you will have a smooth kill, other days he will jump so much you'll either die or rarely get to finish your Namegid.

Other than that VH is all you need for the moneyz. Nab II is easy on fo/te: (use fire tree)
1. For speed, pick Rockbear and Nafoie in TPS mode to the face
2. It's up to you if you want Banther or Banshee but I usually find the one with minions easier to deal with.
3. Ragne just select infection or weak area on back and Namegid away. It is safer and faster than Nafoie, tbh. Then you can deal with garongos (Nafoie for them).

The rest are easy-peasy on VH, Lilipa and Amaduscia might theoretically be easier to handle on SH due to less mobs, but they are already longer due to the mechanics that it's not worth it. I also never fight De Malmoth in Nab I, just do both sides it's only slightly longer than duo. Lilipa and Amaduscia are not hard, just a lot of backtracking solo.

You can do SH Sanctum if you know the spot where to stick Quartz. It's in his room, behind the pillar on the right side, select his nose and Namegid from safety. Might just have to mirage if he gets lucky with one laser getting around the corner. Otherwise you only have to come out to reselect after nose is broken. Keep to the rooms to kill the Catendran/Catendransa and basically you're golden. The Vol Dragon, just keep on your toes and use the sides of the doors to your advantage so he cannot breath on you.

Nab I is the only one that the last boss it's a matter of either being very good or very lucky. If he's being super active, go for the legs first then select his nose or he will eat you alive. Duo it's no biggie as a WB+Namegid kills so fast it doesn't matter how active (bitchy) he's being.

Good luck. I have a guildie who soloed all his TACOs for months, and he usually does Nab II and Sanctum on SH (cause katana!).

Jimmy0036
Feb 24, 2014, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the info guys the reason is that I wanted to be able to beat all time attacks because it's only a mater of time before they add SH client orders in my opinion

deahamlet
Feb 24, 2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the info guys the reason is that I wanted to be able to beat all time attacks because it's only a mater of time before they add SH client orders in my opinion

Wasn't the time to do so when they release sh TAs?!?! I'm not holding my breath, the meseta will either be not worth the extra time or mess with the economy.