View Full Version : MAR 5TH UPDATE 'S <PLANNED> CONTENT

Manta Oyamada
Feb 24, 2014, 11:52 AM
MAR 5TH UPDATE 'S <PLANNED> CONTENT
--------------------------------------------
● EMC/EQ 「White Day 2」
● AC Scratch 「Oriental Style Expo」.
● Extreme Quest Stage 51~60.
* New "Vaio" series of 11★ weapons ( Rifle, Bullet Bow, Sword, Double Saber and Rod ).
● Add SH mode to Advance Quests ( for Jungle, Volcano and Desert ).
* Enemies's level is 66~70.
* Drop many 11★ weapons.
* Required Advance Capsules d,e,f.
● 3 New PAs and 2 New Techniques.
● 11★ weapons trading.
●Add Name Changing feature to skilltree.
● Some content of Item-Lab get upward revision.
( Rise the Success Rare of Grinding Item and drop rate from Red Container,... ).
● The 4th and 5th Storage Expansion
 (500AC for 30 days、1200AC for 90 days).
● Add [ Free Message ] To Online status.
● New Team room [ Nightscape Base ].
● Symbol-Art Monitor feature for team room.
● Team leader . Manual Assignment feature for Team Leader.
● And other things:
+ Accessories.
+ Costumes
+ Item Lab:
- New Potential Abilities (3).
- Rising Success Rate for Grinding 7~11★ weapons.
- The highest risk for grinding 11★ weapons is -3.
- Rising Success Rate when using Extra Slot.
+ Recycle Shop:
- Exchanging 11★ weapon x1 for 11★ Weapon Pass x1.
+ Craft Echanging Shop:
- Exchanging Craft Ex(Tech) Builder x1
and Craft Ex (Tech) Builder-2 x1
for Craft Ex (Tech) Builder-3 x1.
- Exchanging AC Scratch Item x2 for Reset Disk x1.
+ Photon Drop Exchange Shop:
- Exchanging Photon Crystal x1 for 1 Disk of New PA ( Lvl.1) x1.
+ Pyroxene Exchange Shop:
- New weapons for pyroxene shop and enhancing feature using item from SH mode.
* By using many big pyroxenes, attribute and special ability are enhanceable.
* New Pyroxene weapons is upwardly compatible with current pyroxene weapons.
- Exchanging 500 pyroxenes (any type) for 1 Exp Cube.
- Exchanging 100 pyroxenes for 1 Big pyroxene of the same type.
- Exchanging 10 Advance Capsules a~c for 1 Advance Capsule d~f
+ Exp Cube Exchange Shop
- Exchanging Exp Cube x6 for Extreme Pass x1
--------------------------------------------------------
source: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/807/807813/

by PQ Thụy

jooozek
Feb 24, 2014, 11:54 AM
i dont see any mention of boosted enemies having better drop rates

strikerhunter
Feb 24, 2014, 11:58 AM

This was probably the main news that I really cared bout besides the relax grinding and affixing, and 11* trading along with SHAQ and more stages in XQ + new 11*s.

Ezodagrom
Feb 24, 2014, 11:58 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-super-hard-advance-quests-roll-through-on-march-5th-2014/

Dnd
Feb 24, 2014, 01:05 PM
11s grinding was already too cheap... What is SEGA thinking?

Sigh. Always catering to poor people.

because changing a -4 to a -3 is going to have a huge effect on the cost of grinding.

People that full protect are probably gonna continue to, people who +1/+2 protect will continue to do so.

What's the difference? you use +1's and drop -2 its probably gonna cost the same as a full protect to get back up. It'll barely be cheaper unless your lucky. (and because im stupid and seem to +1 on -4's anyway, its just another +1 stacked on top so its not even like it benefits me)

HIT0SHI
Feb 24, 2014, 01:08 PM
>You may now input a comment for your ‘Online Status’ in the ‘Quick Menu’.

>Gunslash PA: レーゲンシュラーク (Regenschlag)
It fires shots at close range after the blade charges towards the enemy.

>TMG PA:シフトピリオド (Shift Period)
Fires multiple rounds in different directions, then blasts them all at once during the final blow.

>“Nightscape” team room (Night city, ITS ABOUT TIME)

>Decorate the team room with your favorite symbol arts prominently displayed in monitors across the room.

EDIT: >11* passes

Pretty much the only things looking forward to this update. At least I have stuff that interest me this time around!

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2014, 01:14 PM
I never noticed 11 stars could go back -4. Yuck.
It's not even about the money, it's just boring as fuck pressing enter over and over for hours.

pkemr4
Feb 24, 2014, 01:55 PM
● Add SH mode to Advance Quests ( for Jungle, Volcano and Desert ).
* Enemies's level is 66~70.
* Drop many 11★ weapons.
* Required Advance Capsules d,e,f.
● 3 New PAs and 2 New Techniques.
● 11★ weapons trading.
( Rise the Success Rare of Grinding Item and drop rate from Red Container,... ).
- New Potential Abilities (3).
- Rising Success Rate for Grinding 7~11★ weapons.
- Rising Success Rate when using Extra Slot.
+ Recycle Shop:
- Exchanging 11★ weapon x1 for 11★ Weapon Pass x1.
+ Pyroxene Exchange Shop:
- New weapons for pyroxene shop and enhancing feature using item from SH mode.
* By using many big pyroxenes, attribute and special ability are enhanceable.
* New Pyroxene weapons is upwardly compatible with current pyroxene weapons.
- Exchanging 500 pyroxenes (any type) for 1 Exp Cube.
- Exchanging 10 Advance Capsules a~c for 1 Advance Capsule d~f
+ Exp Cube Exchange Shop
- Exchanging Exp Cube x6 for Extreme Pass x1

only things im looking forward to or care about.

DJcooltrainer
Feb 24, 2014, 01:58 PM
Damn, looks like I maybe should have waited before grinding all my new 10-star equipments. :(

I'm looking forward to the 11-star weapon passes, tho :D

ZombieFighter9000
Feb 24, 2014, 02:45 PM
What's the point of trading 500 pyroxenes for 1 excube when you can already do it for 90 pyroxenes?

Shadowth117
Feb 24, 2014, 02:47 PM
What's the point of trading 500 pyroxenes for 1 excube when you can already do it for 90 pyroxenes?

Apparently the 10k meseta or whatever for those prereq weapons is a lot.

arnd
Feb 24, 2014, 02:48 PM

Some pyroxenes, like the Nirrti Ruin variety, are only able to refine weapons which are already ten-star.

Arksenth
Feb 24, 2014, 02:52 PM
Also, the new SH pyroxyene stones will only upgrade existing 10*s.

pkemr4
Feb 24, 2014, 03:42 PM

inb4 calux gun and various other JA latent weapons to feed to proxymine weps jump in price

Tenlade
Feb 24, 2014, 03:58 PM
The weirdest part is that unless 10* start dropping like candy, its going to make regular advance quests a better grind for anyone who wants to get more ex cubes.

Rehal
Feb 24, 2014, 09:49 PM
Whats this BIG pyroxene? . _.

LonelyGaruga
Feb 24, 2014, 09:51 PM
The spellstones required for the third upgrades. Like, Ikutachi > Kagudachi requires regular spellstones, Kagudachi > whatever it is (think it was referred to as Kurahadachi somewhere, citing a magazine?) will require the "big" spellstones.

Valimer
Feb 25, 2014, 03:34 AM
Man, I'm having a really hard time being excited about this. Not that this isnt cool stuff, but I guess I'm just hoping for SEGA to add a sweet new feature or game mode or something that will give me a new reason to log on.

Arada
Feb 25, 2014, 04:57 AM
My concern is the flooding of storage space with new currencies. Big Pyroxene stones + (if I understood correctly) new XQ stones + new capsules.

This is very annoying.

Z-0
Feb 25, 2014, 05:08 AM
There's no new XQ stones, the new 11★ uses the same ones as now.

Shinamori
Feb 25, 2014, 05:42 AM
I'm glade I have 2000 thunder stone. I have about 1k of Ruins too.

thematesV2
Feb 25, 2014, 10:22 AM
they just need to allow for more permanent inventory unlocks via AC. it's one of the few things I've actually spent money on. that and a 2nd mag. And that one time, when i wasted 3$ on an AC scratch where I got a mech part that I couldn't use.

I hate ac scratch.

Coatl
Feb 25, 2014, 10:23 AM
There's no new XQ stones, the new 11★ uses the same ones as now.

Hooooo, then what's the benefit of running 50-60 now vs 1-5 for forest XQ come march 5th?

inb4 calux gun and various other JA latent weapons to feed to proxymine weps jump in price

I don't think the AQ turn ins will jump in price really. The non *10s drop commonly in XQs and most importantly, they have pretty bad latents. >_>; Unless people are hyped for 16% more damage during a snow storm or 3% fury dmg.

Coatl
Feb 25, 2014, 10:25 AM
oops double post dont ban plz!

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 10:32 AM
They won't jump in price until they actually add those SH AQs. Right now all we're getting is forest, caves, and desert - so only those weapons will be in higher demand for now. But, then, they'll also be in higher supply since they drop in those AQs (Quite a lot in SH, at that), so...

Sp-24
Feb 25, 2014, 12:45 PM
- Rising Success Rate for Grinding 7~11★ weapons.There is no way they are doing it without relocating RNG bullshit somewhere else. AQs, XQs and Crafting, I guess?

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 12:47 PM
There is no way they are doing it without relocating RNG bullshit somewhere else. AQs, XQs and Crafting, I guess?

11*s are the new 10*s and 12*s are the new 11*s, that's what the shift is.

pkemr4
Feb 25, 2014, 12:51 PM

my exact thoughts. there giving 10*'s the 9* grind rates, 11*'s the 10* grind rates and 12*'s the 11* grind rates. which this is how it should have been since the beginning

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 01:00 PM
Well anyone with any semblance of experience with either F2P, business, or any ordinary jerk could tell as soon as 10*s were released that this would happen. I just didn't think it would take over a full year.

I eagerly await a couple more 12*s, then the first 13*s.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2014, 07:13 PM
Hm, maybe we're getting new XQ unit sets? Or would sega slap +10pp on the existing set bonuses and like at least +20hp on each unit eventually to make them somewhat even with SH 10* sets...

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 07:16 PM

I definitely think this is the shift that will eventually be made but I don't think they are quite at that point yet. 11*s have certainly gotten more common lately but it's really just one single mission everyone is getting them from, with a side of occasionally SH Falz (temporary). I'm not sure if tower defense is going to be around forever (?), but I don't think 11*s are yet quite as numerous as 10*s, both in the amount of options available and currently distributed among the population, nor are there enough viable outlets outside of temporary events for everyone to obtain one within a reasonable RNG factor in order to be considered "the new 10*".

11* is more like the "10* and a half - 3 quarters" now.

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 07:33 PM
they'll also be in higher supply since they drop in those AQs (Quite a lot in SH, at that), so...
Or will they? Recall that AQ Aginis were actually too high level to drop Ishurais.

Also do you think they'll ever make 10* free to buy?

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 07:51 PM
I definitely think this is the shift that will eventually be made but I don't think they are quite at that point yet. 11*s have certainly gotten more common lately but it's really just one single mission everyone is getting them from, with a side of occasionally SH Falz (temporary). I'm not sure if tower defense is going to be around forever (?), but I don't think 11*s are yet quite as numerous as 10*s, both in the amount of options available and currently distributed among the population, nor are there enough viable outlets outside of temporary events for everyone to obtain one within a reasonable RNG factor in order to be considered "the new 10*".

11* is more like the "10* and a half - 3 quarters" now.

11*s will be drops in the new SH AQs, so while they are not the new 10* at this exact moment you can wait a week and eight hours to reread that post if it makes you feel any better
Or will they? Recall that AQ Aginis were actually too high level to drop Ishurais.

Also do you think they'll ever make 10* free to buy?

I doubt it. They got what they wanted, but couldn't have at release - all the standard gear behind a paywall or enormously unlikely RNG. Players wouldn't have stood for it at launch, and many frothing whiteknights defended Sega fervently against any claims that this is what they would eventually do, but Sega did slowly creep the game to that state and now instead of whiteknighting that they would never do it they're miraculously all silent on the topic.

Of course, 10* gear isn't that much better than 9* gear. I mean, it's definitely better, but for the most part you'll still be 1-2shotting the same stuff with the same heavy hitting moves. You'll notice it a bit on damage sponges, but we're not talking game breaking differences. What really sucks is how unlikely you are to get 10* unit sets from code rewards, which are leaps and bounds stronger than sub-10* gear between the defense, resistances, pp, hp, and occasionally the set bonus... You can also go for enemy unit sets, but they stagger the addition of enemy unit sets so their strength tends to lag behind.

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 07:59 PM
11*s will be drops in the new SH AQs, so while they are not the new 10* at this exact moment you can wait a week and eight hours to reread that post if it makes you feel any better.

Oh gigawutts, always so testy.

Until 11* weapons become AQ stone shop rewards I still don't believe they will replace 10* weapons as the "everybody has 'em" go-to weapon. I'm predicting rare as what-the-hell probabilities on 11* drops in SH AQ.

Though I'm just spit-balling. I don't know anything for sure, and it's not like I'd be complaining that I'd finally get the proper 11* in my hands...but I just don't see SEGA giving us the beans so easy...

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:00 PM
We don't seem to be talking about the same 10*s.

I'm talking about 10*s as they were when 10* exchange passes were added. You know, like 11* exchange passes are imminently. Back then 10*s were still stupidly uncommon, and it wasn't at all unusual for players with lots of play time to have 0 when the exchange passes were put into the game.

Arksenth
Feb 25, 2014, 08:09 PM
We don't seem to be talking about the same 10*s.

I'm talking about 10*s as they were when 10* exchange passes were added. You know, like 11* exchange passes are imminently. Back then 10*s were still stupidly uncommon, and it wasn't at all unusual for players with lots of play time to have 0 when the exchange passes were put into the game.

How do you always get roped into arguing with Zipzo.

Anyway, I remember hunting for a month for my Demonic Fork, running in circles in Gilnas spawn-point parties endlessly...

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:09 PM
I guess I'm thinking that if you compare the two side by side, 11*s will still comparably be more rare across the board (if you consider every 11* option available) than even 10* weapons were before the exchange pass for those released.

How do you always get roped into arguing with Zipzo.

Anyway, I remember hunting for a month for my Demonic Fork, running in circles in Gilnas spawn-point parties endlessly...

> Registered Dec 2013.
> Teases gigawutts for things that happened long before said date.
>> Not even an argument.

(?)

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 08:10 PM
I think it's funny how there's STILL no easy 10* option for wirelance, doublesaber, launchers, katanas or bows.

I mean sure a Dio Sigalga will be 'good enough' but how long can you stand to look at it?

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:14 PM
I think it's funny how there's STILL no easy 10* option for wirelance, doublesaber, launchers, katanas or bows.

I mean sure a Dio Sigalga will be 'good enough' but how long can you stand to look at it?

Wait, what?

With the exception of Katanas and Bows (as my play time pre-Braver way out-does my play time post-Braver) I've received handfuls of each of these in 10* form from the wild. Maybe not the best ones, but 10* none the less. There have been easy 10* Launcher, Wirelance and Doublesaber options in the AQ stone shop forever, who's strength was always quite suitable for "freebies".

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 08:16 PM
There have been easy 10* Launcher, Wirelance and Doublesaber options in the AQ stone shop forever, who's strength was always quite suitable for "freebies".
They all require 10* drops to start with.
Never underestimate the power of obscenely bad luck. Best katana I've found so far was a Kougongin not long after SH was released, so it was ultimately useless save for an Excube.

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:18 PM
They all require 10* drops to start with.

Which weren't impossibly difficult to come across if you did AQs which...if you actually cared about acquiring a 10* at the time...you did. You're right though. I guess I consider myself to be pretty unlucky...so I project better luck on to everyone else.

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:18 PM
I think he means pyrox options, and he's right. All of the AQ welfare wired lances, double sabers and launchers have 10* bases. The Belk Welker eluded me for over a year, despite thousands upon thousands of mizer kills (and seeing more than a dozen of them drop for party members over that period of time). Katana and Bows don't even exist yet, since we don't have coast, quarry, or seabed AQs yet...

edit: I accidentally the new page, but it's whatevs.

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:21 PM
My curiosity is what the market on the 11* weapons will be on the outset. Given the right price I'm interested in exchanging for a pass almost immediately to pick up a more suitable 11* for the classes I actually play.

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 08:24 PM
Guld Milla: 30m+
Everything else Falz: 100k-1m
TD 11*: 5m

Tenlade
Feb 25, 2014, 08:24 PM
elysion and the sword usable by fighters will most likely be worth a bit too.

Well anyone with any semblance of experience with either F2P, business, or any ordinary jerk could tell as soon as 10*s were released that this would happen. I just didn't think it would take over a full year.

I eagerly await a couple more 12*s, then the first 13*s.

Im guessing before the end of summer we'll fight the new falz who will have the first 13*. no idea what weapon they could possibly use for it though.

edit: roadmap says new "12 player boss quest" late spring, So late April-May.

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 08:27 PM
Chain Sawd's still lurking in the icons. I bet that'll be the first 13* weapon. It's famous enough to warrant dangling it in front of everyone's face... 5 lightyears away from their reach.

Shadowth117
Feb 25, 2014, 08:29 PM
Im guessing before the end of summer we'll fight the new falz who will have the first 13*. no idea what weapon they could possibly use for it though.

I'd say they have a pretty good number of options right here: http://pspo2.wikiwiki.jp/?i%2F%C9%F0%B4%EF

That's not even mentioning the rares they could use from other weapon classes that are currently unused in this game. (ie PSU axes for swords or partizans, etc.)

Dnd
Feb 25, 2014, 08:29 PM
Chain Sawd's still lurking in the icons. I bet that'll be the first 13* weapon. It's famous enough to warrant dangling it in front of everyone's face... 5 lightyears away from their reach.

I'm betting it'd be double cannon, was put into the files like years ago now.

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
Double Cannon seems more like it's going to be a 12* along with Berdysh.

We already have a 12* sword, that's why I was betting on sawd being a 13*

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:33 PM
My curiosity is what the market on the 11* weapons will be on the outset. Given the right price I'm interested in exchanging for a pass almost immediately to pick up a more suitable 11* for the classes I actually play.

Some markets will obviously be flooded due to non-premium players with 3 day shop passes and understandably low demand (lolmotav), but the real question is how low the actually good items will go. I guarantee you there's way more Guld Millas and Elysions than most people think.

The TD 11*s with PP save latents are hard to predict too, since those latents are awesome but swords and doublesabers aren't quite the powerhouses they used to be. The rifle is a novelty for WB stashers, the talis is a pretty nice weapon since it competes fairly evenly with the psycho wand, and the gunslash is tough to call as well since additional bullet isn't quite as insane as it was before.

The biggest factor here is one I think a lot of people will overlook - the importance of 50 element on melee weapons and guns. The Guld Milla is obviously going to be fine with any element since nobody uses its for its raw damage, and the Twin Kamuis will be great at any element due to sheer satk stacking, aaaand the Elysion should be okay, but what about the TD 11*s? Not many people will have found 2 of those to merge and resell, fewer still will have found them with the same element, and not many people will have 2 11*s they'd be willing to recycle into passes to get 2 same-element 11*s.

I just said this two days ago. It'll either be among the new wave of 12*s, or since it's such a significant weapon to HUcasts and HUcaseals of old it'll possibly be one of the first 13*s. Either way, you can bet it'll be in very high demand, but not in very high supply (by which I mean it'll drop once a week and be account bound OHOHOHO).

Double Cannon I almost promise you will be 13*. What I'm still curious about is the Yasha...I'm leaning towards it being a 12* with horrible stats, and then when they add the next class it'll be able to be merged with the Sange at the stone shop.

Tenlade
Feb 25, 2014, 08:35 PM
If anything, Lavis cannon,lavis blade, and double cannon would function as all its 12* drops. After all, why just use a model one time when you can re purpose it for several rares?

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:36 PM
I'm thinking they'll add Lavis Cannon, Lavis Blade, and Double Cannon options to the stone shop - each requiring the previous weapon plus the 13* Syncesta :wacko:

btw-Niji
Feb 25, 2014, 08:42 PM
lol Lavis Cannon.

I wonder if PSO2 will ever see Saber-type weapons.

Excalibur, please.

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:44 PM
We have them already - katanas and wands.

I wish I wasn't serious.

I really, really wish they'd come out with a Saber Legacy series for katanas, where you have just the hilt & photon blade and then guard with a PSO1-style barrier effect (higher quality = different barrier effects). Sheathing the weapon would just put the hilt on your belt or use the default pose so it floats on your butt to the side or something.

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:45 PM
Something I miss a little bit from PSO1 is there was so much more mystique behind the obtain-ability (and existence) of some weapons. Everything in PSO2 feels a bit cheapened by menus, menus, menus. Get a ridiculously high # of this that which is semi-common enough to make you think collecting them is cake, then trade them in! Upgrade it by doing this and this in these menus using these items!

Sort of like walking in to the weapon equivalent of a fast food restaurant every time you want some new equipment.

The 11* items even pre-TD/SH don't provide the same sort of oomph that finding even a sub-optimally powerful but super rare item in PSO1 did, and pardon the rose-tint a little bit (possibly), but there was that feeling of "fantasy" in the game. That weapons all sort of had a place and purpose in the universe, despite the sometimes odd variety of them in terms of looks. I may be reminiscing a little bit but the game felt like it really took its root in fantasy at the time (although anyone is free to argue the definition of the word).

PSO2 sort of makes it feel like a grab bag for aesthetics, with PSO1 replicas taking the prime center stone for anywhere they want to create player traffic. Like a cheap imitation, sometimes.

If by all of this you think I should be playing Monster Hunter, well, yes. I should be.

gigawuts
Feb 25, 2014, 08:47 PM
You should be. I do. Did, I mean. I don't have a Wii U. Solo Monster Hunter only entertains for so long (300 hours in 5-6 weeks).

edit: And yes, the weapons had a mystique to them that weapons here do not. Here they feel factory pressed and still retain that "some factory workers preferred to commit suicide instead of making these" smell.

edit2: Also I love the clash between rampant PSO1 weapons and rampant PSU/PSP outfits. Catering to the appropriate nostalgia buttons for each crowd - they know exactly what they're doing.

Shadowth117
Feb 25, 2014, 08:50 PM
inb4 Twin Real Handgun is first 13* because sega :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjKpLX_nJQ

Zipzo
Feb 25, 2014, 08:52 PM
You should be. I do. Did, I mean. I don't have a Wii U. Solo Monster Hunter only entertains for so long (300 hours in 5-6 weeks).

Well having Monster Hunter here (in Japan) even for 3DS is still a portal to pretty constant multi-player. There are "hubs" all over Tokyo where hundreds of random people just gather and play Monster Hunter with each other locally all day, every day.

We also have the new 3DS version that has online play though, too. That could probably be important if the US wants any semblance of a progressive & competitive MH community, especially with so many MH players in the US likely being 3DS owners.

EvilMag
Feb 25, 2014, 09:00 PM
inb4 Twin Real Handgun is first 13* because sega :3

the real hand gun psu - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjKpLX_nJQ)

Imagine spamming Infinite fire with those.

Shinamori
Feb 25, 2014, 09:26 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/delsabersheild.jpg + http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/BB-DELSABER_BUSTER-ACTION-1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX] = Delsaber's Buster, katana style. Make it happen Sega. http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/Sodisna/colbert.png

But seriously, I want my Sealed-J Sword. It will most likely be a 12* anyways.

Ezodagrom
Feb 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
Livestream on March 4, looks like they're going to be showing Mine Base Defense 2 there?
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3136

Takatsuki
Feb 25, 2014, 10:07 PM
Livestream on March 4, looks like they're going to be showing Mine Base Defense 2 there?

Whaaaat? A new TD?

milranduil
Feb 25, 2014, 10:10 PM
Now I'll get to wake up twice as early for twice as many EQs to get twice as much nothing!

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 10:12 PM
...What if the new TD had all the XQ 11* on the drop table?

Sanguine2009
Feb 25, 2014, 11:16 PM
i would be ok with that

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2014, 11:21 PM

If only sange was as good as it looks...

Macman
Feb 25, 2014, 11:21 PM
(slightly) better than Agito. :-?

Enforcer MKV
Feb 26, 2014, 10:31 AM

..I'd never skip TD again. :lol:

Kikikiki
Feb 26, 2014, 06:35 PM

I could always use a 50 Element Kazanou.

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 06:45 PM
I want a 50 element Sange.

I'm not even going to try to make excuses.

It's complete, pure, unadulterated nostalgia. I didn't even have one until, like, three years ago. I don't care. I'm nostalgic for three years ago. I wouldn't even use it much, if at all. I want it. I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 26, 2014, 07:01 PM
I want a 50 element Sange.

I'm not even going to try to make excuses.

It's complete, pure, unadulterated nostalgia. I didn't even have one until, like, three years ago. I don't care. I'm nostalgic for three years ago. I wouldn't even use it much, if at all. I want it. I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it.

Sure, you can have one.

After I get mine first. >:D

Houten
Feb 28, 2014, 07:35 AM

Part 2 TD sounds like first 30min of regular TD and then Apprtience gets pissed she transform into her falz form and you fight that. Maybe they are also rolling the story forward too...

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 08:50 AM

QPWJDIEJXJICJWGDB GODDAMN please at least leave the katanas alone and gimme a freebie :.((( or at least make it a kougongin cuz that's the only ten star katana that drops for a poor freemium locked user....

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 09:06 AM
QPWJDIEJXJICJWGDB GODDAMN please at least leave the katanas alone and gimme a freebie :.((( or at least make it a kougongin cuz that's the only ten star katana that drops for a poor freemium locked user....

There are no pyrox-able katanas right now. Pyroxenes can only be applied to an area's themed drops - like the wood weapons in forest or the crystal weapons in caves.

Right now there's only one themed katana, and it's for coast which doesn't have an AQ yet for some reason.

Sure, you can have one.

After I get mine first. >:D

Sure, or I...

sell my spare guld milla
turn my gunslash and something else into 11* trade passes
buy two sanges with all of my GM cash
twiddle my nose at you

Lists!

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I mean we already have several Coast themed weapons being Dies Ryu, Brule Fluid, Azul Calcos and Rigiard. I see no reasons to not bring up Coast AQ, really. Unless SEGA actually hasn't thought of creating one.

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 09:21 AM
Just a quick correction: The Rigiard is a seabed weapon, along with the Rafumeri and maybe the Shell Ops? It's hard to tell on that one.

They seem to be the seabed themed weapons. At first I thought the seabed themed weapons were the piratey weapons that braver can equip, but that seems not to be the case unfortunately. I'd love pyrox weapons with multiclass stats...

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 09:22 AM
what about Quarry AQ? aren't Fort Buster, Mine Bunker and Burial Saw like Quarry themed weapons as well?

is that a possibility of Quarry AQ?

Lostbob117
Feb 28, 2014, 09:22 AM
Thank god that leveling up is easier, that dagger pa looks like fun too. I might pick this game back up.

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 09:25 AM
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT A 11 star or 12 :

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 09:26 AM
what about Quarry AQ? aren't Fort Buster, Mine Bunker and Burial Saw like Quarry themed weapons as well?

is that a possibility of Quarry AQ?

Yes, they appear to be the themed weapons for that area.

We get themed weapons for every area as soon as it's released, we have since they added the first ones back in like Tundra or Floating Continent.

We can also see the recolors in the game's files.

This means that, yes, they actually have all of this content completed and are simply holding off on releasing it because they can. Yes, this is 100%, grade A, 200 proof dripfeed.

It says 11* on the screen.

Survey indicates it's an 11*.

I can still tell you it's not an 11* if you like (It almost definitely is though).

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
It's funny because the text implies it's 11★.

All new weapons now are 11★. 10★ era is over.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 28, 2014, 09:32 AM
sell my spare guld milla

Lists!

Assuming GM will sell for a lot. I'm seriously not sure what to expect of the 11* trading in terms of prices. I think that the Elder 11* will be so cheap its not even funny and the TD exclusives will be 50m range or so.

Anyone else thoughts on this? (also my GM isn't 50% AND is Ice so it won't sell even with latent 3 and 5 slots)

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 09:33 AM
The 11*s will be worth hardly anything, most likely.

Being 11* doesn't make them special in any way.

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 09:34 AM
Ha ha yeah I know, GMs could be anywhere from 300k to 50m. It's completely up in the air and depends on how many overloaded players can't roll dice like us good players can.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 28, 2014, 09:40 AM
Ha ha yeah I know, GMs could be anywhere from 300k to 50m. It's completely up in the air and depends on how many overloaded players can't roll dice like us good players can.

So beating RNG = good player now? :3

I personally hope Ely will be dirt cheap so I don't have to waste to much meseta on one and instant buy a 50% ;~;

Enforcer MKV
Feb 28, 2014, 10:10 AM
Sure, or I...

sell my spare guld milla
turn my gunslash and something else into 11* trade passes
twiddle my nose at you

Lists!

Hrm....But you forget....I TOO HAVE AN 11* WEAPON!

*Brandishes his Guld-Milla*

Ha-HA! *Remembers he has to 50 element it*

...Well, I....uh...CURSES! FOILED AGAIN.

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF NOT FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS AND YOUR DOG!

...Having way too much fun with this. Ah, well. Fun is good.

Vintasticvin
Feb 28, 2014, 10:14 AM
Dont really care for most things since its irrelevant to me just show me the clothing and accessories!!! <3

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 10:20 AM
Yes, they appear to be the themed weapons for that area.

We get themed weapons for every area as soon as it's released, we have since they added the first ones back in like Tundra or Floating Continent.

We can also see the recolors in the game's files.

This means that, yes, they actually have all of this content completed and are simply holding off on releasing it because they can. Yes, this is 100%, grade A, 200 proof dripfeed.

It says 11* on the screen.

Survey indicates it's an 11*.

I can still tell you it's not an 11* if you like (It almost definitely is though).

Sega is killing me with the 10star exchange pass needing premium to acquire.... I wouldn't mind if they made me trade in all the items in my storage just for a pass, after all, I can just buy a top tier ten star katana and just Shunkan the cr*p out of everything, there Is no need to get anything else or play as any other class when Shinkan can do pretty much anything in the game
:3 I don't mind how OP it is at all

BIG OLAF
Feb 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
So beating RNG = good player now? :3

I believe that's called a 'tongue-in-cheek' statement.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 28, 2014, 10:22 AM
I'm not familiar with all these statements and its even harder for me to find out if its serious meant or not with plain text on a forum ._. (though can anything that is said on this forum be taken seriously?)

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 10:58 AM
Sega is killing me with the 10star exchange pass needing premium to acquire.... I wouldn't mind if they made me trade in all the items in my storage just for a pass, after all, I can just buy a top tier ten star katana and just Shunkan the cr*p out of everything, there Is no need to get anything else or play as any other class when Shinkan can do pretty much anything in the game
:3 I don't mind how OP it is at alland this is why Shunka is getting nerfed. . .

Aine
Feb 28, 2014, 11:00 AM
the DF 11-stars aren't gonna be worth shit

not even GM ely and kamui

Punisher106
Feb 28, 2014, 11:06 AM
Of course, these passes are Plemium onry.

I fucking hate Sega, sometimes...

DJcooltrainer
Feb 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
and this is why Shunka is getting nerfed. . .

I've yet to read anything about it, what are they changing about shunka? While it is very strong, and hands down the best Katana PA, it does leave you very vulnerable as it has slow attack animations. I wouldn't mind less damage if they shortened the animations, really.

NoiseHERO
Feb 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
I'm not familiar with all these statements and its even harder for me to find out if its serious meant or not with plain text on a forum ._. (though can anything that is said on this forum be taken seriously?)

You're dum

And no.

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 11:14 AM
The PA is supposed to imitate a long-ish katana version swings and stabs, in contrast with the regular fast-paced short katana actions. I don't really mind how slow it is or how much damage it can do; I just use it on mobs anyway. When TD is present, Hatou is your better option if you do PP based.

Or you could Stamina III/Stamina Boost everything and go YOLO with Shunka and the result wouldn't be that different either way.

Macman
Feb 28, 2014, 11:14 AM
Shunka'll probably just get a 10PP cost hike.

deahamlet
Feb 28, 2014, 11:18 AM
Of course, these passes are Plemium onry.

I fucking hate Sega, sometimes...

This is not just address at you... but like I don't understand the hate for Premium. Once upon a time you had to pay monthly fee even to log in into an mmo. Just think of premium as your monthly subscription, why is it so crazzzzyyyy for SEGA to want subscription money from you?

Complaining about paying money for lottery, that I can understand. Complaining stuff is premium... just don't get it.

pkemr4
Feb 28, 2014, 11:21 AM
because even with premium you still get shafted by rng.

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 11:22 AM
Part of that maybe from the laziness of people who aren't going to bother going through entering addresses and purchasing webmoney, etc.

But generally, premium actually is one of the better AC options that I'm willing to pay out for SEGAC in order to get a certain amount of advantage, and get a certain amount of refund, virtually of course.

It doesn't cost a lot for my budget (and I believe people who actually have their job don't consider that a lot, either), and you don't even have to have premium on 24/7, one 1-month pass is enough for you to do a shitload of things that you wouldn't have to reactive premium for the next few months.

Just my 2cents.

because even with premium you still get shafted by rng.

This is also true. Having the chance to get Team Buff and (maybe) still able to enter a decent block, or having Premium drinks, etc, don't actually contribute much. 9%? 15%? Here, get more 9*'s.

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 11:25 AM
and this is why Shunka is getting nerfed. . .

Well this is why I'm against any type of nerf for shunka. I will literally make a petition on change.org and sign into a million different computers to sign the petition. I WILL make sure braver continues to OP The f*ck out of everyone >:D.

Aine
Feb 28, 2014, 11:32 AM
shunka's not getting nerfed

besides bravers aren't that great at exit bursts and guess what's coming out on the 5th

Macman
Feb 28, 2014, 11:35 AM
Guess they gotta Penetrating Arrow through Zondeel, now.

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 11:36 AM

besides bravers aren't that great at exit bursts and guess what's coming out on the 5th

GS solves everything.

And wait what did they bring back exit bursts? Wow I'm so behind the game I didn't even know this.

Coatl
Feb 28, 2014, 11:49 AM

I believe exit bursting died a long time ago. Exit bursts aren't that much different than regular bursts now.

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 12:06 PM
No, exit bursts are definitely still a thing. They're not as good as before, but they are leagues better than normal bursts. Especially if you stand in the right spot, as I've noticed enemies will only spawn in two locations. While they're somewhat far, the right attacks will solve that problem, and remember that in SH, enemies run to you.

The best class for SHAQ is probably going to be RaHu, along with a FO for Zondeel perhaps.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 28, 2014, 12:10 PM
Shunka is getting nerfed.

Can...this happen, please? Pretty please?

pkemr4
Feb 28, 2014, 12:30 PM
Can...this happen, please? Pretty please?

sure when 11/12*'s drop like candy and is huntable

Ezodagrom
Feb 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
Was bored, made a picture with icons for AQ pyroxene weapons, including their default version, VH AQ version and what most likely will be the SH AQ version.
The SH versions could end up being different though, wouldn't be the first time they would update an icon in the icons list. There's also no icons for the SH version of ruins AQ weapons yet.

The last 3 lines are the most likely weapons for the Coast, Quarry and Seabed AQs, though I'm not sure which are the VH and SH versions (in the icons list, the coast and seabed ones are ordered blue -> purple -> red, though I think red is most likely going to be the VH one since other VH AQ weapons are usually red, other than a few exceptions).

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/Random/AQWeapons.jpg~original

Aine
Feb 28, 2014, 01:00 PM
No, exit bursts are definitely still a thing. They're not as good as before, but they are leagues better than normal bursts. Especially if you stand in the right spot, as I've noticed enemies will only spawn in two locations. While they're somewhat far, the right attacks will solve that problem, and remember that in SH, enemies run to you.

The best class for SHAQ is probably going to be RaHu, along with a FO for Zondeel perhaps.

Yeah, after the nerf they tweaked bursts a few times and now it's possible to do an inferior version of the single point burst, the 'two point burst'. The sweet spot was really easy to find for single point bursts, all you had to do was hug the wall and stay back as far as you could without making the enemies stop spawning.

Two point bursts are much harder because it changes depending upon the map and some exits require unusual formations like one person in front and three further back. Generally if you stand close to the center (but still towards one side) and creep forward enough to reach enemies with Cluster Bullet they'll spawn in two spots, one ahead of you and one to your side. For some maps it's just impossible to do no matter where you stand, and you're better off getting a Force to Zondeel enemies.

Incidentally, for some maps one spawn point is close enough that Bravers can do just fine with Hatou Rindou and AB, but you'll want a RaHu to deal with the far spawn point.

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 01:18 PM
That deep blue Dies Ryu just became 10 times sexier.

Now let's see what they're going to do with the potential.

infiniteeverlasting
Feb 28, 2014, 02:43 PM
now tell me why sega has to be like that =.=" dies ryu... that thing never drops

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 02:44 PM
That deep blue Dies Ryu just became 10 times sexier.

Now let's see what they're going to do with the potential.

If the desert weapons still won't get a latent other than bonus damage during meteor showers you can sure fucking bet the coast weapons won't get something new either.

jooozek
Feb 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
i just hope sh aqs will be 1 capsule per run so when i feel like soloing i actually can without worrying about not sustaining them

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
i just hope sh aqs will be 1 capsule per run so when i feel like soloing i actually can without worrying about not sustaining them

They'll be 10 capsule per run, as seen in the trailer. Also, we'll be able to convert our A, B, and C capsules into D, E, and F capsules. I don't remember if it was 100 -> 1 or 10 -> 1, but 100 -> 1 sounds the most Sega.

jooozek
Feb 28, 2014, 03:11 PM
now that you mention, it it's in the vid, the funny part is they show off the prices for them at the vendors and show tenpacks which have 10% discount!!!!11 wow my jaw just dropped
i really like to solo aqs because i can do stuff at my own pace
groups just kill all of my joy

UnLucky
Feb 28, 2014, 03:29 PM
This is not just address at you... but like I don't understand the hate for Premium. Once upon a time you had to pay monthly fee even to log in into an mmo. Just think of premium as your monthly subscription, why is it so crazzzzyyyy for SEGA to want subscription money from you?

Complaining about paying money for lottery, that I can understand. Complaining stuff is premium... just don't get it.
Going premium doesn't magically transform the game into P2P

There's still heavy cash shop gacha p2w paywall incentives that still exists despite being premium 24/7

A premium ticket is no different from new mags/skill trees or resets and inventory expansions, it's just one more aspect of the game completely inaccessible to free players.

And I really wish all of that could be put up for sale in the player shops for meseta. Sega would make an absurd amount of money from that.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 28, 2014, 04:07 PM
And I really wish all of that could be put up for sale in the player shops for meseta. Sega would make an absurd amount of money from that.

Technically everyone would win assuming the prices if in game weapon, units, etc don't inflate in turn...

Though, if I had to guess, SEGA is afraid of doing that because there will be less players logging in religously for their overly-controlled meseta supply, farming, etc when they could just buy premium tickets, sell them, buy what they want, and feel accomplished doing that until more actual game content gets drip-fed to the players.

Basically, it would kill some of the few reasons to log into PSO2 every day.

isCasted
Feb 28, 2014, 04:42 PM
Something I wonder about... Will they ever make a 10* -> 11* weapon pass conversion? Because it'd be stupid if they didn't - people blew real money on them and suddenly they become nothing.

UnLucky
Feb 28, 2014, 04:44 PM
You mean exactly how people just buy AC scratch, sell costumes, buy what they want, and feel accomplished doing that until more actual game content gets drip-fed to the players?

Costume prices go up, people buy more AC scratch tickets to resell.

Premium tickets increase in price? They'll buy those instead. Mag tickets? Extra skill trees? Scape dolls(LMAO)? They'll get whatever AC item they expect would give them the most return.

That means more trading on the shops, more meseta burned from the tax, and overall a bigger meseta sink. If anything, people would be more inclined to TA every day.

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2014, 04:46 PM
You mean exactly how people just buy AC scratch, sell costumes, buy what they want, and feel accomplished doing that until more actual game content gets drip-fed to the players?

Costume prices go up, people buy more AC scratch tickets to resell.

Premium tickets increase in price? They'll buy those instead. Mag tickets? Extra skill trees? Scape dolls(LMAO)? They'll get whatever AC item they expect would give them the most return.

That means more trading on the shops, more meseta burned from the tax, and overall a bigger meseta sink. If anything, people would be more inclined to TA every day.

They really, really, really don't realize this. This is a successful model in several games - Eve and TF2 are two that allow trading of virtually everything, game time in Eve and essentially everything (backpack expanders, customization items, etc.) in TF2. Many Eve players play for years upon years without spending a single real world dime, but money goes in anyway because someone else bought the game time code and sold it for ingame currency.

Ratazana
Feb 28, 2014, 06:42 PM
People already spend AC on scratches to get meseta. Having more ways to convert ac to meseta doesn't mean these people will spend more, they will just choose the best way.

Having premium passes tradable does mean that some people will stop getting ac and just buy 'em from the guy that was going to blow the ac on scratches anyway.

Inazuma
Feb 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
PSE Bursts (normal, or near an exit) are fine for Forces using Sazan. It has enough range to target every enemy unless they spawn behind a wall or something. The Bravers and other classes with limited range shouldn't need to run all over the place if the Force is doing their job.

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 10:25 PM
Fact: One Heel Stab or one initial strike of Shunka is enough to clear trash mobs Zondeel'd in. Ergo Forces should Zondeel instead of throwing out useless technics and kill everyone's time.

milranduil
Feb 28, 2014, 10:27 PM
Fact: One Heel Stab or one initial strike of Shunka is enough to clear trash mobs Zondeel'd in. Ergo Forces should Zondeel instead of throwing out useless technics and kill everyone's time.

Maybe during something like an LQ burst, but not in AQ bursts. The idea in AQ bursts is to sustain them as long as possible meaning you need a corner/exit and to then not move from that position whilst still killing stuff as fast as possible i.e. Heel Stab yes, Shunka no. GU and FO will, imo, be AQ burst kings/queens for this.

Macman
Feb 28, 2014, 10:27 PM
Shunka's gonna bring you too close in to the enemies and mess up the spawn patterns, though.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 10:59 PM
Well this is why I'm against any type of nerf for shunka. I will literally make a petition on change.org and sign into a million different computers to sign the petition. I WILL make sure braver continues to OP The f*ck out of everyone >:D.you're making a BIG misunderstanding here, the only thing OP is the skill, Gu/Ra or Gu/Hu is still better than Br/Hu because, "Balancing"

Gu/Ra is better and MUCH (had to be stressed. . .) Faster at Nuking Bosses. give me 8 secs and I'm done with it.

meanwhile Gu/Hu is better at General Damage, a Good (Best?) All Rounder.

Maybe during something like an LQ burst, but not in AQ bursts. The idea in AQ bursts is to sustain them as long as possible meaning you need a corner/exit and to then not move from that position whilst still killing stuff as fast as possible i.e. Heel Stab yes, Shunka no. GU and FO will, imo, be AQ burst kings/queens for this.um, wouldn't Ra/Hu's Additional YOLO Bullet be a Burst King too?

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 11:01 PM
No, RaHu Cluster Bullet / Divine Launcher is the best burst device. Trumps GuHu completely, because GuHu's DPS is rather slow and not very instantaneous.

It literally destroys whatever anyone else can do.

Shadowth117
Feb 28, 2014, 11:02 PM
um, wouldn't Ra/Hu's Additional YOLO Bullet be a Burst King too?

I'm assuming you're talking about cluster. But well, if your party is killing fast enough, than there's really not going to be much for you to hit. Constant infinity fire/heel stab/long range tech spam is going to make it a bit hard to hit all of that much with cluster.

No, RaHu Cluster Bullet / Divine Launcher is the best burst device. Trumps GuHu completely, because GuHu's DPS is rather slow and not very instantaneous.

It literally destroys whatever anyone else can do.

It trumps damage, as long as you can actually hit the things. In most modern bursts, unlike the exit bursts of old, things are very spread out. In such a situation the "slow and not very instantaneous hits" are going to probably matter more in the end, especially if you have multiple gunners.

Edit: Point is, you are not getting 4 enemies in a 2 meter diameter circular area. You're getting enemies in a VERY large area wherein which your cluster that you just fired is going to be lucky to hit one thing unless you get a particularly nice spawn. Not to mention how jumpy SH spawns are and how much they move around.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 11:03 PM

It literally destroys whatever anyone else can do.Gu/Hu can Heel Stab doe. . .

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 11:04 PM
Heel Stab is slow as fuck.

If you position correctly, Cluster will be able to hit everything at the far spawn point and the near spawn point. Keep up Ketos and you're good.

WildarmsRE5
Feb 28, 2014, 11:06 PM
I'm assuming you're talking about cluster. But well, if your party is killing fast enough, than there's really not going to be much for you to hit. Constant infinity fire/heel stab/long range tech spam is going to make it a bit hard to hit all of that much with cluster.nope, I mean Additional Bullet.

milranduil
Feb 28, 2014, 11:10 PM
nope, I mean Additional Bullet.

Add bullet sucks now during burst because the range isn't enough to hit most things at their spawn points. You would have to wait for them to move to you which slows the burst down considerably and therefore exp/time, rares/time, etc. You might get lucky with a spawn point that's close to your exit position, but in that case Cluster spawn kills in a wider arc for more damage anyways.

Heel Stab is slow as fuck.

If you position correctly, Cluster will be able to hit everything at the far spawn point and the near spawn point. Keep up Ketos and you're good.

Still depends on where you burst. I've had post-exit burst nerf exit bursts where I literally could only hit the nearer spawn point with Cluster but not even touch the far one. I'll have to try out Divine, but I'm not sure how finnicky it is with hitting headshots, especially with faster SH mobs.

Z-0
Feb 28, 2014, 11:16 PM
Divine is great providing that you have Ketos up often. It will easily one-shot the far spawn point in the event that it's too far for Cluster (although Cluster is still superior due to chain kill). Of course, it won't always work (I'm thinking desert here), but since enemies will walk to you in SH, you might be able to sort of Cluster the far spawn no problem.

milranduil
Feb 28, 2014, 11:18 PM
I always forget chaining is a thing if you have JP in your party which I would definitely agree makes Cluster enormously useful.

Desert will be what it's always been about I think: Zonde + Zondeel ._.b

Kikikiki
Feb 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
Oh, right, I forgot about burst spawn patterns, what with only doing EQs and all.

Launcher is actually great at mobbing now since all the Lv16 PAs got buffed. I saw one RA/HU launcher in TD once and he single-handedly cleared almost everything at the blue side. I tagged along with him using bow to pick out the extras that managed to get through him, occasionally Katana if I see too many enemies at once. Our three runs lasted 11 minutes each literally with only me and him constantly on the blue side.

Aine
Feb 28, 2014, 11:55 PM
You have to throw away the conventional wisdom, you can creep forward pretty far without ruining the burst spawns. In some cases the close spawn point might even be behind the person in front.

Rakurai
Mar 1, 2014, 04:43 AM
I can't help but wonder what enemies they're planning on putting the new PAs/techs on, considering that no new ones are being introduced in the patch.

The rare Quarry enemies and bosses seem overdue for receiving some.

Shinamori
Mar 1, 2014, 04:46 AM
The new PAs are likely to drop in SHAQs.